WebinarJam is browser-based and doesn’t have an app, so there is no requirement for it to be downloaded.
However, if subscribers to WebinarJam want to download one of their completed webinars, they can do so via the platform.
- WebinarJam software is browser based and no download is required
- Subscribers can record and download webinars
How to Sign Up to WebinarJam
The platform has four plans, and each plan has different features and tools.
The key differences between the plans are the limits on the number of webinar attendees, max webinar time duration, and the number of hosts – the rest of the features come as standard.
|Starter Plan||Basic Plan||Professional Plan||Enterprise Plan|
|Number of Attendees||100||500||2000||5000|
|Price Per Month (billed annually)||$39/month||$79/month||$229/month||$379/month|
If you’re looking to subscribe and sign up for WebinarJam, here’s how:
- Go to WebinarJam’s homepage.
- Click on Plans & Pricing at the top of the screen.
- Choose from the four plans the right one for you.
- Click Get Started.
- Fill out the billing, card, and payment information.
- Your account will be created, and you can start hosting webinars.
Depending on your needs, you can require webinar participants to register and sign up to attend.
There are three ways you link your webinar:
- Registration page
- Embedded on your site
- Direct link
If sign-up is required, the attendee will enter their information on the page and receive an email or be able to click a button to join the webinar.
If you send them a direct link to the live room, they won’t have to sign up and can join immediately.
How to Download a WebinarJam App?
WebinarJam is a completely browser-based solution – there is no app to download and install.
Browsers and operating systems that WebinarJam supports:
- Internet Explorer
- Apple iOS
Devices that you can watch on:
- Mobile Phone
How to Download a WebinarJam Video?
After you’ve completed your webinar, you will be able to replay and download it. Here’s how:
- Make sure that your webinar session has ended.
- Select the session that you’d like to download.
- Click on the Replay icon on the right-hand side.
- Click on the download icon to the right of the replay link.
This will download as an MP4 to your local device.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are three ways to join a webinar: completing a registration page form, accessing the page with the video embedded, or via a direct link.
WebinarJar is an online browser-based software; there is no downloadable application. The platform is available on all browsers, operating software, and devices.
Yes. After your webinar has finished, you can download it by selecting the session > clicking on the Replay tab > and selecting the download icon.