If you’re thinking about creating an online course, you’ve likely heard about CourseCraft – an online tool where you can develop, create, and sell your online course.
But how much does it cost? CourseCraft starts at $0 per month and ranges up to $59 per month. There are three pricing plans available.
In this article, we’ll break down all you need to know about the available plans and how much they’ll cost you.
CourseCraft Pricing Plans
You can get started creating courses with either of the following three CourseCraft plans:
- Free Plan – $0 per month with a 9% transaction fee;
- Club Plan – $29 per month or $23 if paid annually with a 5% transaction fee; and
- Society Plan – $59 per month or $47 if paid annually and no transaction fees
Free9% Transaction Fees
Club5% Transaction Fees
Society0% Transaction Fees
CourseCraft Free Plan
Price: $0 + 9% transaction fee.
The CourseCraft free plan gets your course creation started but limits you to 100 participants per course, 2GB of upload content, and 60 minutes of video.
However, it’s worth noting that the number of courses that you can create is unlimited with the free plan.
So, if you’re looking to create a niche course that you only offer to a small number of participants, then the CourseCraft free plan will be a suitable option.
You can also expect features such as:
- instant payouts;
- website integration;
- course statistics and analytics;
- drip lesson scheduling;
- promo codes;
- mailing list integration;
- live chat or email support; and a
- commenting/ discussion forum.
CourseCraft Club Plan
Price: $29 per month or $23 per month if paid annually + 5% transaction fee.
Any limitation within the free plan package becomes unlimited if you opt for the CourseCraft Club Plan. So you’ll have access to an unlimited number of course participants, unlimited content uploads, and unlimited video options.
In addition to the unlimited basic features, you can expect all the free features, a smaller transaction fee, and enhanced features such as:
- Custom branding
- You can sell extra optional add-ons with your course.
- Payment plans for your participants
- Forms and quizzes
- Course bundles
- Custom URL for your course
- Automatic participant geolocation
CourseCraft Society Plan
Price: $59 per month or $47 per month if paid annually (no transaction fee.)
You can maximize your features through the CourseCraft Society Plan. Along with all the features in the Club Plan, you’ll have a 0% transaction fee and other useful features such as:
- Custom domain
- Priority support
- The option to work with collaborators on your course
- Configuration of your sales tax.
- No limits to the size of a free course
- Management and payment of affiliates.
Is There a CourseCraft Discount?
Yes, CourseCraft does offer a way to save money on your paid subscriptions.
If you sign up for the Club Plan and opt to be billed annually as opposed to monthly, you can save 20% on the total fee:
- the month to month Club Plan fee amounts to $29 per month totaling $348 a year;
- whereas the yearly fee amounts to $23 per month and totals to $276 a year.
You could save $72!
If you sign up for the Society Plan and opt for annual billing rather than monthly, you can save 20% on the total fee:
- the month to month Society Plan fee amounts to $59 per month totaling $708 a year;
- whereas the yearly fee amounts to $47 per month and totals to $564 a year.
You could save $144!
Is There a Money-Back Guarantee for CourseCraft?
While there is no 30-day money-back guarantee from CourseCraft, there is a free plan that users can try out before committing to one of the paid plans.
The free plan is not a time-limited ‘trial version.’ Instead, CourseCraft offers it as one of the standard plans. So, if you are satisfied with the free plan’s features, you won’t need to upgrade to a paid plan unless you need additional features.
Is There a Contract for CourseCraft?
You will not have to provide credit card details to sign up for CourseCraft’s free plan, and there are no contracts or time commitments.
If you opt for The Club Plan or Society Plan, then the subscription is automatically month-to-month. You can also pay by the year if you prefer to access the associated 20% discount.
With no contract, you can cancel your subscription or change your plan (upgrade or downgrade) at any time from within your account.
Whether you’re an established course creator looking to change platforms, or a newcomer to the online course world, CourseCraft offers three different price plans to cater to each user’s needs:
- The Free Plan
- The Club Plan – between $23 and $29 per month
- The Society Plan – between $47 and $59 per month
If you’re looking to get your hands on a discount, there are yearly subscriptions available at 20% less of the total cost; and there is no contract required, so you can change or cancel your subscription at any time.