ConvertKit is a marketing platform that can help to grow your audience and increase sales by running email marketing campaigns for your Kajabi website.
ConvertKit’s email marketing software can be integrated with Kajabi.
- Kajabi and ConvertKit can be seamlessly integrated for email marketing
- Kajabi has in-built email marketing features similar to ConvertKit’s, so you might not even need to integrate
How to Integrate ConvertKit and Kajabi
Integrating ConvertKit and Kajabi is simple. Here’s how to do it:
1. Connect your ConvertKit and Kajabi accounts:
- Open and log in to ConvertKit
- Click on your name in the top right-hand corner
- Open Account Settings and copy your API Key
- Open Kajabi
- Select Settings and then Third Party Integrations
- Change ConvertKit to On
- Paste the API Key into the box below and click Save
- Open ConvertKit and select Landing Pages and Forms
- Select Create New in the top right corner
- Choose Form
- Select the right option for you and then a template
- Find the form ID. This is the numerical code in the URL
- Copy the code and go back to KajabI.
- On Kajabi, select Marketing
- Click on Forms
- Choose or create the Form you want to use with ConvertKit
- On the right sidebar, check the middle box, Send The Contact To A Third Party Email Provider
- Select ConvertKit from the dropdown
- Add the Form ID copied earlier and hit Save
Should I Use Zapier to Connect Kajabi and ConvertKit?
Zapier is not required to connect Kajabi and ConvertKit. However, there are some advantages if you connect them using Zapier.
The most popular Zapier workflows for ConvertKit and Kajabi are:
- Adding tags to subscribers in ConvertKit when they are added in Kajabi
- Adding tags to ConvertKit subscribers for new form submissions in Kajabi
- Adding ConvertKit subscribers to forms for new Kajabi purchases
- Granting access to Kajabi offers when new tags are added in ConvertKit
Can I Use Kajabi’s Email Marketing Features Instead?
Yes. Kajabi has built-in email marketing software which you can use instead of ConvertKit.
In fact, there are a few reasons why it might be preferable to use Kajabi’s email marketing software:
- Streamlined – Easier to organize the system to ensure customers get the correct emails
- Cost – If you’re already paying for Kajabi, you don’t need to pay for extra software included in the membership
- No coding or HTML required – Kajabi includes easy editing templates. On ConvertKit, some knowledge of HTML and CSS is required
- Automations – Using only Kajabi means cutting out a third-party tool like Zapier and using Kajabi’s native automation system
Frequently Asked Questions
Does ConvertKit Work with Kajabi?
Yes, ConvertKit can be integrated with Kajabi. Integrating the two will add anyone to your ConvertKit list who opts in on Kajabi.