When comparing sites such as LearnWorlds and Simplero for your online education business, you may wonder which one is best for you.
Both platforms give you the tools to create online courses, allowing you to build and sell memberships.
LearnWorlds’ all-in-one platform offers versatility, giving you the tools to interact and engage with your audience.
Simplero is all about simplicity, giving you a platform to build and grow your online courses all in one place.
LearnWorlds is a unique membership platform that can help you create, sell, and promote your online courses. It is fully customizable with several options for monetizing your skills, experiences, and audience through the LearnWorlds Academy.
Its most noteworthy features include video interactions, immersive e-books, note-taking, self-assessment, and certificates. In addition, LearnWorlds operates within a very modest price range, suited for both beginners and skilled entrepreneurs.
Ontraport is an effective yet comprehensive business automation system that targets the specific needs of entrepreneurs and small businesses. It efficiently combines all your sales and marketing needs in one place.
Some of its most notable features include a fully customizable sales pipeline, access to visual marketing and campaign builder, payment processing, landing pages, and affiliate platforms. In addition, Ontraport operates between a wide variety of price ranges for every user.
LearnWorlds vs. Ontraport at a Glance
|Free Trial||Yes, 30 days.||Yes, 14 days.|
|Pricing Range||Standard Plan – $29
Pro Trainer Plan – $99
Learning Center Plan – $299
High Volume and Corporate Plan – Contact customer service for details
|Basic – $79/month
Plus – $147/month
Pro – $297/month
Enterprise – $497/month
|Best For||Creating a customized course selling website
||Automating marketing aspects of your business
|User Interface Features
Media Embedding Settings
|Customized task management
E-mail template builder
|Online Courses||Drag & Drop Interactions
|Monetization Options||Subscription Plans
1-click Sales Funnels
Lead Generation Forms
Custom audience integrations
It is evident that, when compared together, both platforms offer a set of distinct qualities. It is best to use LearnWorlds for website creation and Ontraport for business automation simultaneously.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Ontraport: Pricing Comparison
Take a deep look into the detailed pricing aspect of both platforms to decide the optimum plan for you.
- Starter ($24 per month or $29 per month if paid annually). It includes a three-page site builder, drip-feed courses, basic integrations, one user, and unlimited courses. Does not support unlimited landing pages, subscriptions and memberships, and installments.
- Pro Trainer ($79 per month or $99 per month if paid annually). It includes unlimited landing pages, a complete website builder with blog, subscriptions and memberships, five users, and unlimited courses. Does not support course insights reports, progress reports, integrations with API
- Learning Center ($249 per month or $299 per month if paid annually). It includes course insights reports, bulk user actions, progress reports, 20 users, and unlimited courses. Does not support tailored pricing, flexible invoicing, bulk enrollments.
- Basic ($79 per month). It includes 1,000 contacts, unlimited e-mails, and one account user. Only amount setup is available in this plan. Does not include e-commerce, e-mail delivery consulting, and VIP support option.
- Plus ($147 per month). It includes 2,500 contacts, unlimited e-mails, and two account users. Only account setup and e-commerce are available in this plan. Does not include e-mail delivery consulting and VIP support option.
- Pro ($297 per month). It includes 10,000 contacts, unlimited e-mails, and three account users. Alongside features like amount setup and e-commerce. Does not include the VIP support option.
- Enterprise ($497 per month). It includes 20,000 contacts, 200,000 e-mails per month, and five account users. All advanced features are available in this plan.
After the side-by-side comparison, it is evident that LearnWorlds is a much more affordable platform with economical rates for new entrepreneurs.
Ontraport offers more features at a premium price range. Therefore, we think that Ontraport is best for users that want to promote their well-established business.
Alternatively, LearnWorlds provides better website-building opportunities for beginners.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds vs. Ontraport: A Comparison of Features and Tools
LearnWorlds and Ontraport are two of the oldest and best-known players in the online course or membership marketing ecosystem. However, these are not direct competitors in a traditional sense because they are such different systems.
Each excels in different aspects, but they can prove equally essential for the development and growth of an online course.
Before committing to one platform, it is best to focus on and compare certain features. Then, it will help you make a suitable decision fulfilling all of your requirements.
You Might Also Like:
LearnWorlds provides everything you need to create great courses, including video integration, a stunning course player, a high-end testing engine, certificates, and e-books.
Ontraport, on the other hand, is more focused on the business and promotional aspects of courses. As a result, it offers additional features but not the basics.
Which Platform Offers the Better Solution for Hosting Online Courses?
- LearnWorlds’ online course creation feature is better because it is fully featured and lets you build a course from the ground up. It also gives you complete control over your school, making it custom and unique, with original interactive content.
Sales & Marketing Features
LearnWorlds is not known for its sales and marketing features, but it has beautiful landing pages. Several promotional activities in the form of coupons and bundles are also available. Ontraport is known for its spectacular sales and marketing features. It provides you with unlimited automated solutions to generate leads as quickly as possible.
Which Platform Offers Better Sales & Marketing Solutions?
- Ontraport’s sales and marketing features are better because they allow you to experiment with sales pipelines, e-commerce, and e-mail automation. As a result, it’s best for both beginners and pros.
Student Experience Features
LearnWorlds offers countless features that are eye-catching to young entrepreneurs. It is a phenomenal platform if you’re looking for creative freedom and interactive features such as diverse learning styles, live online classes, and testing engines.
Ontraport also provides you with a personalized experience, limiting you to specific learning and interactive options.
Which Platform Offers a Better Student Experience?
- LearnWorlds’ student experience feature is better because most creators want multiple features to keep their course interactive and easy to understand. The interface is also easy to experiment with.
LearnWorlds has multiple features that can track the progress of your courses and help identify patterns to offer tips for better consumption. The prominent features include course insights, automated reports, and data on user segments.
On the other hand, Ontraport has a fully armed metrics dashboard and performance indicators to track and record all performance aspects of your business.
Which Platform Offers Better Analytics Features?
- LearnWorlds and Ontraport are comparable in terms of analytics features as both platforms provide data-driven insights into your progress. However, detailed information is available only on the pro plans.
LearnWorlds has some outstanding and user-friendly features that give creators the ability to customize courses. You can modify your course and webpage however you like. Creators frequently prefer it because of its unique sense of style. Ontraport also offers customization possibilities, but they aren’t as extensive in web pages and courses.
Which Platform Offers Better Customization Features?
- LearnWorlds is better because it is more user-friendly and provides endless customizable options throughout the course creation process. From drag-and-drop interactions to video clips, the possibilities are virtually endless.
LearnWorlds’ help center is available via e-mail 24/7 and has a rating of 100% in terms of services. Customer support is available for all users every step of the way, and LearnWorlds even provides direct consultations.
Ontraport doesn’t lack in terms of customer care either. It is available seven days a week, with the added option of one-on-one screen share consultation.
Which Platform Offers Better Customer Support?
- Both platforms come very close in comparison in terms of customer support. However, we think that Ontraport is better because of its direct consultation and screen share features.
- Choose LearnWorlds if: you want to create a multi-disciplinary online school with custom designs related to the course. LearnWorlds is a complete platform, not compromised in any way, and is guaranteed to give you better-targeted audience results.
- Choose Ontraport if: you want to promote your courses using a bigger and more developed platform. Ontraport is a platform that guarantees business success, but it lacks a bit on the customization outlook.
Overall, LearnWorlds comes out on top when we primarily consider user interface and affordability or when looking for a full-featured Learning Management System.
It has all the perks of an excellent course creation platform. On the other hand, Ontraport is irreplaceable when it comes to sales and marketing functionality.
Novices will most likely want to start their journey with LearnWorlds and then add on the business benefits of Ontraport further into their entrepreneurship journey.