If you are shopping around for the ultimate all-in-one platform to help you establish, build, grow, and market your business, you will have already encountered LeadPages and Kartra.
LeadPages is a website and landing page builder with marketing features to boost conversions.
On the other hand, Kartra has similar features, plus everything you need to manage a business.
So which one is the better choice?
Kartra is a versatile platform that can help you build your business from scratch.
It possesses the necessary functions to gain exposure, convert leads and earn more with affiliates and memberships.
Plans for Kartra start at $99 per month but can reach $499, depending on your choice.
LeadPages supports your business by helping you create landing pages and websites that are high-converting and visually appealing.
Leadpages offers two plans at $49 or $99 per month. It also offers an additional choice for enterprises that need more.
Kartra vs. LeadPages at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days. ($1)||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Starter Plan – $99|
Silver Plan – $199
Gold Plan – $299
Platinum Plan -$499
|Standard Plan – $49 per month
Pro Plan – $99 per month
Advanced Plan – Contact LeadPages
|Best For||Everything you need to build, grow and market an online business||Creating high-converting landing pages and websites|
|User Interface Features||Checkout page|
Funnels and campaigns
Pop-ups and alerts
Funnels and campaigns
|Customer Support & Training||Kartranaut training program|
At a glance, LeadPages is much more affordable than Kartra, but Kartra offers more pricing options. LeadPages offers a free 14-day trial, while Kartra’s will cost you a dollar. Kartra mainly focuses on all-around online business solutions. LeadPages aims to create high-converting sites and pages with the help of pop-up forms and alert bars.
Kartra vs. LeadPages: Pricing Comparison
LeadPages is the more affordable option, and it offers a 14-day free trial. Kartra has more advanced features than LeadPages, but its trial period costs a dollar. Both platforms offer discounts for annual payments.
- Starter Plan ($99 per month or $79 per month if paid annually) – includes up to 2,500 leads, a custom domain, and allows users to sell up to 20 products. However, the Starter Plan does not include the Kartra Agency.
- Silver Plan ($199 per month or $149 per month if paid annually) gives you up to 12,500 leads, three custom domains, and unlimited access to all the other features plus the Kartra Agency.
- Gold Plan ($299 per month or $229 per month if paid annually) – the Gold Plan upgrades users to 25,000 leads, five custom domains, and the same unlimited access as the Silver plan offers.
- Platinum Plan ($499 per month or $379 per month if paid annually) – offers up to 50,000 leads, ten custom domains, and everything the previous plans offer.
- Standard Plan ($49 per month or $37 per month if paid annually) offers one site, alerts, pop-ups, and unlimited traffic and leads. However, this plan does not include online sales and payments, unlimited A/B split testing, or advanced integrations.
- Pro Plan ($99 per month or $74 per month if paid annually) – offers three sites and everything the Standard Plan has plus online sales and payments and unlimited A/B split testing. However, the Pro Plan does not offer advanced integrations.
- Advanced Plan (contact LeadPages)
If we are solely looking at cost, LeadPages is the more affordable choice, but does it have what you need?
Users would need the Advanced Plan that allows for advanced integrations and five client accounts to get the full benefits.
On the other hand, Kartra gives users access to unlimited features starting with the Silver Plan.
The primary difference is the number of leads and custom domains with each tier.
You Might Also Like:
Kartra vs. LeadPages: A Comparison of Features and Tools
When searching for a platform to meet your needs, it is most important to understand what features it offers and how it compares to other services.
Below are some of the most vital functions provided by each contender.
You Might Also Like:
Sales & Marketing Features
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Kartra offers better marketing solutions. Both sites aim towards high conversions with integration options, but Kartra has more. For example, it has high-quality lead generation, funnels and campaigns, forms and surveys, and quizzes to help boost customer interaction and gain insight into their opinions. Conversely, LeadPages has pop-ups and alert bars to increase visibility on your site and a Leadmeter that predicts your page’s performance.
Memberships & Online Course Features
Which Platform Offers Better Memberships and Courses?
- For memberships and courses, there is no competition as only Kartra offers the features to help you create and sell memberships. Both platforms can sell courses, but Kartra provides more support in this department. LeadPages doesn’t readily have these features without some type of integration.
You Might Also Like:
Analytics & Reporting Features
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics and Reports?
- Kartra is the winner for better analytics and reports. The platform offers a clear view of all your data on the dashboard. Everything you need for analytics is already a part of the platform. For example, you can get insight into your site’s traffic and conversion, subscriptions, product performance, e-mail analytics, and calendar or helpdesk analytics. As for LeadPages, it does provide A/B split testing, but you would need to opt for the Pro Plan at the very least to access this feature. You can also choose to use third-party analytics with integrations.
Kartra Analytics Metrics:
- Affiliate Traffic
- Affiliate Sales and Rebills
- Affiliate Refunds
- Revenue from Affiliates
- Affiliate Earnings Per Click
Customization & Page Building Features
Which Platform Offers Better Page Builders and Customization?
- Both platforms utilize an easy drag-and-drop builder that creates 100% mobile-responsive pages and is pretty on par. This section has no clear winner as Kartra and Leadpages have customizable templates available, or users can choose to start from scratch. Change the images, fonts, colors, and even logos to market your unique branding.
Customer Support & Training
Which Platform Offers Better Support and Training?
- LeadPages is our pick for better support, training materials, and resources. Kartra has a Kartranaut training program that is very in-depth with technical documentation. Still, LeadPages has a resource library, blog, podcasts, webinars, and additional support. You can also choose to contact customer support via e-mail with both platforms.
- Choose Kartra if: You want a solution to all your marketing, sales, and business management needs in one package. Create, build, grow and market your business efficiently with the features in Kartra.
- Choose LeadPages if: You want to focus on lead generation, conversion, and building an attractive website or landing page.
Both sites are excellent at what they do, but Kartra offers a more comprehensive feature set than LeadPages.
It is our honest opinion that Kartra provides more options and functions. For example, it has checkout pages, sites and even helps you build leads like LeadPages offers to do.
On the other hand, LeadPages provides alerts and pop-ups on your beautifully designed site with its templates and drag-and-drop builder.
If your business is already stable and you are open to having multiple systems, you might like using LeadPages and Kartra together. Otherwise, Kartra is a better option for many business people.