- Kajabi and LeadPages can be integrated in less than 5 minutes using Zapier.
- LeadPages offers a higher quality and range of templates than Kajabi’s in-built template designer.
Do I Need to Integrate Kajabi with LeadPages?
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform, so everything you need to create and market an online training course is included. Kajabi offers its own website and landing page builder, so although integrating Kajabi with LeadPages will add additional benefits, it is not essential.
LeadPages focuses on web and landing pages, allowing you to design and create high-converting pages with their drag-and-drop builder.
Integrating the two platforms means that you will be able to send your LeadPage form submissions to Kajabi form submissions.
Check out our post if you’re interested in a more in-depth comparison of the two platforms.
What are the Benefits of Using LeadPages with Kajabi?
- More Template Options – The templates on LeadPages are built for customer conversion. Kajabi has templates of course, but there are fewer options as its focus lies in course creation.
- Access to HTML and CSS – Neither platform requires knowledge of HTML. However, if you want more freedom in creating your web pages, LeadPages will allow you to use both HTML and CSS customization. This is not an option on Kajabi.
- More Intuitive Landing Page Builder – LeadPages has a more straightforward building process than Kajabi. The intuitive tools make it simple for anyone to create a beautiful landing page with very few clicks.
- Leadmeter – LeadPages has a tool called the Leadmeter that predicts how well your page might convert. It offers suggestions to help you edit your page and increase the chances of it being successful.
What are the Negatives of Using LeadPages with Kajabi?
- Price – You are already paying for Kajabi, which has similar features to LeadPages. Paying for two memberships may be unnecessary.
- Combining – If Kajabi is where you sell your products, it can be complicated to use multiple platforms to run your business.
- Paying for integration – Depending on the integrations and automation you require, you may need to pay extra for tools like Zapier.
- Harder to build a cohesive website – Kajabi allows you to pick from layout presets which can be customized. These presets can create a more seamless website design and feel.
How Do I Integrate Kajabi and LeadPages?
To integrate Kajabi and LeadPages, you will need to use a third-party tool. Currently, this is only possible using Zapier.
Automate is developing the integration and, once released, we will update this post.
Integrate Kajabi and LeadPages with Zapier
Connecting Kajabi and LeadPages with Zapier is easy to set up:
- Authenticate Kajabi and LeadPages.
- Choose which app will be the trigger to send an automation.
- Choose the action the other app will take as a result.
- Pick what data you want to send from one app to the other.
According to Zapier, integrating Kajabi and LeadPages can be completed in under 3 minutes.
The most popular Zap created between LeadPages and Kajabi is:
- Turn LeadPage form submissions into Kajabi form submissions.
Other Actions you could take after a LeadPage form is submitted are:
- Grant Access to an Offer
- Revoke Access to an Offer
Integrate Kajabi and LeadPages with Automate
Automate is currently developing the integration for LeadPages and Kajabi, but a release date has yet to be announced.
Once Automate has completed setting up the integration, we will update this post. Bookmark it and check back later.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Integrate Kajabi with LeadPages?
Yes, Zapier currently offers a Zap that can integrate Kajabi and LeadPages.
What Are The Benefits of Integrating Kajabi with LeadPages?
LeadPages is specifically designed to create stunning, high-converting web pages. Using a specialist site, such as LeadPages, will help to market your course online and obtain customers.