GrooveFunnels is a popular business automation platform that consists of numerous tools for sales, marketing, customer communications and content management.
This article will highlight prime examples of websites using the GrooveFunnels suite of tools.
Then, we’ll take a closer look at the features used and their contribution to the site’s image and impact.
- SO.STUDIO epitomizes the custom use of the site editor and demonstrates how you can use block containers to significant effect.
- Dave Stevens Speaks utilizes GrooveVideo technology to promote his services and prompt browsers to click on the URL-loaded CTA (Call-To-Action) buttons.
- Mike Filsaime displays the importance of layout on web pages and fully exploits GroovePages and GrooveVideo functionality.
- AJ PARIS is all about business and selling the product. The site uses the GrooveSell and GrooveKart software for business success.
- Care Package (Packed With Love) relies on GroovePages and GrooveSell to direct customers to checkout pages and third-party integrations for transaction processing and sales conversion.
5 Best GrooveFunnels Website Examples
The SO.STUDIO page is the brainchild of creative photographer Sarah O’Connor.
This site specializes in headshots and portraits for professionals.
The Sarah O’Connor Studio website is beautiful yet simple. In creating the site, the creator used the following GrooveFunnels features:
- Featured images using block containers
- Text block containers with service details and photographer profile
- Opt-in form
- CTA tabs
The SO.STUDIO site is effective in its simplicity.
- The logo is very discreet, with the featured image catching your interest.
- The stark background is a perfect canvas for white text in a clear no-fuss font.
- The inclusion of a portfolio gives a personal touch, as do the testimonials of satisfied customers. The checklist similarly engages browsers on a personal level.
- The opt-in form and calls to action tabs are clearly visible without being intrusive.
This site is bound to draw attention and effectively capture leads for future business as a whole package.
Dave Stevens is a professional athlete, sports broadcaster, and motivational speaker with a story to tell.
Although he was born with a physical disability, he draws on his personal experience to advocate for the diversity and inclusion of differently-abled athletes.
The DaveStevensSpeaks website is a prime example of GrooveFunnels at work and utilizes the following features:
- Embedded video content
- Links and URL embeds to social media pages and websites
- Opt-in forms
- CTA tabs
The DaveStevensSpeaks pages are striking and effective.
- Video and URL embeds give insight into the author and his causes for personalization.
- CTA tabs are readily available
- The opt-in form is simple to collect details for follow-up.
- Although the video on the landing page catches the attention, a pop-up ensures instant engagement.
Although this site uses a lot of GrooveFunnels, the content sells itself. It is to the point, clearly displaying the purpose in an excellent layout.
3. Mike Filsaime
Mike Filsaime puts his money where his mouth is.
As co-founder and CEO of GrooveDigital and Groove.cm, he utilizes GrooveFunnels features to build, develop and market software for online businesses.
- Block containers for logo, texts, and checklists
- Customized backgrounds
- Embedded video content, URLs, and images
This website uses careful arrangement to display all content to maximum effect.
- Block containers carrying valuable product information and links use a functional grid arrangement for maximum readability.
- The customized background features images of the site creator himself and presents a professional, polished appearance.
- Strategically placed CTA buttons invite browsers to learn more and redirect to the GrooveFunnels Home page.
- Testimonials by well-known personalities boost the author’s credibility and create an excellent preface to the video content below.
This site functions well to promote GrooveDigital products.
It is clearly defined and categorized for easy access and a clean user experience.
4. AJ Paris
AJ Paris tells stories with words and images taken from different parts of the world.
The site utilizes a stark white background, simple lines, and blocks reminiscent of an art gallery to display photographs and content for sale.
GrooveFunnels features used:
- URL embeds
- Shopping cart
The AJ Paris site demonstrates an artistic eye for design and a technical eye for the right GrooveSurvey tools for the task.
- The welcome page uses the header to incorporate a site menu and tabs leading to different pages.
- Content boxes arrange geometrically to display art prints, product descriptions, and info about ongoing projects.
- Each page features a CTA button with URL embeds leading to the Shop or Amazon.
- The Shop features a shopping cart with checkout in USD.
- Clients can engage by emailing or clicking on the integrated social media buttons.
The site’s style leaves no doubt about its artistic appeal that is modern and aesthetically pleasing.
5. Care Package/Skip to my Lou/Packed With Love
Care Package designs and markets labels, stickers, bottle tags, gift tags, and occasion greeting cards using GrooveFunnels tools.
- Drag and drop photos and content
- Countdown timer
- Payment gateways
- Embed URLs
The site evokes a clear sense of fun with colorful content and joyful, upbeat copy.
- The site creator used colorful photos of happy customers as a background to big, bold text elements, banners, and featured photos.
- The use of checklists engages customers and suggests familiarity and trust.
- A countdown timer is embedded to highlight special promotions.
- Embedded CAT incorporates URLs that lead to checkout pages.
- Payment gateways PayPal and PayCredit integrate with GrooveSell checkout pages.
The Care Package website is fun and breezy. However, we found it a little too busy with repetitive content. We also feel that product branding could be done much more effectively by better utilizing GrooveFunnels products.