Since you are looking for a marketing automation platform, you will most likely have come across Kartra and Infusionsoft.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform that consolidates your landing pages, sales pages, membership sites, e-mail system, and payments in one place.
Infusionsoft, now called Keap, is known for its powerful CRM and marketing automation applications.
In this article, we will compare the two platforms, so you can decide which will best suit your needs.
Kartra is a page builder, sales funnel builder, and marketing automation platform that offers everything you need to run a business online.
You have Kartra landing pages, a robust e-mail marketing feature, a great funnel builder, and smooth product and payment functionality. Kartra costs $99 / month for Starter, $199 / month for Silver, $299 / month for Gold, and $499 / month for Platinum.
Keap (formerly Infusionsoft) is a sales and marketing solution that offers customer relationship management (CRM), marketing automation, and e-commerce functionalities in one solution.
Keap offers automated lead capture, drag-and-drop sales pipeline, e-mail marketing, CRM invoicing, and CRM analytics. Keap offers three plans: Lite for $56 / month, Pro for $119 / month, and Max for $140 / month.
Kartra vs. Infusionsoft (Keap) at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Starter: $99 / month
Silver: $199 / month
Gold: $299 / month
Platinum: $499 / month
|Lite: $40 for two months, then $79 / month
Pro: $85 for two months, then $169
Max: $100 for two months, then $199
|Best For||Entrepreneurs and Enterprises||Entrepreneurs and
|User Interface Features
||Drag-and-drop page builder
Easy to create funnel flow
Optimized marketing system
|Clear dashboard / easy to work with
Steep learning curve to maximize usage
||Run a business online
|Run a business online
|Marketing Options||Affiliate marketing
|Create automated marketing campaigns
|Customer Support & Training
Keap user community
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. Infusionsoft: Pricing Comparison
Kartra’s starting price is $99 per month, and its top package comes to $499 per month, while Infusionsoft’s (Keap’s) highest price is $199 per month after the two-month introductory period. Let’s look at what these prices get you.
- The Starter is $99 a month ($79 per month if billed annually). The plan offers a limit of 2,500 contacts and 15,000 e-mails. Users can also host 100 pages and 50 videos, 20 products, two membership sites, add one additional team member and connect one helpdesk.
- The Silver plan is $199 a month or $149 a month if you pay annually. The plan allows up to 12,500 leads and three custom domains, with no limitations on other features. This package includes the Kartra Agency.
- Gold is $299 per month and $229 with annual billing (saving $840). The plan allows up to 25,000 leads and five custom domains, with all other features unlimited. Includes Kartra Agency.
- Platinum is $499 per month and $379 with annual billing (saving $1,440). This plan gets you up to 50,000 leads and ten custom domains, with the rest of the features unlimited. Includes Kartra Agency.
- Lite is $40 per month for the first two months and $79 afterward. Includes 500 contacts and one user, CRM, e-mail marketing, lead capture, easy automations, appointments, mobile app & business line, and automated text messaging.
- Pro is $85 per month for the first two months and $169 afterward. It includes 500 contacts and one user. Includes everything you get with Lite, plus landing pages, advanced automations, sales pipeline, text message broadcasts, A/B testing, checkout forms, sales reporting, and Pipeline analytics.
- Max is $100 per month for the first two months and $199 afterward. It includes 500 contacts and one user. Max includes everything you get with Pro, plus: sales funnels, lead scoring, one-click upsells and cross-sells, recurring upsells, promo codes, native Shopify integration, marketing performance analytics, and engagement analytics.
All plans include access to one-on-one coaching, Unlimited 24/7 expert support, Dedicated migration specialist, Community of industry experts, On-demand strategy courses, and Unlimited e-mails.
Infusionsoft is the more cost-effective option. However, with the large numbers of leads that Kartra offers in each package and the unlimited features for all packages except Starter, this platform seems to offer more than Infusionsoft (Keap).
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. Infusionsoft: A Comparison of Features and Tools
In this section, we’ll discuss some of the key features of each platform.
For instance, we’ll look into sales & marketing features, reporting and analytics features, and page-building features.
These features distinguish each platform and make them what they are.
You Might Also Like:
Sales & Marketing Features
Kartra automates sales, allowing funnel building from the lead page to the checkout page.
In addition, the platform enables users to create marketing videos complete with pop-ups, calls to action, and lead tagging. On top of that, Kartra offers ready-made marketing campaigns built by professional marketers.
Keap has an Advanced Automations builder, making it easy to customize sales and marketing processes.
It also features advanced nurture sequences, personalization response triggers, and much more.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Kartra is the superior marketing automation platform. It comprehensively handles marketing, while Keap’s sales and appointment automation give it a narrower focus on specific aspects of marketing. However, Kartra focuses on marketing more broadly with features like Kartra videos and done-for-you campaigns.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Kartra Memberships is the tool the Kartra users use to deliver their training courses.
With Kartra’s beautiful templates and easy drag-and-drop interface, it’s easy to have a professional-looking course online in no time.
In addition, users can enrich their course material with audio and video and drip their content over time.
Keap offers appointments, Zoom calls, and integration with online course platforms but lacks an online course feature.
Which Platform Offers Better Student Experience?
- Kartra is the obvious winner in this category because it possesses moderate features here, while Infusionsoft/Keap does not.
You Might Also Like:
Analytics & Reporting Features
Kartra analyzes everything about a business: e-mail performance, landing page conversion, which automations and sequences are doing the best, and the performance of memberships, products, and e-mails.
Keap also offers powerful analytics with data points on conversions by sales stage, lead source, and other criteria.
In addition, form completion, e-mail open rates, click-throughs, and other actions also get detailed reports.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics & Reporting Features?
- Both platforms perform well in this respect. They each provide all the data that their users would need.
With each course and website being so unique in the products and services it sells, it becomes very appealing for platforms to have customizable features.
The more accessible a platform is through its customization, the better content a creator can build.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- Both platforms perform similarly on customization – they both offer over 100 funnel templates, ability to alter and change the design.
- Choose ClickFunnels if: your business needs a platform to create funnels easily and effectively. ClickFunnels focuses on enhancing a higher conversion rate.
- Choose Funnelvio (Kyvio) if: you need marketing software that has its own built-in checkout system and more advanced e-commerce features.
Overall, both platforms are great. However, it is important to note, that Kyvio (Funnelvio) has features that are still in the beta testing phase and ClickFunnels is already an established platform, thus the dramatic pricing difference. Clickfunnels performs much better in terms of sales & marketing tools and features, whereas Funnelvio is very innovative with their approach to basic e-commerce features as check-out, shopping cart, stock and payment gateways.