Good marketing and business management software is critical to help you stay relevant in the competitive world of online business.
You have probably already come across competing platforms for your business, such as Katra and GetResponse, and wondered which is better for you.
Kartra is a business management platform that can help you manage your business using autoresponders, analytics, and management tools.
GetResponse is a comprehensive marketing-focused e-mail tool to increase website traffic and sales.
This article will help you determine the superior option for your business.
Kartra enables you to promote and sell products and services through accessible features. It is an all-in-one, fully integrated software program that includes web hosting, customizable templates, affiliate marketing, funnel building, and built-in checkout tools. It is helpful to small and large businesses and starts at a higher price point but offers more variety in options. Katra also diminishes the need for writing tools.
GetResponse is an e-mail marketing application that allows you to generate more leads and boost sales.
It provides several tools to produce leads including, e-mail marketing, land page creation, auto funnel, and e-mail automation.
In addition, it increases productivity and functionality by tracking activity and response rates. Overall, it is a complete tool to help grow your business.
Kartra vs. GetResponse at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days.||Yes, 30 days.|
|Pricing Range||Starter Plan – $99/month
Silver Plan – $199/month
Gold Plan – $299/month
|Basic Plan – $15/month
Plus Plan – $49/month
Profesional Plan – $99/month
|Best For||Comprehensive online business management, including automation and e-mail marketing.||Landing pages and sales funnels.|
|User Interface Features
|Marketing Options||E-mail type builder
|Customer Support & Training
||Live agent chat
|Online course platforms
Kartra and GetResponse are great business tools, and they compare head to head in most categories.
The features of both platforms are very extensive in assisting an online business and aid marketing and sales.
Kartra is an excellent all-in-one platform for creating attractive landing pages and high-converting sales funnels.
While GetResponse is a unique e-mail marketing tool that does not rely on a sales funnel or landing pages.
The above chart highlights some of the main features of each platform. The top options of Kartra include,
- Affiliate management
- Video hosting
On the other hand, the main options of GetResponse include:
- Professional templates
- Forms and surveys
Which of these platforms is best will greatly depend on what you want to do with your business.
For example, Kartra is best if you want a well-integrated platform with flexible customization options. While GetResponse is a winner in terms of marketing.
Kartra vs. GetResponse: Pricing Comparison
A detailed outlook at the pricing plans of both Kartra and GetResponse to help determine the optimal option for you based on your business use.
- Starter Plan ($99 per month or $79 per month with 1-year commitment) – includes 2,500 contacts, 100 pages, and 100 automations, alongside 20 products and 1500 month-to-month e-mails. This plan does not include Kartra Agency, sales funnels, and membership sites.
- Silver Plan – ($199 per month or $149 per month with 1-year commitment) – includes 12,500 contacts, unrestricted pages and automations, alongside unlimited products and 125,000 month-to-month e-mails. It also includes sales funnels.
- Gold Plan – ($299 per month or $249 per month with 1-year commitment) – includes 25,000 contacts, unrestricted pages, and unlimited automations, alongside endless products and 250,000 month-to-month e-mails.
- Platinum Plan – ($499 per month or $379 per month with 1-year commitment) – includes 50,000 contacts, unrestricted pages and automations, alongside unlimited products and 500,000 month-to-month e-mails.
- Basic Plan ($15 per month) – includes e-mail marketing, autoresponders, unlimited landing pages, templates & lead funnels alongside Facebook ads. It also enables you to sell e-products.
- Plus Plan ($49 per month) – includes everything available in the Basic Plan with additional options such as work together (three users), webinars, and webinar funnels.
- Professional Plan ($99 per month) – includes everything available in the Plus Plan with additional options such as work together (five users), webinars with 300 attendees, unlimited sales & webinar funnels.
- Max Plan (Contact customer care for pricing) – This plan is customized depending on your business needs. It comes with every GetResponse feature without any limits.
The detailed pricing review concludes that GetResponse is the more economical option between the two platforms.
However, it comes with fewer options than Kartra. In addition, GetResponse is more focused on marketing and related aspects of business management.
In contrast, Karta provides users with a wider variety of tools to support and manage a business.
The low prices provided by GetResponse are great for beginners and small business owners.
On the other hand, Kartra comes in at a higher price point, and all options of this platform are utilized only in upper-tier plans.
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. GetResponse: A Comparison of Features and Tools
Kartra and GetResponse are predominantly used to scale large e-mail marketing campaigns and create high-converting landing pages and funnels.
Both platforms are easy-to-use and provide a lot of similar support options.
But there are a few differences that you should be mindful of before choosing between the two.
Therefore, we have highlighted a few features and compared both platforms accordingly to assist your decision.
You Might Also Like:
Sales & Marketing Features
Kartra provides sales and marketing features such as an autoresponder, personalized e-mails, and split testing.
It also has an analytics dashboard, which provides comprehensive statistics of your e-mail marketing. Whereas, GetResponse has even more features, including unlimited e-mails.
It also comes with a personalized e-mail editor, automation segmentation, and scoring.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- GetResponse’s sales and marketing features are better because this platform has remained in the marketing field since 1998. Therefore, it is best if you want an effortless way to get your e-mails to loyal subscribers with the help of an autoresponder.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Both Kartra and GetResponse offer membership programs that share exclusive content with your customer base. It assists your customers with live chat support and membership offers.
GetResponse has online course platforms that teach users about your business. And Kartra has an assistance option to assist users and creators. These tools provide an intuitive user experience.
Which Platform Offers Better Membership and Course Features?
- Both platforms’ offer membership and course features. However, Kartra’s features are more extensive.
You Might Also Like:
Analytics & Reporting Features
GetResponse comes with a wide array of analytics and reporting options, including basic insights on click-through, open click rate, unsubscribe rate.
The feature is accurate and responsive but only available on the premium price plan.
Contrarily, Kartra has advanced reporting features, which include options that assess your entire marketing performance at one time.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics & Reporting Features?
- Kartra’s analytics and reporting features are better because of their ease of use and accessibility. It can record analytics using a single tool and works across all aspects of your business. In addition, it is available in all price plans.
Kartra Analytics Metrics:
- Affiliate Traffic
- Affiliate Sales and Rebills
- Affiliate Refunds
- Revenue from Affiliates
- Affiliate Earnings Per Click
Customization & Page Building Features
At first glance, GetResponse seems only like a marketing tool.
However, new updates have added page-building features, including a drag and drop editor, responsive designs, professional templates, and A B testing.
Kartra also offers extensive features for page building that are highly customizable and easy. It is also more advanced than GetResponse.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization & Page Building Features?
- Kartra’s customization and page-building features are better because they offer many page designs. These include thank you pages, long sales pages, video sales pages, product launch pages, and product review pages.
Customer Support & Training
Kartra has an extensive customer support and training options for new and professional users.
The Helpdesks feature offers your customer all the technical support needed to go through your business.
It is a very accommodating feature that includes full-time live chat support.
GetResponse provides customer support 24/7 and assists with everyday operations and business tracking.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support & Training?
- Even though GetResponse provides with 24/7 customer support, the training and onboarding materials, as well as knowledge base, is better in Kartra.
- Choose Kartra if: you want to host products directly onto a server or if you want unique e-commerce features such as upselling. Kartra is a comprehensive addition to your business with a wide range of customizable marketing and business development options. You should have moderate experience in business and technology GetResponse.
- Choose GetResponse if: you want to make marketing campaigns easy and efficient. GetResponse also has a clean design and an intuitive interface alongside numerous templates and e-mail automation options. However, it offers a limited number of contacts on the basic price plan.
Our final verdict is that Kartra remains ahead of GetResponse and is our ultimate pick. It justifies the high price point with the number of features available.
Kartra helps create attractive landing pages and high-converting sales funnels. It also has additional and equally important features such as Checkouts, Video hosting, and Affiliate management.
In addition, it provides a flexible yet well-integrated interface with a reliable automation system that gives in-depth analytics.
GetResponse is a great platform, but it lacks abundant features. Therefore, it is primarily suitable for beginners and those who only need a marketing suite.
While both tools are excellent, the optimal solution will depend on how your needs match their respective strengths.