Infusionsoft (Keap) is a powerful online sales tool.
We feel that it is an excellent investment after using it ourselves and offers real value for money.
In this article, we’ll introduce you to all the Infusionsoft (Keap) plans and Expert Coaching Packages.
We also share some smart tips on how to save on your subscription cost.
Infusionsoft (Keap) Pricing Plans: An Overview
Keap only accepts monthly payments. There are three main plans to choose from, starting from as little as $79 per month for the Grow package.
- Keap Grow plan costs $79 per month
- Keap Pro plan costs $149 per month
- The Infusionsoft package costs $199 per month
Infusionsoft (Keap) offers a free 14-day trial for any of their plans, allowing you to assess the plan’s compatibility with your business needs. Keap places a limit of 1 user and 500 contacts on all the plans mentioned above. Adding additional users and contacts cost more.
Other Costs – Extra Upgrades
In this section, we’ll look at the upgrades available for each Keap plan.
Additional Users and Contacts
All the Infusionsoft (Keap) plans allow access to one user and up to 500 contacts. Buy supplementary contacts and users for an additional cost. The table below shows the pricing structure:
Expert Coaching Packages
Are you looking for more personalized support, like one-on-one training sessions or workflow and campaign assistance? The expert coaching add-on gives you access to an advanced support system.
- Keap Grow plan expert coaching package costs $99 one-time
- Keap Pro plan expert coaching package costs $499 one-time
- The full Infusionsoft plan expert coaching package costs $999 one-time
How to Pay Less for Infusionsoft (Keap)?
Infusionsoft (Keap) becomes more expensive as your users and contact base grow. We’ve come up with some creative ways, set out in the list below, to help you save on your subscription cost.
- Get into the routine of removing duplicate or inactive contacts. You will incur an additional cost when going over the standard 500 contact limit.
- Consider sharing an Infusionsoft (Keap) profile with other users. An additional user costs only $30 per month, which is much cheaper than a separate plan.
- Make use of the 14-day free trial.
- Keep a lookout for any Infusionsoft (Keep) discounts. They are currently running a special where you get 50% off on the first three months’ subscription (This offer ends on 18 October 2020).
- Consider subscribing to Infusionsoft (Keep) at the end of a month or quarter. All sales teams have targets they need to meet and are more likely to offer discounts to reach their quota.
Infusionsoft (Keap) Pricing Plans: In-Depth
We’ve spent a considerable amount of time using Keap and researching possible applications. Regardless of the choice of plan, the platform will expand your business. However, knowing which plan best suits your business will ensure value for your hard-earned money. Let’s delve a little deeper into the Infusionsoft (Keap) plans.
Keap & Infusionsoft Coaching Packages
An expert coaching package is available for each Keap and Infusionsoft plan. These plans will help you get set up quickly and make use of the features more effectively by:
- Offering assistance to import contacts and migrate email addresses, campaigns, and workflows
- One-on-one coaching session via designated calls. These calls are ideal for asking advanced questions and getting the best feature advice to use Infusionsoft (Keap) more efficiently.
The Grow plan is Keap’s most affordable offering. It is ideal for online businesses in the process of expanding their business. The features will allow you to grow your contact base and organize information. We recommend the Grow over the Pro option for beginners and small businesses. Some of our favorite Grow plan features include:
- An easy to use Contact Management System, which allows segmentation functionality
- Send instant quotes and invoices to prospecting clients
- Stay in contact with your clients using the Keap mobile application
- It is easy to create powerful automation
Keap Grow Plan Pros:
- Offers the same number of contacts and users as the more expensive Pro and Infusionsoft plans
- Manage contacts with ease
- Access to Keap mobile app
- Automate workflow
Keap Grow Plan Cons:
- Does not support recurring payments
- No shopping cart
- Affiliate programs are not available
Keap Grow – Expert Coaching Package
The Keap Grow Expert Coaching package costs $99 once-off. We recommend this coaching package for the first-time Keap user, as it will ensure you hit the ground running. The features you get with the Grow Expert package are:
- Business needs assessment with an online business expert
- Gain access to daily training webinars and technical support
- Assistance to integrate with Gmail, Outlook, and QuickBooks Online
- Integration of existing contacts should you migrate from another platform
- One one-on-one call with a Keap Expert Coach
The Keap Pro plan builds on the features of the Grow package. We recommend this plan for well-established online businesses or users who have unique requirements. On top of the Grow plan features, the Pro plan includes:
- The ability to create custom landing pages
- A tool to develop sales pipelines to organize and track leads throughout the entire sales process
- Accept recurring payments, which makes the Pro plan ideal for users looking to implement subscription-based services onto their site
- Access reports and analytics to better understand your business’ performance
Keap Pro Plan Pros:
- Accept recurring payments
- Set up sales pipelines to improve conversion rates
- Access performance reports
- Build customized landing pages
Keap Pro Plan Cons:
- Does not include more contacts and users, although the package costs more than the Grow plan
- No shopping cart
- Affiliate programs are not available
Keap Pro – Expert Coaching Package
The Keap Pro Expert Coaching Package costs $499 once-off. This package is ideal for the user setting up a more complex system. The Pro version builds on the features that come with the Grow Coaching package. The additional features included are:
- Three one-on-one calls with a Keap Expert Coach
- Advanced migration of emails, marketing campaigns, and workflows from platforms such as AWeber, MailChimp, and ActiveCampaign
- Assistance to integrate Keap with Zapier
The Infusionsoft plan is an advanced Contact Management System perfect for large businesses. It is one step up from the Keap Pro plan. Some of our favorite additional features of the Infusionsoft package include:
- Advanced and useful lead scoring tools
- Customize your dashboard to your business’ needs
- Combine the sale of various products by setting up a shopping cart, checkout pages, and order forms
- Customizer user roles for different team members
- Create an affiliate management program
Infusionsoft Plan Pros:
- Use affiliate members to promote and grow your online business
- Define custom user roles, creating a team that manages the business process
Infusionsoft Plan Cons:
- Does not include more contacts and users, although the package costs more than both the Keap Grow and Pro plans
- Cannot set up appointments as you can on the Keap Grow and Pro plans
Infusionsoft – Expert Coaching Package
The Infusionsoft Expert Coaching Packages costs $999 once-off. This option is ideal for a large organization with multiple users requiring advanced sales pipelines. The Infusionsoft Expert Coaching Package builds on the Pro option by adding the following access:
- Five one-on-one calls with an Expert Coach
- Advanced sales pipeline and e-commerce setup
Infusionsoft (Keap) Pricing FAQs
Let’s have a look at some of the most frequently asked questions:
How Much Does Infusionsoft (Keap) Cost?
There are three differently priced plans, ranging from $79 (Grow plan) to $199 (Infusionsoft plan) per month. Infusionsoft (Keap) also offers a free 14-day trial, allowing you to test the platform before making a final decision.
Does Infusionsoft (Keap) Offer a Free Plan?
No, unfortunately not. However, Infusionsoft (Keap) offers a free 14-day trial for any of their plans.
Is Infusionsoft (Keap) Subscription Monthly or Annual?
All Infusionsoft (Keap) plans are only available on a monthly subscription basis. The Expert Coaching packages have a once-off cost. Contact Infusionsoft (Keap) directly to discuss Long Term Offers.
Can I Upgrade or Downgrade to Another Plan Later?
Yes, with the monthly subscription payments, you can upgrade or downgrade to another plan later. However, if downgrading, please keep in mind that this will result in some functionality loss.
Does Infusionsoft (Keap) Offer a Money-Back Guarantee?
No, all subscriptions and billing fees are non-refundable.
Will I Need to Renew My Infusionsoft (Keap) License?
No, your license will automatically renew.
What Types of Payment Does the Infusionsoft (Keap) Accept?
Keap accepts payments via American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa Credit and Debit cards.
What is Keap Expert Coaching?
Expert Coaching provides new users with all the information they need to reach their online business goals. The info accessible includes one-on-one coaching sessions, daily training webinars, and technical support.
Can I Add Additional Users to My Plan?
Yes, you can. An additional user costs $30 per month.
Can I add additional contacts to my plan?
Yes, you can add additional contacts to any Keap and Infusionsoft plan. The number of contacts determines the cost, as set out in the table below:
With its specialized functions and features, it is clear to see that Infusionsoft (Keap) is a modern and effective way to do online business. It helps you grow and organize contacts and then set up precise marketing campaigns to target these generated leads. One of the things we appreciate the most about Infusionsoft (Keap) is that you only pay for the number of contacts you have, therefore, making it an excellent choice for small online businesses.
In our opinion, the Keap Pro plan offers the best value for the money, with its powerful toolset that will take your business to the next level.