You probably already know that Kajabi is a well-respected all-in-one platform allowing you to create and sell digital products and courses.
On the other hand, Mailchimp is an e-mail marketing platform designed to integrate with or support other programs to boost your business.
The good news is, integration between the two is straightforward using an API code without any need for third-party integration platforms.
Why Would You Want to Integrate Kajabi and Mailchimp?
Since Kajabi has an internal e-mail marketing tool, you might be wondering, why is an integration even necessary?
Currently, Kajabi has ten built-in integrations. Mailchimp, on the other hand, has over 300 integrations.
By integrating Mailchimp with Kajabi, you’ll gain access to a wider selection of marketing tools. You’ll likely want to use Kajabi to focus on course creation and hosting your site.
At the same time, Mailchimp will help run e-mail marketing campaigns.
Kajabi and Mailchimp have a great synergy, giving you the best of both platforms.
Prerequisites of Kajabi & Mailchimp Integration
Integrating Kajabi & Mailchimp requires a Kajabi account and a Mailchimp subscription.
Mailchimp has a flexible approach when it comes to cost.
Here is the base pricing:
- Free: $0 per month (2,000 contacts, 10,000 e-mail “sends”, daily limit 2,000)
- Essentials: $11 per month (500 contacts, 5,000 “sends”)
- Standard: $17 per month (500 contacts, 6,000 “sends”)
- Premium: $299 per month (10,000 contacts, 150,000 “sends”)
Most users will be fine starting with the Free or Essentials plans with the base level of 500 contacts.
If you need more than that, you’ll know that these prices are pretty modest for this much marketing muscle.
You can adjust the rates to reflect your usage requirements.
How to Integrate Kajabi and Mailchimp?
Integrating Kajabi with Mailchimp is probably quite a bit simpler than you think. Simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Kajabi Integrations – Connect Mailchimp to Kajabi
- On your Dashboard, open the Settings tab
- Select Third-Party Integrations
- Turn the Mailchimp integration on
- Obtain the API Key by clicking the API key link
- Log in to Mailchimp
- Copy the API Key and paste it into Kajabi
- Click Save
Step 2: Mailchimp
- Create a List in Mailchimp to integrate with a Form
Step 3: Add the List ID to your Kajabi form
- Open the Marketing tab and click Forms (Dashboard)
- Edit an existing Form or create a new one
- Check the box next to “Send the contact to a third party e-mail provider.”
- Select Mailchimp
- Paste the List-ID
- Click save at the bottom of the page
It’s important to note that you can also integrate Mailchimp through Zapier & Automate.io.
Integrating Mailchimp into your Kajabi platform allows you to benefit from all that Mailchimp offers. Mailchimp’s main focus revolves around e-mail marketing, so it features a wider range of marketing tools than Kajabi.
Additionally, Mailchimp has also been named one of the 50 Best e-mail marketing products for 2021.
Given Mailchimp’s e-mail marketing power and Kajabi’s course-creation strength, it should be clear that a Kajabi & Mailchimp integration could do wonders for your business.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How is Kajabi Rated?
- What is Kajabi Access?
- Does Kajabi Offers Funnels?
- What’s Included in Kajabi Growth Plan?
- How do I Hire Kajabi Virtual Assistant?
- Where to Find a Kajabi Designer?
- Is Kajabi A LMS?
- Is Kajabi A CRM?
- Is There a Lifetime Kajabi Deal?
- How to Create a Community of Your Own in Kajabi?
- What are Kajabi Payment Gateways?
- What Languages Does Kajabi Support?
- Can I Try Kajabi Before Subscribing?
- Is Kajabi a Good Platform for Marketing Non-Profits?
- Are Gamification Tools Available in Kajabi?