Kajabi has excellent email marketing capabilities and you might not need to integrate it with Mailchimp. Think about migrating to Kajabi instead.
- Kajabi is a well-respected all-in-one platform allowing you to create and sell digital products and courses
- Mailchimp is an e-mail marketing platform designed to integrate with or support other programs to boost your marketing efforts
- Integration between Kajabi and Mailchimp is straightforward using an API code without any need for third-party integration platforms. Instructions are provided in this article
Prerequisites of Kajabi & Mailchimp Integration
Integrating Kajabi & Mailchimp requires a Kajabi account and a Mailchimp subscription.
Mailchimp has a free plan, but you’re better off using Kajabi for your email marketing as it has more features.
How to Integrate Kajabi and Mailchimp?
Integrating Kajabi with Mailchimp is probably quite a bit simpler than you think. Simply follow these steps:
Step 1: Kajabi Integrations – Connect Mailchimp to Kajabi
- On your Dashboard, open the Settings tab
- Select Third-Party Integrations
- Turn the Mailchimp integration on
- Obtain the API Key by clicking the API key link
- Log in to Mailchimp
- Copy the API Key and paste it into Kajabi
- Click Save
Step 2: Mailchimp
- Create a List in Mailchimp to integrate with a Form
Step 3: Add the List ID to your Kajabi form
- Open the Marketing tab and click Forms (Dashboard)
- Edit an existing Form or create a new one
- Check the box next to “Send the contact to a third party e-mail provider.”
- Select Mailchimp
- Paste the List-ID
- Click save at the bottom of the page
It’s important to note that you can also integrate Mailchimp through Zapier & Automate.io.
Why Would You Want to Integrate Kajabi and Mailchimp?
Currently, Kajabi supports multiple integrations. Mailchimp, on the other hand, has over 300 integrations.
By integrating Mailchimp with Kajabi, you’ll gain access to a wider selection of marketing tools.
You’ll likely want to use Kajabi to focus on course creation and hosting your site.
At the same time, Mailchimp will help run e-mail marketing campaigns.
Kajabi and Mailchimp have a great synergy, giving you the best of both platforms.
Integrating Mailchimp into your Kajabi platform allows you to benefit from all that Mailchimp offers. Mailchimp’s main focus revolves around e-mail marketing, so it features a wider range of marketing tools than Kajabi.
Given Mailchimp’s e-mail marketing power and Kajabi’s course-creation strength, it should be clear that a Kajabi & Mailchimp integration could do wonders for your business.
You Might Also Like:
- What Are The Best Kajabi Membership Sites?
- What Kind of Themes Does Kajabi Offer?
- What Are Landing Pages in Kajabi?
- Does Kajabi Offer Different Pricing Plans for Nonprofits?
- What Automations Are Available in Kajabi?
- What Are Kajabi Checkout Pages?
- What Payment Gateways Does Kajabi Support?
- Can I Sell Physical Products on Kajabi?
- Can I Use My Own Domain with Kajabi?
- What Are The Best Kajabi Alternatives?
- Does Kajabi Have a Mobile App?