Signing up for Kajabi is quick but requires payment information and a business address.
Once you have completed the Kajabi sign-up process and gained access to the free trial, you can log into your account and fully use the platform and its features.
- Sign up for Kajabi on Kajabi.com
- You cannot sign up for Kajabi without providing your credit card details
- Kajabi sign up gives you access to a free trial period
How to Sign Up for Kajabi (Step by Step)
Signing up for Kajabi is easy and only takes a few minutes. Here’s how to do it:
- Head to Kajabi.com and click Get Started in the top right-hand corner. Or, if you want our special extended 30-day trial (instead of the usual 14-days), click on our exclusive link, then click on the blue button in the top right-hand corner
- Next, you will see a sign-up page requesting your first and last name and email address. Add this information and click Continue.
- Now you must choose and confirm a password and enter your credit card details. When you have completed this, scroll down and click on Start Free Trial.
- You’re almost done! You now need to go to your email inbox and find the confirmation email. If you don’t see it, wait a few minutes for it to come through, and don’t forget to check your junk folder to see if it’s gone there by mistake. When you have the mail, open it, and click on the confirmation link.
- After confirming your email, you will be taken to the Kajabi welcome page. Click on Let’s Get Started.
- Kajabi is now going to ask you some questions about your business idea. Providing accurate answers helps Kajabi understand where you are in your business journey. So when you book your free 1-on-1 session with the onboarding specialist (available after your subscription activation), they can tailor the call accordingly.
- After completing the questions, Kajabi needs to know the address of your business. Enter the information, and you’re done.
- Kajabi sign up is now complete. You can start exploring the platform.
What Do I Need to Sign Up for Kajabi?
Signing up for Kajabi requires the use of a credit or debit card, so make sure you have yours handy before you start the process. You will also require a business address, which can be your home address or an alternate location where you do business.
How to Log In to Kajabi (Step by Step)
- Head to Kajabi.com and click on Login at the top of the page
- Next, add your email address and password and click Sign In.
- A handy tip is to tick the Remember Me box on the login page. This enables the site to retain your login details and automatically log you in when you enter the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up for Kajabi and access a free trial. However, you must enter your credit card details. If you do not cancel your account before the Kajabi free trial expires, you will be charged the monthly subscription fee.
You can sign up for Kajabi by using our exclusive link for an extended 30-day free trial.
To successfully sign up for Kajabi, you must enter payment information. Therefore, you can only access the site if you have a debit or credit card.