Kajabi’s Growth Plan is the one to choose if you want to increase your marketing impact significantly.
This article will look closely at the Growth plan, covering its advantages and disadvantages. Then, we’ll advise you on the right time to upgrade your plan and whether this plan is the right one for you.
The Kajabi Growth plan costs $199 if paid monthly or $159 per month if you pay annually.
- Kajabi Growth plan is a mid-tier Kajabi plan;
- It costs $199 per month or $159 per month if you pay annually;
- Choosing an annual payment option saves users around 20%;
- With this plan, there is no way to access the Code Editor;
- You can only have one website, same as with a Basic plan;
- The plan is limited to 1 website, 10 admin users, 15 products, 15 pipelines, 10,000 active members, 25,000 contacts.
How Much Does the Kajabi Growth Plan Cost?
Kajabi’s Growth plan costs $199 per month or $159 per month if you pay annually.
Making one payment for a year will save you $480 (20%).
Kajabi Growth Plan Overview
- Costs: $199 per month, $159 per month if paid annually
- This totals $2,388 per year or $1,908 per year, respectively.
- 1 Website
- 10 Admin Users
- 15 Products
- 15 Pipelines
- 10,000 Active Members
- 25,000 Contacts
- Suitable for: people with smaller businesses who want to scale up
The most prominent features of the Kajabi Growth Plan are its Advanced Automations, the Affiliate Program, and the ability to remove Kajabi Branding.
The Advanced Automations feature includes the ‘Only If’ filter. This filter provides you with many options for scaling and customizing to meet your individual needs.
The number of Products, Pipelines, Active Members, and Contacts allowed, rises significantly.
One disadvantage is that you only get one website to work with on this plan.
Another disadvantage is that it doesn’t include a Code Editor, so you can’t edit the code in your theme throughout your site.
However, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages overall.
What Kind of Businesses Does the Kajabi Growth Plan Suit Best?
The Kajabi Growth plan is for small businesses that have produced one or two courses and are growing fast. With a more extensive e-mail list, you will benefit from the extra features and a higher volume of Active Members and Contacts in your marketing.
If you want multiple websites and greater customization, you could upgrade. You can also upgrade for more Products and Pipelines.
However, for an extra $99 per month, Kajabi offers Kajabi Access, where you can double everything and use the Code Editor. So although you won’t get as many as on the Pro plan, this is not a problem for everyone.
As the name suggests, this plan is for you if you’re looking to expand your business.
Upping the numbers in several features gives you plenty of leeway to market to your heart’s content.
Strengthening your marketing tactics and removing the Kajabi white labeling from your pages make this plan a desirable choice.