Kajabi doesn’t natively integrate with MailerLite.
However, you can still connect Kajabi with MailerLite by using a platform like Zapier.
Connecting Kajabi and MailerLite allows you to create, manage, and sell your products on Kajabi and seamlessly run your email marketing through MailerLite.
- Kajabi does not natively integrate with MailerLite
- You can use a platform like Zapier to integrate the two platforms
- Adding new Kajabi purchases as subscribers to a group in MailerLite is the most popular Zap
You Might Also Like:
Does Kajabi Integrate with MailerLite?
Kajabi does not natively integrate with MailerLite. Kajabi only has 15 integrations available, and MailerLite isn’t one of them.
However, Zapier is one of the 15 integrations.
Zapier allows you to connect various tools, including Kajabi and MailerLite.
How Do I Integrate Kajabi and MailerLite?
To integrate Kajabi and MailerLite, you need to use Zapier.
You can sign up for a free Zapier account to create Zaps.
Zaps are a connection between two apps that send and receive information. You can set up triggers and actions, similar to Kajabi Automations.
- Once you’ve got your Zapier account, start by clicking “Make a Zap.”
- Choose either Kajabi or MailerLite as your trigger app.
- Select the trigger event. In this example, we’ll use a form submission.
- Kajabi triggers
- MailerLite triggers
- A subscriber issues a spam complaint on an email.
- A subscriber completes a selected workflow.
- A subscriber is created on your mailing list.
- A subscriber triggers selected automation.
- A subscriber field is updated.
- A campaign is sent out.
- A subscriber is added to a group.
- An email to a subscriber bounces.
- A subscriber is removed from a group.
- A subscriber unsubscribes from a mailing list.
- Select your Kajabi account (or MailerLite account if you’re using a MailerLite trigger).
- Click “Continue.”
- Complete the dropdown options and click “Continue.”
- Click “Test Trigger.”
- Choose your action app.
- From the dropdown, choose an action event.
- Kajabi actions
- Grant access to an offer and its products.
- Revoke access to an offer and its products.
- Create a form submission on behalf of a contact.
- MailerLite actions
- Add a subscriber to a group by email address.
- Create or update a subscriber.
- Send a campaign to a subscriber group or segment.
- Add a subscriber to a group.
- Remove a subscriber from a group.
- Unsubscribe a subscriber.
- Click “Continue.”
- Connect your MailerLite account and click “Continue.”
- Customize the submission and click “Continue.”
- Click “Test” and “Continue.”
How Can I Use Kajabi and MailerLite Together?
You can use Kajabi to create, manage, and sell your products and MailerLite for your email marketing.
But you don’t need MailerLite since Kajabi has built-in email marketing.
Kajabi also natively integrates with several third-party tools, including Aweber, ActiveCampagin, Drip, ConvertKit, and MailChimp. These tools enable you to easily manage the connection within Kajabi rather than using Zapier.
If you do want to use MailerLite with Kajabi and use Zapier to connect them, these are some of the most popular Zaps created:
- Add new Kajabi offer purchases to MailerLite as subscribers.
- Add new Kajabi offer purchases as subscribers to a group in MailerLite.
- Add new Kajabi form submissions to MailerLite as group subscribers.
- Add completed Kajabi assessments to a MailerLite group as new subscribers.
All of these Zaps have Kajabi as the trigger app and MailerLite as the action app.
Some alternative Zaps you can create with MailerLite as the trigger app and Kajabi as the action app include the following:
- Revoke access to a Kajabi product when a subscriber unsubscribes from a MailerLite list.
- Grant access to a Kajabi product when a subscriber is added to a MailerLite group.
- Create a Kajabi form submission when a MailerLite subscriber is created.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use MailerLite and Kajabi together by using Zapier.
MailerLite can manage your email marketing, and Kajabi allows you to create, manage, and sell your products.
However, Kajabi offers built-in marketing, so you shouldn’t need to use a third-party email marketing tool like MailerLite.