- EverWebinar offers a 14-day trial that costs $1
- It gives you access to all of its features to try out
How to Watch an EverWebinar Demo Video
EverWebinar’s demo video is free for everyone to watch:
- Navigate to EverWebinar’s homepage.
- At the top of the screen, you’ll see a video; under that is a Watch Demo button. Select this.
- A pop-up will now come up with a prompt to add your name and email. Once entered, select the green Watch button.
- The demo video will now appear. To watch it select the play button in the center of the screen.
Features Covered in Everwebinar Demo Video
The five-minute demo video covers a range of features and tools that the platform has to offer
Here are some of the features the video covers:
- Web browser – The complete platform is accessible via your browser for both creators and attendees.
- Support and community – The platform offers support and community features to help you.
- How to automate – Shows you how to upload and automate the webinar process.
- How to link – Shows you both automated and custom links for you to send to attendees.
- Advanced options: You’ll find goal tracking, one-click registration, and API integrations here.
- Analytics – Find out what happened during the webinar when people joined and left, as well as your sales.
- Registration area – See who has signed up for your webinar and how to export the data.
- Training area – Extra training videos and documents to help you.
- Scheduling – Decide when customers can sign up and watch your webinars to make them more realistic.
- Split testing – You can try different formats and price points to optimize your landing page.
- Notifications – You can add up to ten notifications to attendees before and after their watch session.
- Settings – You can customize the webinar by adding features such as live chat, question box, and who can see the chat.
How to Get an EverWebinar Demo Account
Although EverWebinar doesn’t have a demo account per se, they do offer a 14-day trial.
You can use the platform’s tools and features during the trial, including setting up and running webinars – this is its demo account equivalent offering.
To get a demo account, follow these steps:
- Go to the EverWebinar homepage.
- Navigate to the Plans & Pricing tab at the top of the screen.
- Instead of clicking Create My Account, move your cursor towards the exit tab button – when you move it away, EverWebinar thinks you’re going to leave, and a pop-up will appear.
- Click on the green button to claim your 14-day trial.
- You’ll now see another pop-up. Fill out all the information in the form and select continue after each step.
You will be billed $1, and your free trial will begin.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, EverWebinar has a demo video on its homepage that walks potential customers through the platform and its many features.
To watch an EverWebinar demo video, go to the homepage > Click Watch Demo > Complete the form > Click play. If you want to try the platform, you can sign up for its 14-day $1 trial. Here’s how: Go to the Plans & Pricing tab on the website > Move your mouse from the page to the exit tab > Click on the pop-up’s green button > Fill out the information > Progress to start.