When looking to fully optimize your online presence you may come across both Zipify and ClickFunnels, but which is better?
ClickFunnels is a highly efficient funnel builder, while Zipify is designed specifically to optimize your Shopify store. Zipify operates within Shopify, while the latter is an independent site.
If you’re not sure which one is more suitable for your needs, our comparison below should give you a clearer picture.
ClickFunnels is the ultimate funnel builder and sales conversion site. It’s simple enough for beginners and efficient enough for experts.
Take your potential leads from the product page to the checkout page in a few short steps without distractions.
Get access to its features for various pricing plans at $97, $297, or $2,497 per month – as well as numerous bundles and time-limited promotional plans.
Zipify enhances user experience in your Shopify store by allowing you to add apps, pages, and blog posts to your platform.
The service is designed specifically for Shopify so that you can expect straightforward integrations.
Zipify makes things simple by introducing only two pricing plans at $67 and $97 per month for regular users. There is also an enterprise plan with variable pricing depending on your needs.
ClickFunnels vs. Zipify at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, there is a free version.|
|Pricing Range||Basic Plan – $97 per month
Platinum Plan – $297 per month
Two Comma Club X – $2,497 per month
OFA Challenge – $997 for six months
Funnel Hacking Secrets – $997 for six months
Funnel Builder Secrets – $2,997 per year
Funnel Builder Secrets – $1,997 for six months
|Basic Plan – $67 per month
Plus Plan – $97 per month
Enterprise Plan – Contact Zipify for pricing
|Best For||Automating marketing processes, sales conversions, funnel building, and analytics||Optimizing a Shopify page, launching campaigns, easy integration, page building|
|Most Notable Features||A/B split testing
Drag-and-drop page builder
Less advanced membership area
|A/B split testing
Drag-and-drop page builder
Less advanced sales funnels
ClickFunnels is a more versatile site because of its compatibility with multiple platforms, while Zipify is a Shopify-specific service.
They both offer many of the same features, but the difference comes down to how complex the functions are.
ClickFunnels is a dedicated sales funnel builder with rave reviews and a high conversion ratio, but the prices outrank Zipify.
Zipify also has funnel building, but because it offers much more than just sales conversions such as blogs and pages, its funnels are less optimized.
The pricing isn’t cheap for either platform, which is why both offer a free trial period for users to get a sense of what they offer and how it can benefit them.
ClickFunnels vs. Zipify: Pricing Comparison
Zipify is more affordable and offers a monthly payment plan, plus you get a 13% discount if you pay for a year in advance.
ClickFunnels doesn’t require a contract, and you can cancel your plan whenever you need, completely hassle-free.
- Basic Plan $97 per month – Includes limited usage for one user at a time.
- Platinum Plan $297 per month – Includes unlimited funnels and pages for up to three users.
- Two Comma Club X $2,497 per month – The Two Comma Club gives you everything the platinum plan offers and additional training materials.
- Various time-limited bundle and challenge plans based on the Platinum Plan. For more detail on the variety available, read through our other ClickFunnels articles.
- Basic Plan $67 per month – With the basic plan, you get an intuitive dashboard, templates, 250,000 page views a month, responsive customer support, unlimited pages.
- Plus Plan $97 per month – If you want a blog, the Plus Plan offers that ability and split testing, booster pages, and an increased 500,000 monthly page views on top of what the Basic Plan offers.
- Enterprise Plan – The price for the Enterprise Plan isn’t listed because Zipify will determine the price depending on your needs. Enterprise Plan clients will enjoy priority support, everything the lower tier plans offer, plus unlimited page views.
Which is the more cost-effective option hinges on your requirements.
If you plan on selling services or products as efficiently as possible, then ClickFunnels is the better option despite the higher pricing range.
If you already have an established presence on Shopify and are looking to optimize it to the best of your abilities, then Zipify is one of the most comprehensive services out there.
You Might Also Like:
ClickFunnels vs. Zipify: A Comparison of Features and Tools
We have stressed the importance of identifying the more suitable platform, but you can’t do that without an in-depth look at what each platform offers.
To help you make a decision, we have pinpointed the most important features on both sites.
You Might Also Like:
As ClickFunnels is almost exclusively a funnel builder, most of its features and functions aim to achieve successful sales conversions, which makes it the preferred choice.
The tutorials are easy to understand, and you can get your sales funnels up with just a few clicks. It can take traffic from various social media platforms such as YouTube and Facebook and funnel these visitors to your site.
While Zipify also has a funnel builder where you can create individual funnels for each of your products, the capabilities are more basic than its competitor.
Both platforms offer straightforward page builders with drag-and-drop navigation.
The ClickFunnels page builder layout adopts rows and sections to add and subtract what you want to include on your page.
Zipify uses content blocks, which is a more simplified approach.
The integration with your Shopify store is incredibly easy. With just a few clicks, you can sync product information on the page builder that keeps up with your updates each time you edit your products.
Both sites offer templates to help you get started, but ClickFunnels provides more options than Zipify.
Sales & Marketing Features
ClickFunnels is superior in this section due to its professional and efficient funnel builder and consistent conversion results.
Both platforms have funnel builders, but ClickFunnels takes it a step further and includes email automation, follow-up funnels, membership sites to help you build your following.
ClickFunnels is an excellent site for those with a focus on making sales.
Zipify doesn’t actually do any of the selling, but it integrates with your existing Shopify store to boost optimization.
Zipify provides all the tools with various apps to help with sales and marketing.
You Might Also Like:
For e-commerce, Zipify is in the lead and it has a native Shopify integration.
While Zipify isn’t an e-commerce website on its own, it works alongside Shopify, one of the world’s leading digital platforms that creates comprehensive online stores.
ClickFunnels leads your potential sales from the product site to the checkout site in a matter of minutes.
There are no bells and whistles that will distract the customer, and it even has its own shopping cart feature.
For analytics, Both Zipify and ClickFunnels offer A/B split testing, a feature indispensable for data collection, review, and improvement.
Both sites are neck-and-neck in this section.
The split testing is easy in ClickFunnels and you can activate it at any time during the funnel building. You will essentially create a copy of the page you want to test, and Zipify provides the same function.
Both platforms allow for Google Analytics integration, which is Zipify’s primary method of conducting the testing.
ClickFunnels can track your traffic within its site.
You Might Also Like:
A similarity both platforms share is the ease of use. Users will not need any prior design or coding knowledge to make full use of the customization features, which places them on par with each other.
Zipify and ClickFunnels have ready-to-use templates to help users with design and customization.
Depending on your payment plan, Zipify allows for brand color, text and image implementation.
ClickFunnels lets users tweak the information on each of its over 100 templates.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: Choose ClickFunnels if you intend to focus on sales. It’s a simple platform that guides your leads to the checkout page in a few short steps.
- Choose Zipify if: You intend on using Shopify or already have an existing e-commerce shop. The apps and integrations are specifically designed to enhance your store.
Yet again, since these two platforms have quite a different focus, it’s hard to choose a winner objectively.
Zipify depends on Shopify greatly, whereas ClickFunnels is an independent platform.
ClickFunnels is by far the better option for individuals with no interest in a Shopify store or for those who want to center their online platform around sales.
You Might Also Like To Compare:
- ClickFunnels vs Hubspot
- ClickFunnels vs SamCart
- ClickFunnels vs Thrive Themes
- ClickFunnels vs Instapage
- ClickFunnels vs Wix
- ClickFunnels vs Unbounce
- ClickFunnels vs Elementor
- ClickFunnels vs ClickBank
- ClickFunnels vs ThriveCart
- ClickFunnels vs Kyvio
- ClickFunnels vs Getresponse
- ClickFunnels vs Leadpages
- ClickFunnels vs Convertri
- ClickFunnels vs GoHighLevel
- ClickFunnels vs Phonesites
- ClickFunnels vs Podia
- ClickFunnels vs Builderall
- ClickFunnels vs MarketHero
- ClickFunnels vs Aweber
- ClickFunnels vs Squarespace
- ClickFunnels vs Kartra
- ClickFunnels vs DropFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Mailchimp
- ClickFunnels vs Deadline Funnel
- ClickFunnels vs Active Campaign
- ClickFunnels vs Keap
- ClickFunnels vs WordPress
- ClickFunnels vs Ontraport
- ClickFunnels vs Shopify
- ClickFunnels vs Optimize Press
- ClickFunnels vs Webflow
- ClickFunnels vs GrooveFunnels
- ClickFunnels vs Teachable
- ClickFunnels vs Simvoly