Kajabi has an audio player feature that lets you upload and host audio files on Kajabi products, web pages, and blog posts.
The feature supports a number of audio file formats and lets you upload a maximum of 4GB per audio file.
- You can add MP3 audio files to all Kajabi products and web pages
- Improve the customer experience by adding audio content
- View detailed stats on all your Kajabi audio files
What Is the Kajabi Audio Player?
The Kajabi audio player is a feature that lets you upload audio files to your Kajabi products and web pages.
It increases the value of your offer by providing an alternative way to deliver content.
Users can listen to audio files directly on the web or product page on any device. This gives them the freedom to move around while still consuming your content.
Where Can You Use the Kajabi Audio Player?
The Kajabi audio player can be added to the following:
- Kajabi products, such as courses, membership sites, and communities
- Kajabi websites and landing pages
- Kajabi blog posts
Kajabi recommends using .MP3 files with the audio player. However, the platform also supports the following file formats:
- AAC (advanced audio codec)
- 44.1 kHz sample rate
- 2-channel stereo (not surround)
The Benefits of Using Kajabi Audio Player
There are several advantages to using the Kajabi audio player with your Kajabi products:
- Increase the value you provide to your customers by offering an additional way to consume the content.
- Customers can listen to audio files while performing other tasks, such as during exercise or while driving. It removes the need for the user to be tied to their computer or device and lets them learn while going about their day.
- Audio is a more accessible format since it requires less equipment and editing. Imagine how quickly you could provide additional content to your customers if you just used audio.
- For those who are camera-shy but want to share their knowledge, the Kajabi audio player is a great solution
- Align content better with your course style. For example, guided meditation is better in audio format than video, as its less distracting
- Audio is a cost-effective way to provide freebies and extras on top of your paid content
How to Add the Kajabi Audio Player
Here’s how you can easily add the Kajabi audio player to products and web pages.
Add the Kajabi Audio Player to Products
To add an audio file to your Kajabi products, select the relevant course and open it for editing. Choose the page you want to add the audio to and select Audio from the available options.
You will now be able to upload an audio file.
After the upload is complete, a blue player element will display.
Save the changes, and the audio file is now ready to go.
Add the Kajabi Player to Web Pages
When creating your Kajabi website or landing page, you can easily add audio by selecting the Audio or Audio with Text elements and dragging them to the desired spot on the page.
Then, you upload your audio file, and the player will display on the page.
The Audio element will only add the blue player allowing the user to listen to the file.
The Audio with Text option lets you add a description underneath the blue player so that users can read what the file is about.
Add the Kajabi Player to Blogs
At the top of the page in the blog post editing tool, you have the option to either add video or audio.
Select Audio and upload your file.
Once complete, the blue player will display on the page when the blog post is published.
View Kajabi Audio Player Stats
To see how well your audio files are performing, you can view the stats for each one. While in the editing view of your Kajabi products, you will see a dropdown box called
Audio Actions located under the blue audio player.
Here you can select Audio Stats.
You will now be able to see the following information:
- Average engagement
- Total plays
- Play rate
- How much of the audio each user listened to
- What device was used for each play
These stats give you a good idea about which audio files are well-received and which ones aren’t.
Also, since you can see how much of the file was listened to, you can see at what point people switch off and use the information.
This allows you to improve your content.
Frequently Asked Questions
Kajabi has an audio player that lets you upload audio files to products, web pages, and blog posts.
You cannot upload audio files larger than 4GB. However, for best results, Kajabi recommends uploading files of 2GB or less.
To add audio files to products and blog posts, click on the Audio icon and upload your file. To add audio files to web pages, drag and drop the Audio icon onto the page and then upload your file.
The Kajabi audio player works by allowing you to embed audio files onto web and product pages and blog posts. It lets the user directly listen to the audio file from the page on any device.