Kajabi does not currently support single sign-on.
However, if there are any changes, we will update this article with all the details.
- Single sign-on isn’t available on Kajabi
- Kajabi allows you to sign up with your email address or Google Social sign-on
Does Kajabi Support Single Sign On?
No. Kajabi does not currently support single sign-on.
We will keep this page updated if Kajabi changes its sign-on process, so make sure to keep it bookmarked and check back.
Yes. Kajabi allows you to sign up and log in with your Google account.
This is an easy, safe, and secure way to sign up for Kajabi. It saves you from creating a new username and password.
How to Sign Up for Kajabi with Google
- Open Kajabi and click “Start for Free.”
- On the sign-up page, click “Continue with Google.”
- Choose the Google account you want to use for Kajabi.
- Follow the instructions to complete creating your Kajabi account.
Can I Disconnect Google Social Sign-On?
Yes. If you sign up using your Google account and decide you don’t want to use it to log in anymore, you can disconnect it and set up an alternative login method.
To do so, click “Settings” and then choose “Sign In” and “Security.”
You can disconnect Google Social from here and create a password so that you can log into your Kajabi account in an alternative way.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sign up for Kajabi using either an email address and password or by using your Google account.
If Kajabi changes its sign-on method to allow single sign-on (SSO), we will update his article with all the details.