Both Kartra and HubSpot are excellent marketing and business management platforms. Kartra is an all-in-one option with pages, funnels, and campaigns.
At the same time, HubSpot offers what you need to create a powerful website and support an existing business with established sales.
Both sound impressive, but which one is right for you? Read on to find out.
Kartra prides itself on being a one-stop, all-in-one platform for anyone who wants to build and grow their online business.
Kartra gives you centralized control of your business, from analytics tracking traffic on your landing page to e-mail newsletters.
Depending on the plan, it can set you back anywhere from $99 to $499 per month.
HubSpot is a marketing platform whose primary goal is to boost CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Aside from enhancing customer experience, HubSpot also provides users with multiple “hubs” that can focus on service, sales, marketing, CMS, and operations.
Plans for HubSpot can range from $50 up to many thousands of dollars per month for the top-end Enterprise plan.
Kartra vs. Hubspot at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days. ($1)||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Starter Plan – $99 per month|
Silver Plan – $199 per month
Gold Plan -$299 per month
Platinum Plan – $499 per month
|Starter Plan – $50 per month
Professional Plan – $890 per month
Enterprise Plan – $3,200 per month
*You may also choose individual hubs rather than a complete bundle plan.
|Best For||All the features needed to grow your business in one spot||People who need assistance to boost CRM and a more targeted support|
|User Interface Features||Pages|
Funnels and campaigns
Integrations and API
Surveys and Quizzes
|HubSpot doesn’t focus on direct monetization options. It is a support tool to enhance your existing marketing and sales pipeline. Its focus is on marketing, CRM, and growing your business.|
|Marketing Options||Funnels and campaigns|
|Customer Support & Training||FAQ section|
E-books and guides
Free courses and certifications
Onboarding and consulting services
As you can see, the platforms offer substantially different features. HubSpot has bundle plans for enterprises that can cost a pretty penny. However, users can also pick a single hub they need to support their business.
Kartra offers set plans that generally cost less with plenty of features to start, support, and manage a thriving online business. Both platforms are excellent options for what they do.
Kartra is suited for people looking to build a successful online business with high conversions with tons of marketing tools, interface features, and monetization options.
HubSpot is the choice for many support and resources to streamline CRM.
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. HubSpot: Pricing Comparison
While HubSpot does offer a free 14-day trial for users to familiarize themselves with its features, Kartra does not.
However, Kartra’s 14-day trial only costs $1. Below are the prices for each plan with discounts if paid annually.
- Starter Plan: $99 per month or $79 per month if paid annually
- Includes up to 2,500 leads, one custom domain, and hosts 100 pages. The Kartra Agency is not present in this plan.
- Silver Plan: $199 per month or $149 per month if paid annually
- Includes up to 12,500 leads, three custom domains, and unlimited features plus Kartra Agency
- Gold Plan: $299 per month or $229 per month if paid annually
- Allows up to 25,000 leads, five custom domains, and everything the Silver Plan has
- Platinum Plan: $499 per month or $379 per month if paid annually
- Allows up to 50,000 leads, ten custom domains, and everything the previous plans have
- Starter Plan: $50 per month or $45 per month if paid annually
- Has all the Starter Hubs, which encompass 1,000 marketing contacts, two paid users, and limited basic bot features
- Marketing Hub Professional Plan: $890 per month or $1,600 per month if paid annually
- Includes a “Starter Plus” plan offering 2,000 marketing contacts, five paid users, and additional integration features
- Marketing Hub Enterprise Plan: $3,200 per month
- The Enterprise Plan starts at 10,000 marketing contacts, ten paid users, and access to the most advanced features.
The most cost-effective platform is the one that addresses your needs and boosts your business.
Kartra excels at creating an all-in-one, easy-to-monitor online business. At the same time, HubSpot caters to those who want to improve or increase CRM.
HubSpot uses an a la carte model that allows customers to customize their plan bundles and only opt for specific hubs and features.
As a result, the pricing and value could be comparable to Kartra even though the set prices are significantly higher.
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. HubSpot: A Comparison of Features and Tools
It can be challenging to choose between the two platforms.
To help you understand which option is best for your unique needs, we have outlined the essential features to help you get a better idea.
You Might Also Like:
Sales & Marketing Features
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Both platforms offer excellent sales and marketing solutions, and there is no clear winner for all readers. Kartra integrates everything the average user needs to boost sales, support higher conversions, and create leads with the help of funnels and campaigns. HubSpot helps users gain exposure, convert more leads within an existing sales pipeline, and use SEO (Search Engine Optimization) within its marketing and sales-specific hubs.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Which Platform Offers Better Memberships and Courses?
- Both Kartra and HubSpot have brilliant membership options. Still, Kartra is the better choice as it can also help build successful courses. Kartra has the features to create memberships and courses. It also offers the ability to market them, giving users a clear route to success from beginning to end. HubSpot has membership pages within the CMS hub that allows users to create specific content for certain members. Still, it does not offer course-building features, and it aims more toward support and growth than creating a new business or revenue stream.
You Might Also Like:
Analytics & Reporting Features
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics and Reports?
- Both platforms are again neck and neck in this section. Kartra and HubSpot both present analytics and reports features for their customers. Kartra allows you to monitor everything on a single dashboard, including your subscriptions, traffic, conversions, product, and e-mail analytics, as well as calendar and helpdesk analytics. HubSpot has custom reports, campaign reporting, traffic analytics, and A/B split testing to ensure your site is completely optimized.
Customization & Page Building Features
Which Platform Offers Better Customization and Page Builders?
- Kartra is a better platform for customization and creating beautiful landing pages with more advanced features. It has a great selection of templates with customization available for every on-page element. Just drag and drop what you want to create visual appeal without prior coding knowledge. Kartra also has all the help you need to start from scratch. HubSpot uses a WYSIWYG editor that also makes customization simple. HubSpot also has an extensive library of templates and a drag-and-drop editor. Still, Kartra is a comprehensive strategy that just offers that much more.
Customer Support & Training
Which Platform Offers Better Support, Resources, and Training?
- HubSpot is the winner if you want accessible help. It supplies many resources such as blogs, guides, e-books, courses, and even certification programs that can quickly turn you from a newbie to a professional. The platform also offers onboarding and consulting services, so you’re never alone. Kartra doesn’t provide quite as much, but it does have helpful resources, a responsive helpdesk, and a support chat.
- Choose Kartra if: You are looking for a single complete platform that integrates everything you need to get your online business off the ground.
- Choose HubSpot if: You need specific enhancements for an established business with individual hubs or adopt the whole package deal for the best results.
If we had to choose, the winner would be Kartra. The reason is that Kartra lives up to the expectations of beginners or professionals as an all-in-one platform to build and grow your business – you won’t need another. In short, if you are still early-stage or just starting your online business, Kartra will likely be your better bet.
HubSpot provides a ton of value with individual hubs that can boost your existing business or go for the whole package and enjoy the benefits of all the hubs.
If you have a substantial existing business with multiple sales pipelines, HubSpot may be just the support you need to accelerate or expand.