Integrating Klaviyo and Kajabi is simple using integration software like Zapier, Integrately, and LeadsBridge.
This article will show you how it’s done.
- Klaviyo can be connected with Kajabi to personalized and effective marketing emails and SMS
- You can Integrate Klaviyo and Kajabi using third-party software, like Zapier, LeadsBridge, and Integrately
You Might Also Like:
By integrating Kajabi with Klaviyo, you will be able to send personalized emails and SMS messages to drive traffic and generate sales for your training content.
Do I Need to Integrate Kajabi with Klaviyo?
Kajabi has its own built-in email marketing features similar to Klaviyo, but they don’t offer SMS marketing.
If you are looking to run effective email and text marketing campaigns as part of your business strategy, you will need to integrate Kajabi with specialist software, such as Klaviyo.
Benefits of Integrating Kajabi with Klaviyo
- Access SMS marketing – The main reason to integrate Kajabi with Klaviyo is to use their SMS and MMS marketing features. Kajabi doesn’t have these tools, so if you plan to market using text, Klaviyo is a must have.
- One marketing platform – Combine your email and SMS marketing into Klaviyo for a more cohesive customer experience.
- 100+ flexible templates – Klaviyo was built for marketing and has created templates that can be customized with easy-to-edit tools to suit your business. Unlike Kajabi, you can edit the HTML in Klaviyo.
- Free plan – Klaviyo’s free plan is a great way to try its marketing features before committing to a membership. If you have a small business or are starting up and only need to send up to 500 emails and 150 texts, give the free plan a try.
Negatives of Integrating Kajabi with Klaviyo
- Paid membership – If the free plan doesn’t suit your business size, you will need to pay for a membership. Email marketing is included with all Kajabi membership plans, so depending on your requirements, you might not need to pay for a third-party provider. Combined email and SMS memberships start at $60 a month on Klaviyo.
- Integration membership – As well as paying for the Klaviyo membership, you may also need to pay for a product to integrate the two, such as Zapier. Paid memberships on Zapier start at $26.94 per month.
- Managing two platforms – Managing your email list on Klaviyo and your courses on Kajabi might make things unnecessarily complicated. For some users of Kajabi, migrating their email list to the platform is sufficient for their requirements.
How Do I Integrate Kajabi and Klaviyo?
Integrating Kajabi and Klaviyo can be done using an integration tool. The integration is simple to set up and allows you to send information automatically between the two without coding knowledge.
How to Use Zapier when Connecting Kajabi and Klaviyo
To create a ‘Zap’, follow these steps:
- Connect Kajabi and Klaviyo
- Choose which app will be the trigger to start an automation
- Assign a resulting action from the second app
- Confirm the data you need to send from one app to the other
The most common Zaps created between Kajabi and Klaviyo on Zapier are:
- Creating events in Klaviyo from new purchases on Kajabi
- Adding subscribers to Klaviyo from new form submissions on Kajabi
- Adding subscribers to Klaviyo from new purchases on Kajabi
Zapier allows you to customize the automation to suit your company’s needs.
How to Use Integrately to Connect Kajabi and Klaviyo
Integrately lets you instantly integrate Kajabi and Klaviyo with just one click.
On Integrately, choose a ‘When This Happens’ and then an Automatically ‘Do This.’
The current When This Happens options are:
- Tag created in Kajabi
- Form created in Kajabi
- Site created in Kajabi
- Offer created in Kajabi
- Form submitted in Kajabi
The current Automatically Do This as a result of the When This Happens options are:
- Add a subscriber to Klaviyo
As well as these options, Integrately allows you to create and customize each automation and add multiple actions or conditions to suit your business.
How to Use LeadsBridge to Connect Kajabi and Klaviyo
LeadsBridge allows you to generate more leads by connecting Kajabi and Klaviyo and streamlining your marketing campaigns.
To integrate Kajabi and Klaviyo using LeadsBridge, follow these steps:
- Log into LeadsBridge and open Bridges from the sidebar
- Click Add New
- Name the new bridge and add any labels to identify it
- Choose Kajabi as the source, Klaviyo as the destination, and click Next
- Copy the webhook address and set this endpoint as the data receiver on Kajabi
- Use Kajabi to test by submitting a test lead
- Check the test lead in LeadsBridge was successful
- Click Next
- Add the integration’s name
- Enter the API Key to connect Klaviyo and click Next
- Select the destination segment and choose if you want to receive an email receipt for each incoming lead
- Fill in the fields and click Next
- Map the source information with your destination fields
- Check the available Klaviyo fields and match the information you want to pass to Kajabi
- Use the functions to customize the fields
- Add custom fields, or leave blank those you don’t require
- Click Next
- Test the lead by completing the information when prompted and clicking Test Now
- Click Finish to save and activate your integration
- Creating new Klaviyo members in lists on Kajabi
- Updating Klaviyo members in lists on Kajabi
How to Use Automate to Connect Kajabi and Klaviyo
Automate is still developing the connection between Kajabi and Klaviyo. Once the integration is live, we will update this post with all the details.
While they’re finalizing the integration, they have released recommended integrations. These include:
- Adding or updating subscribers in Klaviyo for a new Kajabi form submission
- Adding an event for metric on Klaviyo for a new Kajabi form submission
- Adding an event for metric on Klaviyo for a new Kajabi purchase
Along with these integrations, it will likely release more and allow you to customize your own.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Kabaji have Email and SMS Marketing?
Kajabi has comprehensive email marketing capabilities but cannot send SMS or texts yet. If you require SMS marketing, you will need to use a platform like Klaviyo and integrate it using a third-party tool such as Zapier.
What Are The Benefits of Integrating Kajabi with Klaviyo?
Klaviyo has incredible email and SMS marketing features. Integrating Klaviyo with Kajabi can help to drive traffic, increase retention, and generate sales.
Can I Integrate Kajabi with Klaviyo?
Yes, it is easy to integrate Kajabi and Klaviyo using tools like Zapier, Integrately, and LeadsBridge.
You Might Also Like: