Are you looking for a comprehensive marketing platform to help boost your sales?
Then you may want to look at how Kajabi compares with Builderall. Kajabi is a course builder platform that allows you to market and sell your online learning material.
Builderall is a website builder and marketing platform to create, launch and market your online business.
Find out more about these two platforms by reading the comparison review below.
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform with all the tools you need to create online courses and market them to boost your sales.
With Kajabi, you can create compelling landing pages to increase your memberships, and you can create a customized website for your online business.
It also has e-mail marketing and automation so you can reach more people.
Builderall is another platform to create customizable websites, e-mails, e-commerce stores, and even apps and chatbot webinars.
This platform also allows you to build online courses as well as build your online presence.
What’s more, you can create sophisticated sales funnels using customized landing pages and automation.
Kajabi vs Builderall at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 14 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Basic – $149/month or the equivalent of $119/month billed annually
Growth – $199/month or the equivalent of $159/month billed annually
Pro – $399/month or the equivalent of $319/month billed annually
|Cheetah – $14.90/month
Marketer – $69.90/month
Premium – $79.90/month
Funnel Club – $199 first payment, thereafter $79.90/month
|Best For||Kajabi is for anyone who wants to create and monetize their online courses||Builderall is for people who want to build compelling websites, training content, or e-mail marketing|
|User Interface Features
Customizable landing pages
E-mail marketing tools
|Marketing Options||Third-party ads
Writing and selling e-books
Online discussion board
Quizzes and test tools
|Customer Support & Training
As you can see, Builderall and Kajabi are quite similar platforms. Both have the following:
- E-mail marketing
- Course creation
- Affiliate marketing
- 14 day free trials
On the other hand, there are some differences between the two platforms:
- Builderall is primarily a marketing tool
- Kajabi is primarily a course builder tool
Your requirements will determine whether you want to choose one over the other.
For example, if you want both an acceptable online course creator and a dedicated marketing platform, then Builderall could be the platform for you.
However, Kajabi does a better job creating online courses because that’s its primary function.
Kajabi vs Builderall: Pricing Comparison
Kajabi’s pricing plans are more expensive than Builderall. However, it offers more features in terms of course building. To help you pick the best platform, take a look at the price comparisons below.
- Basic Plan ($149 or $119 per month if paid annually) – Features 10,000 contacts, 1,000 active members, and ready-to-use templates. It doesn’t offer advanced automations or affiliate programming.
- Growth Plan ($199 or $159 per month if paid annually) – Includes 10,000 active members, 25,000 contacts and automation. It doesn’t offer a code editor.
- Pro Plan ($399 or $319 per month if paid annually) – This plan has all the Basic and Growth plan features plus a code editor. It also offers more active members and contacts as well as three websites.
- Cheetah – ($14.90 per month) – Includes a website builder, e-mail marketing, and unlimited membership areas. It doesn’t include professional e-learning course builders or video hosting.
- Marketer – ($69.90 per month) – Features Unlimited membership areas, Builderall subdomains, and e-mail builder. However, this plan doesn’t include an e-learning course builder, quiz apps, or polls.
- Premium – ($79.90 per month) – Includes Video hosting, course building, and CRM tools. It doesn’t offer Niche Funnels for list building or a messenger chatbot.
- Funnel Club – ($199 first payment, then $79.90/month)- With the Funnel Club, you get all the features of the Cheetah, Marketer, and Premium plans as well as all the Niche Funnel features.
If you simply want a basic website and e-mail marketing builder, then Builderall’s Cheetah and Marketer plans will suffice.
However, if you want an all-in-one platform that includes course building and marketing features, the Kajabi plans provide better value for money.
Kajabi vs Builderall: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Before choosing Kajabi or Builderall, you may want to compare their features.
One platform may offer more valuable features than the other, which could help your online business thrive.
To assist you, we’ve discussed both platforms’ most important features below.
Sales & Marketing Features
Builderall allows you to create sales funnels with pre-built templates.
What’s more, you can create social media campaigns, ads, and lead capture forms with the e-mail marketing option.
Kajabi also offers e-mail marketing, affiliate marketing, and a sales funnel feature.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Choosing one platform over the other may be difficult because both offer extensive marketing and sales features. In addition, they both have e-mail marketing and sales funnel options.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Both Kajabi and Builderall allow you to build and sell online courses. Furthermore, you can create memberships with both Kajabi and Builderall.
With membership sites, you can have a passive income stream and build authority in your market.
Which Platform Offers Better Memberships and Courses?
- Kajabi is the better option because you can build courses and membership sites with all the offered plans. Builderall only offers course building with the premium plan, but you get unlimited memberships with all Builderall plans.
Analytics & Reporting Features
Kajabi has an analytics feature that helps you track subscriptions, opt-ins, and sold offers. You can also track your net revenue as well as your page views.
Builderall has a customer relationship management feature so you can track and record sales activity and contact details.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics & Reporting Features?
- Kajabi has the best analytics and reporting features because you can track various data types. Examples include tracking your most visited landing page and your members’ progress. However, with Builderall, you must integrate Google Analytics to track other types of data.
Customization & Page Building Features
Kajabi offers plenty of customization options, such as personalizing your website and landing pages with pre-built templates.
You can also remove Kajabi branding from your site depending on the plan you choose. Builderall has templates for websites, webinars, and landing pages that you can customize.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization & Page Building Features?
- Builderall may be the better option for customization and page building because it offers templates for all parts of your website that you can customize. In addition, the templates are easy to edit because Builderall has drag and drop tools, so you don’t need coding experience to customize your site.
Customer Support & Training
Kajabi has videos that teach you how to use the platform. Additionally, there is an FAQ section if you need quick solutions to problems.
Kajabi also has a help center and live chat to assist you. Builderall offers 24/7 support through tickets and live chats. This site also has training content to assist you with the platform.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support & Training?
- Choosing one platform over the other may be difficult in this section because they offer training material and customer support. However, Kajabi may offer better customer support with FAQs, live chats, and its support center.
- Choose Kajabi if: You want a professional website to market and sell your online courses and create memberships for gated content.
- Choose Builderall if: You want to build a website or create an e-commerce store to sell products online.
If you’re simply looking for a marketing platform to help sell your digital products, Builderall may be ideal for you.
You can also build courses with Builderall, but this option is less capable than Kajabi and only available on the Premium plan.
On the other hand, if you want a dedicated course-building platform with competent marketing features, Kajabi may suit your online business.