Groove.cm doesn’t offer a demo. Instead, they offer a free trial and the Free Lite plan.
Both the trial and Free Lite plan include access to GrooveFunnels.
GrooveFunnels has funnel page templates. These allow you to easily create your own funnels.
- Test out GrooveFunnels by signing up for a Groove.cm trial
- The trial includes the features of the paid Start-Up plan
- After the 30-day trial, join the Free Lite plan or choose a paid plan
Does GrooveFunnels Have a Demo?
No, GrooveFunnels does not have a demo.
GrooveFunnels is part of Groove.cm. Groove.cm is an all-in-one marketing and CRM platform.
Groove.cm offers a 30-day trial to the Start-Up plan.
What’s Included in Groove’s Start-Up Free Trial Demo?
- 500 contacts
- Unlimited custom domains
- Unlimited page hosting
- Multiple payment getaways
- Unlimited import pages
- Page share funnels
- Unlimited page templates
- Unlimited email templates
- Email builder
- Unlimited videos
- Unlimited product and e-commerce stores
- Unlimited membership sites
- Unlimited professional marketing videos
- Unlimited blogs
- Third-party email providers
- Custom Embeds
- Import leads
- Export data
Once the trial ends, you can continue using Groove.cm for free with the Free Lite plan, pay to continue using the Start-Up plan, or upgrade to the Premium+ plan.
The Free Lite plan has fewer features than the 30-day free trial, and if you don’t upgrade during the 30-day trial, your access will be downgraded.
GrooveFunnels Demo Overview
On Groove.cm, GrooveFunnels is a selection of funnel page templates.
You can then link the funnel pages with other Groove.cm tools, such as GrooveMail and GrooveSell.
These tools, as well as several others, are available in the free trial.
You can use these to create a complete funnel.
The trial should give you a sense of the platform and whether it will work for you.
Funnel Page Templates
When you select GrooveFunnels from the Groove.cm dashboard, GroovePages will open.
Within GroovePages, there are funnel templates. You can find these by clicking the “Funnels” checkbox.
This will display tons of funnel templates. Each template is conversion-focused and built by a marketing expert.
These templates are designed to help you get your business up and running quickly, as they’re all easy to customize and optimized to generate the most conversions.
There are templates with between two and six pages. You can choose to import just one of the pages or all of the pages from the template.
Other Groove.cm Features for Funnels
As well as the page templates, Groove.cm includes other features in the free trial to complete your funnels.
These include features to communicate with your leads, create offers, convert leads to paying customers, and optimize your sales.
These features are the following:
- GrooveMail – Set up email sequences to contact your users at the right time using behavior-based automation.
GrooveMail includes hundreds of email templates that cover different topics for all types of sequences.
These include welcome templates, thank you templates, abandon cart templates, and much more. All of the templates are fully customizable, allowing you to build the perfect communication stream for your funnel.
- GrooveSell – Create unlimited products with beautiful checkout pages. You can also add order bumps, one-click upsells, and create a variety of pricing plans.
These features can help convert your leads into customers and increase your revenue.
GrooveSell also connects with GroovePay and other payment gateways, making it easy for you to accept payment from customers using a trusted and secure method.
- GrooveKart – Build an e-commerce store to list and sell your products on.
There are store templates designed by experts that allow you to create a sleek and professional store in no time. The stores are designed to convert, helping you achieve a high conversion rate.
As Groove.cm is an all-in-one marketing platform, there are other features you can use to start and grow your business.
These include GrooveAffiliate, GrooveMember, GrooveVideo, GrooveBlog, and GrooveWebinar.
These allow you to create affiliate programs, blogs, and membership sites, host your videos and webinars, and much more.
How to Access the GrooveFunnels Demo
Create a free trial to test out the Groove.cm platform. You can then upgrade to a paid plan or choose the Free Lite plan.
When you’re creating a free trial, Groove.cm offers a lot of exclusive discounts to help entice you to join a paid subscription.
If you’re only interested in joining the free trial to start with, you can scroll to the bottom of the pages and skip these offers.
- Open Groove.cm.
- Click “Get Started.”
- Enter your details and click “Get Free Access.”
- Complete the steps displayed.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and click “Take Me to Members Area.”
- Check out the exclusive offers and features included in different plans.
- If you’re not ready to commit to one of the exclusive offers, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “No Thanks.”
- Confirm your selection by clicking “Take Me to the Members Area” and “Skip Offer.”
- Again, Groove.cm will show you more exclusive discounts for the paid plans. If you’re not interested in joining these, scroll to the bottom of the page and click “No Thanks.”
- You’ll then be shown the three plans and offers. If you’re not interested in joining, click “Take Me to the Members Area” and then “Skip Offer.”
- If you want to continue to the free trial, scroll to the bottom of the page, click “No Thanks,” and then “Take Me to the Members Area.”
- If you want to, you can complete the four steps. These include signing up for Groove.cm coaching, joining the community, claiming a free training ticket, and adding on GrooveDesignerPro.
- Click “Login to Groove.cm.”
- Enter the email and password you created your account with and click “Login.”
- Hover over the Groove.cm icon and click “GrooveFunnels.”
- Click “New Site.”
- Select “Funnels” from the page templates.
- You can then start creating your first funnel.
- Free Lite – The first option is to choose the free account. This will downgrade the features and access you currently have on the free trial.
- Start-Up at $99 per Month – The second option is the Start-Up plan. This starts at $99 per month and includes all of the features you have during the free trial.
- Premium+ at $299 per Month – The final option is to upgrade to the Premium+ plan. This gives you unlimited contacts, gives you the ability to remove the Groove.cm branding, and much more.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, we always recommend testing out a platform with a free trial before you join a paid subscription.
Sign up for a free trial using the method above. You will need to click through the many exclusive offers to sign up for the demo.
Once you’ve skipped these offers, you can access all the Start-Up features for free for 30 days.
Yes, you can sign up for a free trial to demo all of the Groove.cm features included in the Start-Up plan.