ClickFunnels and Wix are both giants among marketing platforms, but how do their features compare?
That is exactly what we will identify today. ClickFunnels is both a website platform and a sales funnel builder that can convert leads to sales.
On the other hand, Wix offers users the freedom to design their web presence with more flexibility by adding and subtracting features.
ClickFunnels is a one-stop shop for beginners and veterans alike to build a customized page inside of a sales funnel.
With Clickfunnels, you get all the tools you need to lay out your sales process clearly to your customers, show them what you can offer, and make the sale.
You will receive assistance with Facebook, email marketing, and various other features for $97, $297 or $2,497 per month, depending on your plan.
Wix is known as one of the premier website builders for various purposes.
Unlike ClickFunnels, Wix website plans come in at much more affordable prices ranging from $5, $10, $14, and $29 for professional websites and $20, $25, and $35 for business plans.
Wix provides a free domain for a year, an SSL certificate, and storage space, among other notable features. However, it lacks the detailed marketing aspect that ClickFunnels offers.
ClickFunnels vs. Wix at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days.
|Pricing Range||Basic Plan – $97 per month|
Platinum Plan – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
OFA Challenge – $997 for six months
Funnel Hacking Secrets – $997 for six months
Funnel Builder Secrets – $2,997 per year
Funnel Builder Secrets – $1,997 for six months
|Connect Domain – $5 per month
Combo – $10 per month
Unlimited – $14 per month
VIP – $29 per month
Business Basic – $20 per month
Business Unlimited – $25 per month
Business VIP – $35 per month
|Best For||Automating online marketing processes, building funnels, and increasing sales.||Wix is a complete website builder to help users realize their online presence from the ground up
Excellent for beginners
Landing Page Building
|Page Builder||Web page editor|
Under 100 templates
Easy sales funnels
|Web page editor
Over 800 templates
|Most Notable Features||Updates are free|
No contracts needed
You have ownership of all leads
24/7 customer support
24/7 customer care
ClickFunnels focuses on creating a simple platform for your consumers to understand your product or service.
A sales funnel, which is the specialty of ClickFunnels, consists of a landing page and a sales page to lead your customers through the entire sales process to keep them from getting lost.
Wix is a website creator that focuses on creating a beautiful space to showcase the products and services and provide value in many ways.
More often than not, Wix websites will feature an array of products. ClickFunnels has a more methodical approach for just one product or service at a time.
ClickFunnels offers support for marketing methods such as Facebook and e-mail automation and follow-ups, which is a cost-effective choice for sales.
Wix puts effort into helping users create an appealing visual environment, which provides various benefits for the low price tag.
ClickFunnels vs. Wix: Pricing Comparison
At a glance, ClickFunnels has plans offered at higher price points, and Wix is the more affordable option.
Wix will lock users into a 1-year subscription, although the package pricing is broken down into monthly payments as well.
- Basic Plan $97 per month – Includes 20 funnels, 100 pages, and three domains, among other things.
- Platinum Plan $297 per month – Includes unlimited funnels and pages for up to 3 users.
- Two Comma Club X \$2,497 per month – This plan gives you everything the platinum plan offers and additional training materials.
- OFA Challenge $166.16 per month – You will gain access to everything and have unlimited funnels and pages.
- Funnel Hacking Secrets $166.16 per month – This plan will give you the same benefits as the OFA challenge.
- Funnel Builder Secrets 2.83 per month for six months – The Funnel Builder Secrets plan offers the same access as the above two tiers.
- Connect Domain $5 per month – Wix users on the basic plan will have a custom domain and more for a very affordable price.
- Combo $10 per month – With this plan, you will get the same perks the basic plan offers, plus more.
- Unlimited $14 per month – The unlimited plan will give you access to everything the combo plan offers and more.
- VIP $29 per month – The VIP plan gives you everything Wix offers with priority customer care and even a professional logo.
- Business Basic $20 per month – Even the most basic business plan gives users everything Wix offers except for customized reports.
- Business Unlimited $25 per month – The next tier up will provide you with everything the Business Basic plan offers but more.
- Business VIP $35 – The last plan suitable for business owners will supply users with every advantage and supportive feature on the site.
The prices alone will reflect that Wix is the more affordable model. Clickfunnels can generate leads and transform those leads into potential sales.
Wix is more of an audience builder. If your focus is on appearance, experience, and content, then Wix is by far the better value for your money.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Wix: A Comparison of Features and Tools
To really understand what benefits each platform can provide, it’s important to look at its features. Since the sites are geared towards different purposes, they will offer different capabilities.
Knowing what the platforms allow you to do will help you better understand which one is more suited to your needs.
You Might Also Like:
In our honest opinion, ClickFunnels is the better platform for funnel building because it centers its service around this specific purpose.
The platform successfully funnels users across various social media sites, including YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook, to your website.
ClickFunnels efficiently guides the potential leads to the product or service and then to the sale in a series of steps.
Wix also has a funnel builder, but it’s a more elementary version.
It uses landing pages that are tailored to either gain clicks or to create leads. It also has a guide on how to do it, but ClickFunnels provides the expertise.
Wix is the better option for page building due to its advanced add-ons with hundreds of different templates from which to choose.
Wix offers users the chance to create something completely customized to their preference by adding and deleting certain functions. From color and text to logo changes, Wix is the better solution for building pages.
ClickFunnels can also help you create beautiful visuals, but their attention is more focused on converting leads to sales.
They have a drag-and-drop visual editor that does offer some customization, but it does not have as many templates or the flexibility Wix provides.
Sales & Marketing Features
Since ClickFunnels is the platform that focuses more on sales, it also has higher-performing features in this aspect.
It operates mainly through sales funnels, which have a high conversion rate. You can also get a clear report of these rates. The platform also has automated e-mail and Facebook marketing and follow-ups available.
Wix features some marketing help such as SEO tools and analytics to help you picture how your website performs.
It also has tutorials that will impart the basics of landing pages and marketing, but not on the level of ClickFunnels.
ClickFunnels has a very easy-to-understand shopping cart feature.
Unlike Wix, ClickFunnels includes this in plans, and you won’t have to find a compatible plug-in to give users access to the cart.
ClickFunnels adopted a minimalistic mindset that only requires you to fill in the prices, descriptions, and products themselves.
With Wix, you get beautiful design layouts, but you would need to download app after app to enjoy certain features such as the magnifying glass on some templates to the shopping cart.
As a sales-oriented type of platform, ClickFunnels is once again the winner. To help you analyze your progress and make moves accordingly, ClickFunnels allows split testing and unlimited conversion tracking.
The former feature will help you learn from previous data, and the latter will display the results.
Wix also has an analytics feature in the form of a tab on your dashboard.
You can see all your top efforts on the page, such as marketing campaigns and traffic, but Wix offers less support than ClickFunnels to help you gain results.
There is almost no competition in the customization category. Wix has the clear upper hand with many advanced features to create your own masterpiece.
The platform offers videos, animation, effects, and more. There are also unlimited fonts to choose from and apps to help you get the website running.
Not to mention, they offer hundreds of templates to help even the most elementary users get started.
ClickFunnels offers under 100 templates and themes, and, like Wix, it does offer a very easy drag-and-drop editor. However, the drag-and-drop editor on Wix is much more in-depth.
ClickFunnels offers weekday 24-hour live chat support and 24/7 ticket or email support.
ClickFunnels usually answers queries within 24 hours on weekdays, with the possibility of extended wait times for replies during the weekend.
There is also an official ClickFunnels Facebook group that offers a wider scope of possible questions (that is, absolutely anything).
However, you rely upon fellow users rather than ClickFunnels staff in using it. Thus, this contact method offers no guarantee concerning the wait times or quality.
Wix provides 24/7 callback and live chat support in English, with varied hours for other languages.
It also provides customer support in the form of a blog, knowledge base, support email, and ticketing/helpdesk system.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: Choose ClickFunnels if your focus is on converting leads into sales in a very methodical way.
- Choose Wix if: Wix is the better option for people who want to generate sales and provide value and information to the visitors.
After a very careful and in-depth comparison, we feel that ClickFunnels is the winner for lead generation and sales conversion.
Yes, it is more expensive than the alternative, but it generally has a higher rate of success and more helpful tools and materials.
That’s not to say that Wix doesn’t provide value because it does.
In fact, it offers much more customizability and freedom to the users that ClickFunnels can’t yet produce.
Wix is also the more affordable option that could be a better choice for beginners.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Zipify
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly