Kajabi is a one-stop-shop for any online learning business.
Create customized courses and webpages, market and sell your products, and track your site’s performance – all in one place.
With all the included functionality at your fingertips, you don’t have to look for any 3rd party plugins.
One Thing You Must Know
Integrating third-party tools on your Kajabi site works differently compared to options such as Shopify or WordPress. Plugins are available for these sites in their plugin marketplace.
Instead, Kajabi makes use of integrations. These integrations are online tools that allow you to share information with another.
For example, data collected from your site’s subscription form is shared and used by an email marketing integration.
10 Best Kajabi Plugins
Zapier is a tool that allows you to automate actions between online platforms with no coding experience. Connect Kajabi to over 2,000 applications to streamline your workflow.
Clickfunnels is more than a website builder. It guides visitors through the sales process on your site. It helps upsell your products and builds a contact database for off-site marketing.
3. Facebook Pixel
Facebook Pixel tracks advertising effectiveness by interpreting what actions users take on your site. The analytics also indicate the success of channeling clients through Facebook ads to your site.
4. Google Analytics
Kajabi’s offers basic analytics to run your online business. Integrate Google Analytics to gain an even better understanding of user behavior.
Segment is an API that collects data from actions taken by users on your site. This data can provide you with valuable marketing insights that can help you direct your business.
ActiveCampaign is an email marketing tool. It sends out customizable marketing emails to contacts collected from your forms.
ConvertKit is a marketing tool to create sign-up forms and landing pages. The analysis tool enables you to group subscribers allowing you to send them emails aimed at their interests.
Connect your Kajabi store to Drip for automated marketing. Segment your site visitors according to their browsing history, then develop personalized marketing strategies.
Mailchimp is an email marketing service that lets you create newsletters, share them on various platforms, and track their results.
Aweber is an alternative email tool for Mailchimp. It allows you to send personalized marketing-related material via email to potential customers. It also features automated messaging to subscribers.
Kajabi offers the complete package for online course creators. Its course and webpage builder requires no coding experience allowing you to concentrate on creating awesome content.
You can expand on the standard Kajabi tools by adding integrations. There are many integrations available, from allowing you to customize your site to improve existing marketing strategies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is There a Black Friday Deal for Kajabi?
- How to Create a Membership Site with Kajabi?
- Is Selling Physical Products Possible With Kajabi?
- Where Can I Find The Best Kajabi Alternative?
- Can I Use a Custom Domain with Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi a Good Fit For Non-Profit Companies?
- How Much does Kajabi Cost per Month?
- What are The Benefits of Kajabi Access Plan?
- How to Join Kajabi University?
- How Does the Kajabi Expert Program Work?
- How Does Gamification Work in Kajabi?
- Is Kajabi Email Marketing Feature Good?
- Are There Any Coupons for Kajabi?
- Can I Host Webinars with Kajabi?
- How do Checkout Pages in Kajabi Look Like?
- How to Attend Kajabi Summit This Year?
- Can You Schedule Evergreen Webinars in Kajabi?
- How Does Kajabi Hero Challenge Work?
- Is Kajabi Affiliate Program Worth Getting Signed-up For?
- How to Create a Blog in Kajabi?
- How to Use SEO in Kajabi?