It is worth getting if you aim to learn how to create high-converting sales funnels.
This article details the book’s contents, who can benefit from it, and how to access it.
The book explains the functions of pages and how to structure both pages and funnels, and you can get the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook for free if you choose the PDF option. If you prefer a hard copy, shipping costs $19.95 in the US or $38.95 worldwide.
|Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook||Hard Copy|
|Price:||$19.95 in the U.S.|
You Might Also Like These Training Resources:
- One Funnel Away Challenge
- ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks
- Funnel Hackers Black Box
- Funnel Hacking Live
- Funnel Hacks
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar
- Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass
- Software Secrets
- Brick & Mortar Funnels
- Training Access + Free T-Shirt
- DotCom Secrets
- Traffic Secrets
- Expert Secrets
Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook Free PDF
You can access the digital version of the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook free of charge.
Here are the steps to get your free PDF book for free:
- Click on the link here.
- Click on the ‘Download The Free PDF’ button – you will have instant access to the free Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook – enjoy!
What You Will Find in Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
The book divides into three main sections – Elements, Pages, and Funnels. The Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook gives step-by-step training on building sales funnels.
In the Elements section, Russell Brunson explains each of the ClickFunnels editor elements and their successful use. You’ll find images of all the elements along with examples and short descriptions.
The Pages section describes all the page templates and their functions. Here you’ll find all the pages and elements to use with them. It also shows you the structure of each page.
And finally, the Funnels section explains how to put the pages in specific sequences to get the optimal results.
Ingredients (Elements) Section
The Elements section includes all the information you need about the different units that go on your pages. These include Text Elements such as headlines and paragraphs, Media Elements such as video pop-ups, and Progress Elements such as progress bars and icons.
Russell Brunson explains over 50 different types of elements. Each element is essential to get familiar with if you want to learn how to build a funnel that converts. Readers can view an image of every element available with ClickFunnels, along with a description of each. This section also shows helpful examples of each one on a page.
Next, Russell Brunson explains the various kinds of pages and elements to use.
The Page Recipes section covers creating the 37 different types of pages broken up into ten categories. It shows the correct elements for each page. For example, you can add a logo, a navigation bar, a video, and an order button on a sales page.
There are easy-to-understand explanations on how to use each type of page and which Funnel Script to use with it.
Each example shows how the page looks online and the wireframe view – the page formatting with sections, rows, and elements.
Sales Funnel Section
The third part of the book combines the information from the two previous sections teaching readers how to create highly functioning funnels.
This chapter breaks down the four different funnels:
- lead funnels,
- buyer funnels,
- event funnels,
- and ‘other’ funnels.
‘Other’ funnels don’t fit into any of the categories yet are very useful – for example, a Live Demo funnel showcasing your product.
There are 22 types of funnels explained, each detailing which pages to use.
Readers receive helpful tips on how to use the funnels to fit their specific industry. Types of businesses include retail, e-commerce, and professional services.
Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook Rating
Our team rates this book 9/10. We believe the Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook gives beginners and experienced – but struggling – professionals excellent advice.
In this book, Russell Brunson – co-founder of ClickFunnels – gives readers precise instructions to avoid pitfalls. This book offers many useful examples of pages and funnels, along with helpful guidance on how to build them.
However, experienced funnel builders with vast experience building lucrative funnels may already know the secrets to ‘successful funnel cooking.’ You might have already mastered high-converting pages and funnels. In this case, the book might seem repetitive.
Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook is for You If…
- You have a business.
- You want to learn more about structuring pages and funnels.
- You want to build pages and funnels quickly and easily.
- You already have a ClickFunnels account.
- You’re an affiliate marketer.
Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook is Not for You If…
- You’re already an experienced and successful funnel builder.
- You don’t have or want a ClickFunnels account.
Sales funnels are essential to growing your business, and this free book has over 300 pages of clear instructions. The author has heaps of experience in sales funnels and passes it on to his readers – for free.
A ClickFunnels account will give you the software, and together with this handy guide, you have all you need to build useful sales funnels.
There will be no more wondering where to place your forms, call-to-action-buttons, images, or how to order the pages in your funnel. This book shows you how to do it all.
If you want to create funnels efficiently, just download the free Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook in PDF format now.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- What is ClickFunnels?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels MLM?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- How To Create a Quiz Funnel in ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- How to Share Funnels?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?