So you’re searching for the best online course platform or Learning Management System and wondering how LearnWorlds compares to Kartra.
LearnWorlds is an e-learning platform that allows professionals to host, create, and sell online courses.
On the other hand, Kartra is a marketing platform that helps you run an online business and earn money online.
LearnWorlds is a compelling and user-friendly platform for enterprises and individuals. It’s fully customizable and has all the features you may need to build your online school.
Some of its most notable features include social learning functionalities, interactive video options, attractive sales pages, the ability to create interactive e-books, and the LearnWorlds Academy.
Kartra is an all-in-one platform that helps you run your online business.
The online course platform is part of that and equips you with other necessary features such as e-commerce, e-mail automation, and creating landing pages.
Notable features include memberships, a lead tool that lets you follow your customers’ journey, and checkouts with various payment plans
LearnWorlds vs. LearnWorlds at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days.||$1 trial for 14 days|
|Pricing Range||Starter – $29/month|
Pro Trainer – $79/month
Learning Center – $249/month
(if paid annually)
|Starter – $99/month |
Silver – $199/month
Gold – $299/month
Platinum – $499/month
|Best For||Creating a customized course selling website||Automating marketing aspects of your business |
|User Interface Features||Multi-language Support|
Additional External Pages
|Drag-and-drop Interface |
Beautiful Templates and Colors
Opens, clicks, and goals
|Online Courses||Drag & Drop Interactions|
|Multiple Membership Tiers |
Surveys and Quizzes
|Monetization Options||Subscription Plans|
|Multiple Price Points |
Multiple Payment Gateways, Including Stripe and Paypal
1-click Sales Funnels
Lead Generation Forms
|E-mail Marketing |
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Kartra: Pricing Comparison
To determine which platform’s prices are suited for you, here’s an overview of their plans.
- Starter – ($24 per month or $29 per month if paid annually) – includes 3-page site builder, drip-feed courses, basic integrations, allows one user, unlimited courses. This plan does not offer unlimited landing pages, subscriptions and memberships, and installments.
- Pro Trainer – ($79 per month or $99 per month if paid annually) – includes unlimited landing pages, a complete website builder with blog, subscriptions, memberships, allows five users, unlimited courses. Does not support course insights reports, progress reports, integrations with API
- Learning Center – ($249 per month or $299 per month if paid annually) – includes course insights reports, bulk user actions, progress reports, allows 20 users, unlimited courses. However, this plan does not support tailored pricing, flexible invoicing, bulk enrollments.
- Starter ($99 per month or $79 per month if paid annually) – includes up to 2,500 leads, two membership sites, one custom domain, allows two users, 20 products. Does not support unlimited help desk portals, unlimited pages, Kartra Agency
- Silver – ($199 per month or $149 per month if paid annually) – includes 12,500 leads, Kartra Agency, three custom domains, allows unlimited users, y active members, unlimited products. It does not support extra custom domains and additional leads.
- Gold – ($299 per month or $229 per month if paid annually) – includes 25,000 leads, Kartra Agency, five custom domains, allows unlimited users, y active members, unlimited products. It does not support extra custom domains and additional leads.
- Platinum – ($499 per month or $379 per month if paid annually) – includes 50,000 leads, Kartra Agency, ten custom domains, allows unlimited users, y active members, unlimited products. It does not support additional custom domains and leads.
Overall, LearnWorlds is the more affordable option, especially for a small or new business with a desire for experimentation.
However, Kartra has more features that give users more control over their offerings. Therefore, depending on your business, Kartra will likely provide a better return on investment.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Kartra: A Comparison of Features and Tools
LearnWorlds and Kartra are two of the most impressive online business platforms available. They’re both effective platforms that offer unique features that help you maximize results.
Therefore, it’s important to compare both platforms in a few common areas to determine the best choice. In addition, we will consider factors such as customization, sales and marketing, online courses, and student experience.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds provides everything you need to create great courses. Its features include video integration, a stunning course player, a high-end testing engine, and other features such as certificates and e-books. On the other hand, Karta provides you with templates to help you create courses with surveys and quizzes, videos, and much more.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Hosting Online Courses?
- LearnWorlds is better because the platform dedicates itself to helping you create a full-fledged online school. With social learning functionalities and endless options to include interactive content, you can create and sell courses quickly.
Sales & Marketing Features
LearnWorlds allows users to create attractive sales and landing pages that will help you draw students. You can increase your sales with promotions and coupons, sell bundles and memberships, and build your own sales team with affiliates.
On the other hand, Karta offers extensive tools that can help you track leads and follow them along the journey. In addition, you get unlimited options to sell your products.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Kartra’s sales and marketing solutions are better because it’s an all-in-one platform that follows a funnel flow to convert your visitors into recurrent clients.
Student Experience Features
LearnWorlds offers numerous features that encourage engagement and interactivity, including social learning, live online classes, and testing engines.
It also boasts interactive video players and e-books that help accommodate different learning styles.
In addition, Kartra allows you to deliver a personalized experience to your prospects. It also offers an intuitive navigation experience and doesn’t limit you to any specific learning format or method of delivery.
Which Platform Offers a Better Student Experience?
- Both are good, but LearnWorlds offers a superior student experience. Its unique features are perfect for delivering an incomparable learning experience.
With LearnWorlds, you can identify patterns in how clients consume your content and use this data to optimize it.
You get course insights, automated reports, and data on user segments. Kartra also offers insights on traffic and conversion, subscription, e-mail, and several other aspects.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics?
- Both platforms offer data-driven insights that help you identify trends and optimize your content. However, Kartra emerges as the winner because of how in-depth it offers it allows you to go.
Both platforms offer extensive ability to customize courses. You can modify your content on Katra whichever way you want.
LearnWorlds also offers customization possibilities with its different types of navigation. In addition, both platforms provide custom domains and the ability to customize templates to suit your brand’s theme.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- LearnWorlds is slightly more user-friendly in this regard. In addition, it’s a fully customizable solution that provides endless opportunities for you to change your courses to your liking.
Both platforms offer 24/7 e-mail support. Kartra also has a live chat feature while you can contact LearnWorlds on the telephone. LearnWorlds also has an extensive Help Center with detailed resources.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support?
- LearnWorlds’ customer support stands out due to its extensive Help Center. This resource highlights common user issues and provides detailed guides on making the most of the platform.
- Choose LearnWorlds if: you want to build a full-fledged online school. LearnWorlds provides everything you need to create complete courses targeted to your intended audience.
- Choose Kartra if: you want to offer more than just courses. It provides extensive features to help you set up a successful online business and is an all-in-one platform that includes everything you need to do so.
As an online course platform, LearnWorlds stands out. Its pricing plans are much more affordable, and its user-friendliness is suited to all kinds of course creators. With LearnWorlds, you’ll get everything you need to create, market, and sell your online courses in one place.
You Might Also Like: