GoHighLevel integrates natively with Facebook ads, allowing you to pull all ad lead data onto the platform.
This automates and streamlines the process while making it easier and more efficient to follow up and manage leads.
- GoHighLevel supports native integration for Facebook ads
- The integration allows all lead data to automatically transfer over to GoHighLevel
- Manage and follow up on all leads generated from Facebook via GoHighLevel
What Is the GoHighLevel Facebook Ads Integration?
The Facebook ads integration allows GoHighLevel to automatically import any lead data that is generated via a business’s Facebook ads. The data is captured and fed into the platform, removing the requirement for someone to do it manually.
Who Is the Integration For?
The integration is useful for any size organization looking to streamline the way it captures and processes the data from its Facebook ads.
However, thanks to the automated lead capture process, it is especially beneficial for small businesses and startups that typically lack the manpower to capture and manually follow up on leads.
Why Integrate GoHighLevel with Facebook Ads?
There are several advantages to this integration:
- It streamlines the lead capture process and reduces the likelihood of dropped leads.
- Provides businesses with a fully-rounded view of their prospects and subsequent interactions.
- The process avoids data errors often experienced when data entry is performed manually.
- The automated process also frees up a business’s time and resources that would otherwise be spent on it.
- Having all the lead data in GoHighLevel makes it easier for businesses to follow up on them in an efficient manner.
- Using GoHighLevel also improves lead quality because businesses can gain a better understanding of their audience and accordingly personalize responses and marketing.
- All of the above results in better, more efficient lead management, ultimately resulting in higher conversion rates and ROI.
GoHighLevel Facebook Ads: Pre-Requisites
In order to successfully integrate GoHighLevel with Facebook ads, there are several elements that must be in place beforehand:
- The person integrating Facebook with GoHighLevel must have access to the Facebook page that is being used to create the ads.
- The same user must own both the page and the ad account. The user accounts for these can not be different from each other.
- The user who is performing the integration process must have admin permissions for the Facebook page and must also have Lead Access permissions within the ad account.
- The Facebook page needs to be verified to ensure it is connected to the correct ad account. This can be done via the “Ad Account” settings.
- Check to see if lead access is enabled. If it isn’t, go into the Leads Access Manager, search for LeadConnector, and enable it. (LeadConnector is what GoHighLevel calls its integration app for social media.)
- If the Facebook page is in the New Pages Experience, ensure the person integrating the Facebook page to GoHighLevel has admin or employee-level access.
How to Integrate Facebook Lead Ads with GoHighLevel (Step by Step)
Step 1: Log into your GoHighLevel account and head to the relevant sub-account that you wish to connect with Facebook. Under “Settings,” select “Integrations.” Then, where you can see the Facebook and Instagram icons, select “Connect.”
Step 2: Next, the system will ask if you wish to continue as yourself. Select to do so.
Step 3: Choose which page or pages you wish to connect with GoHighLevel by checking the box provided next to them. When you’re done, hit “Next.”
Step 4: Before you complete the integration, GoHighLevel will ask you about its permissions. Leave all permissions switched on and click “Done.”
Step 5: Back on the Integrations page, you now have to choose which page to use with the sub-account you have selected. Click on “Select a Facebook Page,” choose the relevant page from the dropdown list, and then click on “Connect.”
Step 6: Select the relevant ad account from the dropdown menu. Both the page and the ad account are now integrated with GoHighLevel, but there’s one more job to do.
Step 7: At the top of the integrations page, you will see some options. Click on “Facebook Form Fields Mapping.”
Step 8: A list of all the Facebook lead ad forms will appear. There will be a green “Map Fields” button next to each of them. Click the relevant form’s button, and a list of all the form’s fields will appear: name, address, phone number, etc.
Here, you need to determine where the data goes once it enters GoHighLevel. For example, you will map the name field to the GoHighLevel name field. Once you have done this, any lead data that comes into GoHighLevel via that form will flow into the right place.
When you have mapped all the data, click on “Update.”
Common Problems and How to Solve Them
- Lead ads are not appearing in the sub-account:
- Ensure the correct lead ads form is selected in Facebook ads manager (it must match the one in the sub-account.
- Ensure you have admin rights for the Facebook page.
- Under Facebook form fields mapping, ensure there is a blue check next to the form you have selected.
- In Facebook, head to Lead Access Manager and see if LeadConnector is accessible and allows access to the Facebook page. If not, enable LeadConnector and ensure the page you want to access has a blue check next to it.
- You can also use Facebook’s testing tool to see if leads are being added to GoHighLevel: https://developers.facebook.com/tools/lead-ads-testing.
- LeadConnector access to the Facebook page has been revoked, or the App ID is not appearing:
- Head to the Facebook Business Suite or go to Business Settings.
- Select your business account.
- Click “Settings” then “More Business Settings.”
- Select “Integrations” and then “Lead Access.”
- Click “Assign CRMs.” From the list that appears, find LeadConnector and click on the circle next to it to select it.
- Click “Assign.”
- The Facebook token has expired in a sub-account:
- Select the relevant sub-account in GoHighLevel.
- Click “Settings” then “Integrations.”
- Under the Facebook icon, click the “Connected” button. This will disconnect the broken integration.
- Click on “Connect” to establish a new reconnection, select the relevant page, and click “Connect Page.”
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use GoHighLevel with Facebook ads. The integration allows you to automatically pull all lead data from your Facebook ads into GoHighLevel.
Integrating Facebook ads with GoHighLevel allows all lead data to automatically transfer over to GoHighLevel. This saves the effort of having to do it manually and lets you take advantage of GoHighLevel’s CRM tools for effective lead management.
If you have clients that run Facebook ads, then you should definitely integrate Facebook ads with GoHighLevel. Doing so will streamline the lead management process and help improve lead conversion rates.
You do not need Zapier to integrate Facebook ads with GoHighLevel. The two platforms integrate natively. However, it is possible to use Zapier if you want to do so.