GoHighLevel virtual assistants advertise their services on multiple sites, including Upwork, Fiverr, and inside Facebook Groups.
Popular tasks that they can perform are website and funnel building, marketing, migration, and graphic design.
- The price of a GoHighLevel virtual assistant ranges between $5-$50 per hour
- You can find a virtual assistant to hire within a few hours of posting a job
You Might Also Like:
Where You Can Find a GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
The three most popular places GoHighLevel virtual assistants can be hired are Upwork, Fiverr, and Facebook Groups.
Below is an overview of each of them.
The platform has over 100 active freelancers that advertise themselves as GoHighLevel specialists.
The tasks they can complete include automation, survey/form design and creation, audits, and custom branding.
The top-rated freelancers with the highest feedback and earnings advertise their services for between $15 and $50 per hour.
The Fiverr marketplace is geared more towards individual jobs and services than ongoing projects.
Nevertheless, many freelancers advertise their GoHighLevel virtual assistant services on the platform.
Most of the roles are for the following:
- Landing and sales page design
- Account manager
- Pipeline creation
For these one-time gigs, the prices start from $10 and go up to over $250. In general, the more extensive the assignment and the faster it’s delivered, the more it costs.
One often overlooked place to find a GoHighLevel virtual assistant is Facebook Groups.
There are many groups on the platform for you to join and network to find great virtual assistants.
One of the most popular is HighLevel Virtual Assistant Hub, a public group free to join.
How to Find a GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant
Here’s your guide to finding a virtual assistant on Upwork:
- Navigate to Upwork.com.
- You must log in to your account or create a new one.
- Once logged in, click Post A Job.
- Write your headline for the job posting in this box. Be sure to include GoHighLevel and Virtual Assistant in the headline. If you’re looking for a more specific skill set, you can add it (for example, funnel designer).
- Upwork will now suggest skills for you to include. Click on the most relevant ones for your virtual assistant role and search for any that you can’t see.
- Now, define the scope of your work by checking the relevant box and then select Next: Location.
- You’ll now need to define the length of the work by selecting the correct duration.
- Then, you’ll need to click the expected experience level you’re looking for.
- Click the Next: Location icon.
- Next, you’ll need to decide where your new employee will be based. You can select based on regions and countries.
- When done, select Next: Budget.
- You’ll now need to set your budget by selecting either an hourly rate range or a project budget. Complete this, then select Next: Description.
- You can now describe the job posting and include everything you’re looking for in a virtual assistant. Go into as much depth about the role, requirements, and expectations as possible.
- When you’re done, click Review Job Post.
- Your job will now be ready for posting. After it’s live, you should expect GoHighLevel virtual assistants to apply and submit their resumes and bids.
We’ve compiled the step-by-step guide for how to find a virtual assistant on Fiverr below.
- Navigate to Fiverr.com.
- Then in the top search bar, type in “GoHighLevel Virtual Assistant.”
- You will be able to see the gigs offered and the starting price. We suggest selecting a few of the best gigs and opening them up.
- On their page, compare the reviews and services offered to find the best match.
- When you’ve found the best match, click Continue, and in the pop-up box, also select Continue.
- If you’re not logged in, you’ll be prompted to log in to the platform on the next step. If you don’t have an account, you can create one here.
- You’ll now be redirected to the payment section, where you can choose your payment method and finish the checkout.
- After this section, you can complete the Submit Requirements section and fill out the exact specification of your needs.
- Your order will be opened, and the virtual assistant will be ready to begin work.
Here’s how to find a virtual assistant using Facebook Groups:
- Login to your Facebook account on your phone or desktop and navigate to your homepage.
- Select the search box and enter GoHighLevel.
- Then click on Groups on the left-hand side of the page to filter the results.
- Select the most relevant group; in this example, we’ll click join on the HighLevel Virtual Assistant Hub.
- As the group is public, you don’t need to wait for the approval. Instead, you can start posting straight away. To do this, click Write Something, then create a post that outlines your specific virtual assistant requirements – try to give as much detail as possible.
- After you’ve published the post, members will be able to respond to you and state their interest. Be sure to check your direct messages as well as post replies.
You Might Also Like:
Frequently Asked Questions
The average rate is between $5-$50 per hour for a GoHighLevel virtual assistant. The more skilled the job requirements and the faster the delivery of the work, the more the virtual assistant will charge.
Upwork, Fiverr, and Facebook Groups are three places where you find GoHighLevel virtual assistants. In addition, any platform that advertises freelancer services will likely have GoHighLevel virtual assistants.
You can find a virtual assistant by posting on GoHighLevel Facebook groups, searching on Fiverr, and posting job opportunities on Upwork.