GoHighLevel is a marketing and CRM platform designed by an agency specifically for other agencies.
It boasts a range of features that allow you to automate many CRM functions, design, run and automate marketing campaigns, and manage all your clients on a single platform.
- GoHighLevel is an all-in-one CRM and marketing platform designed specifically for agencies
- Create, run, and manage marketing campaigns from the GoHighLevel platform
- Sell GoHighLevel white-label SaaS to clients
What Features Does GoHighLevel Have for a Digital Agency?
GoHighLevel is an all-in-one marketing and CRM platform and thus contains all the features a digital agency could ever need for a single price:
- Create unlimited sub-accounts for your clients.
- Manage and customize contact and lead lists.
- Generate reporting and analytics.
- Directly call, SMS, WhatsApp, email, and message contacts on Instagram and Facebook from GoHighLevel.
- Build and manage sales and opportunity pipelines.
- Use the GoHighLevel building tools to create unlimited websites, funnels, emails, landing pages, surveys, forms, and more.
- Use GoHighLevel workflows to create fully automated single or multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Build and host unlimited courses and membership sites (paid or free).
- Directly manage Google and Facebook reviews from GoHighLevel.
- Create AI-powered automated chatbots.
- Create booking calendars and fully automate them.
- Directly integrate with a wide range of third-party apps.
- Use the GoHighLevel app to manage clients on the go.
- Sell the GoHighLevel platform as a white-label SaaS.
- Resell the GoHighLevel mobile app as gray or white-label.
- Resell WordPress hosting and Yext Listing.
Set Up and Manage Clients on GoHighLevel
All your clients can be managed from the same login. When you first set up GoHighLevel, you will have access to the “Agency View.” This is essentially the master account where you can create sub-accounts, access reselling and marketplace features, and manage global settings.
When you take on a client, you create a sub-account for them, and this gives you access to all the CRM and marketing and automation features. Since each client has its own sub-account, it means all the data and activity are kept separate, so you don’t run the risk of mixing anything up.
To manage each client, you simply select the relevant sub-account and go from there. Switching between sub-accounts can be done at the click of a button.
Create Digital Marketing Campaigns on GoHighLevel
GoHighLevel is one of the most flexible and feature-rich platforms for creating and running digital marketing campaigns. Better still, once your campaign is complete and live, most of the campaign management will be automated.
The platform boasts Workflows. This is where you decide how the campaign will flow. First, you add a trigger event which then determines what action will be performed.
For example, you could send an email inviting people to a free webinar. The trigger event could be when they click to book their spot. Not only will GoHighLevel automatically add the booking to the calendar, but you can also set it so that a series of reminder emails or SMS is sent at intervals leading up to the webinar date.
Workflows can be as simple or as complex as needed. You can create them for single and multi-channel campaigns.
Finally, all your existing workflows and campaigns can be used as templates for future ones. That means you don’t have to waste time building everything from scratch. Simply grab a similar workflow you’ve created previously, copy it, and edit it for the new campaign.
Use Pre-Made Snapshots
GoHighLevel has something called Snapshots available. You will find them in the Agency View of the platform, and they can be used to create new sub-accounts for your clients.
There are snapshots for multiple business niches, so when you take on a client based in one of these niches, you can use the relevant snapshot to set their account up on GoHighLevel in one click.
And what do these snapshots contain? Well, they’re designed to save you time and effort, so each contains prebuilt campaign workflows to help you get started. For example, the Marketing Snapshot has a prebuilt marketing audit offer campaign, while the Day Spa Snapshot has a $50 gift card workflow included.
You can even create your own snapshots – handy if you tend to take on clients within a specific industry. And if GoHighLevel doesn’t have a suitable snapshot, you can find them for sale on GoHighLevel Facebook groups and third-party freelancer platforms such as Fiverr.
GoHighLevel Templates for Digital Marketing Agencies
There are a wealth of templates available from GoHighLevel for funnels, emails, and websites. Whether you need to create something for your own agency or for clients, you can access the hundreds of templates on offer and adapt them to your requirements.
Like the snapshots, there are templates available for multiple business niches, plus you can save your own designs as templates too.
Use Automation to Save Time and Resources
One of the biggest advantages of GoHighLevel is the level of automation it offers. Much of a marketing agency’s time is spent on administrative tasks like chasing down leads or calendar management.
Thanks to GoHighLevel, your time and resources can be better spent elsewhere. Here are some examples of what can be automated on the platform:
- Marketing campaign workflows
- Adding lead data to campaigns
- Calendar management and appointment booking
- Pipeline management and lead nurturing
- Voicemail drops and forced calls
- SMS, WhatsApp, and social media chat conversations
Sell GoHighLevel as SaaS and Increase Revenue
To further increase your income, you can sell the entire GoHighLevel platform as a SaaS to clients. You are free to set your own prices so that you can charge whatever you want for the platform.
GoHighLevel is white-labeled, too, allowing you to add your agency’s branding, so customers won’t know they are actually purchasing GoHighLevel.
Best of all, you have no restrictions on how many times you can sell the platform as a SaaS. Therefore, this is potentially a limitless opportunity for extra revenue.
You can further increase the value to your clients by choosing to add on a white-label zap and mobile app upgrade. It costs an additional $497/month and includes a customized mobile app you can sell to clients along with a custom zap specifically for your brand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is GoHighLevel Suitable for Digital Agencies?
GoHighLevel was created for agencies by an agency. Therefore, it is more than suitable for digital agencies and has all the features necessary to perform CRM, nurture leads, and build and run marketing campaigns.
How Can Digital Agencies Use GoHighLevel to Increase Revenue?
GoHighLevel lets you add an unlimited amount of sub-accounts to the platform. This means you can take on as many clients as you like.
Additionally, GoHighLevel can be sold as a white-label SaaS, and you can sell it an unlimited number of times at your own price.
You Might Also Like: