Build, grow, and manage your products on Kajabi and sell using SamCart.
SamCart and Kajabi don’t natively integrate but can be connected with either the API Key and API Secret or with Zapier.
- A popular Zap is granting new SamCart customers access to a Kajabi offer
- SamCart can only be the trigger app when integrating with Kajabi
You Might Also Like:
Can I Integrate Kajabi and SamCart?
SamCart is not one of Kajabi’s 15 native integrations.
However, you can connect the apps within SamCart using the Kajabi API credentials.
The API Secret and API Key enable you to automatically enroll and revoke access to Kajabi offers when customers complete their purchase on SamCart.
Alternatively, you can use a tool like Zapier to connect the platforms. Zapier lists the most popular Zaps for Kajabi and SamCart, including:
- Grant new SamCart customers access to a Kajabi offer.
- Create Kajabi form submissions for new orders in SamCart.
Why Should I Integrate Kajabi and SamCart?
The most common way to use the platforms together is to sell your products using SamCart and grant access to offers in Kajabi.
But if you prefer the selling and checkout tools offered by SamCart and the product builder and other tools offered by Kajabi, you can connect them.
How Do I Integrate Kajabi and SamCart?
There are two ways to integrate Kajabi and SamCart.
The method you choose will depend on the trigger and actions you need.
The first option is using the Kajabi API Key and API Secret within SamCart. This doesn’t require a Zapier membership and is easy to manage. However, the trigger and action options are more limited.
The alternative option is Zapier. Zapier has a few extra triggers and actions available. However, if you use more than 100 tasks per month, you will need a paid plan. It can also be time-consuming and more complicated to manage an additional tool.
SamCart and Kajabi Integration with API Key and API Secret
- Open SamCart, select “Settings,” and then “Integrations.”
- Click “New Integration.”
- Choose Kajabi from the dropdown menu.
- Name the integration and add your Kajabi API Key and API Secret.
- Click “Settings.”
- Under account settings, click “Account Details.”
- Scroll down, and you will see the API credentials.
- Click “Save Integration.”
Once you’ve created your integration, you can add rules to grant and revoke access to Kajabi offers:
- Click “Products.”
- Select the product.
- Click the “Integrations” tab.
- Click “New Rule.”
- Select the trigger.
- Product Purchased
- Product Refunded
- Subscription Canceled
- Select your Kajabi account.
- Select the action.
- Grant Offer
- Revoke Offer
- Select the offer that you want to grant or revoke access to.
- Click “Submit.”
SamCart and Kajabi Integration with Zapier
Zapier allows you to connect SamCart and Kajabi using Zaps.
Zaps create the connection between two platforms using triggers and actions.
For SamCart and Kajabi, Zapier only has Kajabi for actions, meaning SamCart has to be the trigger app.
To use Zapier, you need to create an account. Once you’ve created an account and logged in, you can connect SamCart and Kajabi:
- Click “Make a Zap.”
- Choose SamCart as your trigger app.
- Select the trigger event.
- A new order is placed.
- A new refund is made.
- A recurring subscription is charged.
- A prospect entry is created.
- A subscription is canceled.
- Select your SamCart account.
- Click “Continue.”
- Complete the dropdown options and click “Continue.”
- Click “Test Trigger.”
- Choose Kajabi as your action app.
- Choose an action event from the dropdown menu.
- Grant access to an offer and its products.
- Revoke access to an offer and its products.
- Submit a form on behalf of a contact and opt the contact in for email marketing.
- Click “Continue.”
- Connect your account and click “Continue.”
- Customize the submission and click “Continue.”
- Click “Test and Continue” to test that the Zap is successful.
- Click “Turn on Zap.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Sell your Kajabi products and offers through SamCart.
Integrations can be set up in SamCart using Kajabi API credentials or by using Zapier.
However, Kajabi is an all-in-one platform, so you don’t need to use SamCart to sell your products.