Kajabi coaching templates are a fantastic way for you to get your online coaching business started, map out your coaching program, and simplify repetitive tasks.
Using them will allow you to concentrate on growing your business instead of filling in paperwork.
- Templates are best used for repetitive tasks, saving you time and energy
- Templates can be set up to be automatically sent to clients as they complete each step of their learning journey
- Templates are a useful way of mapping out how your clients will move from coaching program purchase to completion.
What Are Kajabi Coaching Templates?
Kajabi coaching templates are sample documents with pre-filled details relevant to your online coaching business.
As you get more clients, you’ll encounter many repetitive tasks.
Templates will save you from having to constantly create the same document.
Another benefit is that you can set them up once and then automate them, so you spend less time creating forms and more time coaching.
What Kajabi Coaching Templates Should You Use?
Every coaching business is different, so the exact templates you need may vary, however, some templates apply to most online coaching businesses.
Take a look below at some of the templates that you may find most useful and what you’re suggested to include in them.
Kajabi Coaching Services and Pricing Templates
You can use this template to simplify your lead generation and sales process to get more clients.
It will have information about what’s included in your coaching program, the benefit of it to potential clients, and the price.
The essential parts that should be included are:
- Introduction – Share who you are and how long you’ve been coaching. Keep it brief but give enough information to keep potential clients reading.
- Coaching Packages – Give prospects a concise overview of your coaching programs. You may also want to create a one-page description for each program explaining what’s included in the course, the length of time it typically takes to complete it, and the cost.
- Client Benefits – Share details of what your prospect can expect to gain from choosing you as their coach. They need to understand what they will gain from your coaching and/or what they could be missing out on.
- Who is it for? – Help your ideal prospect choose the right coaching program for them with an explanation of the type of client that will get the most from each of your coaching packages.
- Testimonials – Include testimonials from past clients so your prospects can see how your coaching has helped other individuals like them.
- Call-to-action – Include an easy-to-see button or link that encourages your prospect to buy a coaching package or to schedule a call so they can discuss their needs further.
- FAQs – List and answer the most common questions you’ve received in the past, so you don’t spend your time answering the same questions again.
Kajabi Coaching Business Administration Templates
Depending on the type of coaching you provide, you will likely need a few basic administration documents to help protect you and your online business.
These documents help set clear boundaries and guidelines for you and the client.
Some common business administrative documents you may wish to include are:
- Terms and Conditions – This will include any rules and guidelines that a client must follow while engaging with you online, using your coaching services, and on your website. This usually covers topics such as payment terms, acceptable use, and restricted behavior. Get more information on what to include here.
- Disclaimers – You may want to include disclaimers on your website, in your coaching materials, and in the resources, you provide to clients. These short paragraphs recommend that clients check with financial, health, and legal advisors before doing anything suggested to them by you.
Disclaimers are designed to absolve you of any responsibility if the client is unhappy. Click here for more information on disclaimers and here for help generating an appropriate disclaimer for your coaching business.
- Letter of Agreement – This is most applicable to coaches providing one-on-one sessions and will serve as the contract between you and your client. It should clearly explain the details of your coaching agreement and your terms of service.
Kajabi Coaching Welcome Template
A professional greeting will help start your relationship off the right way. Such a template would be used to greet new clients and make them feel comfortable that they’ve made the right choice signing with you. Your welcome template should include:
- A Welcome Message – A personal greeting that lets your new client know a little about who you are, your experience, and your credentials so they can rest assured that they’ve made the right choice choosing you to be their coach.
- Program Details – An overview of the coaching program they’ve subscribed to, the program’s timeline, what’s included in the program, what you will be doing, and what the client needs to do.
- Your Process – Outline how you like to work and how you think the client will get the most out of your coaching program.
- How to Communicate – Explain your preferred communication method(s) for each session, and how and when you and the client can communicate with each other outside of the classroom.
- Resources and Tools – Provide details of any resources and tools that are included with the program, and any the client may need to bring.
- Initial Evaluation Form – One of the most important documents is the initial evaluation form. You need to know where your client is starting from and what they hope to achieve from the program. All this is essential for you to be able to give them what they want and the best chance of success.
Get the client to list any strengths and weaknesses they have, areas of knowledge and/or learning techniques the client would like to focus on, and what their ultimate goal is.
Kajabi Coaching Session Feedback Template
Improving your coaching program is essential to growing your business and giving your clients what they want. Create a session feedback form to get your client’s thoughts and improve your service. Some questions you could include are:
- Do you have any questions about this session?
- Is there anything you’d like further help with?
- Do you feel you’ve improved from the previous session?
- Is there anything you enjoyed or disliked from this session?
Kajabi Coaching Session Plan Template
Prepare your clients for the upcoming session by giving them a breakdown of what to expect. Things you might want to include are:
- An overview of the session topic
- An update on what the client is doing well, and what they could improve upon
- Any challenges or tasks the client needs to complete from an earlier session
- What the client needs to bring to the session.
- Any learning materials the client should review before the session.
- What hardware specifications the client needs to meet to join the session
- What to expect during the session (How the session will be divided)
Kajabi Coaching Program Completion Template
Following the completion of your coaching program, it’s recommended you send your clients a program completion package. These will help you retain customers and keep them coming back to you for months or years to come. The package can include, but is not limited to:
- Program and Client Progress Review – A recap of what the program has covered and your overall thoughts on your client’s progress.
- Client Self–Assessment Form – Ask your client to honestly review how they feel following the completion of the coaching program. Ask them to list any new skills and habits they’ve learned, how they may now approach problems differently, and what results they are seeing from your coaching.
- Extra Resources – Including additional free resources is a simple and cost-effective way to make your clients feel that you care about their ongoing success.
- Testimonial or Referral Request – A terrific way to grow your business and encourage prospects to sign up, testimonials and referrals are often what will convince prospects that you are an expert in your field. You can use them in your marketing materials and on your website to show just how competent you are and how much your coaching has helped past clients. Ask your clients to write a testimonial about how you’ve helped them and to also suggest you to anyone else they know that might benefit from your services.
- Updated Offers Permission – Returning clients are essential to any business’s continued success, so ask your client for permission to keep them updated on your latest coaching programs, prices, and special offers. If they’ve had success with you once, there’s a good chance they’ll want to use you again, especially if they think they’re getting an offer tailored to them.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Create a Template for Any Repeating Task?
Yes. As your business grows, you’ll find yourself recreating the same documents and workflows repeatedly. These are ideal opportunities to streamline and create templates.
Can I Use a Template for Customer Feedback?
Yes. Customer feedback is essential for improving your online coaching business. It’s recommended you request customer feedback in your program completion template as a minimum. You may also want to include it at the end of every coaching session.