Kajabi and Slack don’t natively integrate, but they can be connected with Zapier.
Slack can be used for messaging and creating a community, and access can be granted through the purchase of a Kajabi offer, form submission, or other action.
- Sending Slack channel messages for new Kajabi purchases is the most popular Zap
- Kajabi has a built-in community feature, so it isn’t necessary to use Slack
Can I Connect Kajabi with Slack?
Kajabi doesn’t natively connect with Slack, but you can use a platform like Zapier to connect the two platforms.
Zapier uses Zaps, which create a connection between the platforms using triggers and actions.
How Do I Integrate Kajabi and Slack with Zapier?
To connect Kajabi and Slack, you need a Zapier account.
Zapier offers a free account that includes 100 tasks per month. If you need more tasks, there are paid plans available.
To connect Kajabi and Slack using Zapier, follow these steps:
- Click “Make a Zap.”
- Choose Kajabi or Slack as the trigger app.
- Select the trigger event.
Zapier supports the following triggers for Kajabi and Slack:
- Kajabi triggers:
- Slack triggers:
- A new message is posted to any public channel.
- A new channel is created.
- A new message is posed to a specific channel.
- A new custom emoji is added to a team.
- A new file is uploaded to your workspace.
- A username or highlight word is mentioned in a public channel.
- A new message is posted to a private channel.
- The “Push to Zapier” button is clicked.
- A new reaction is added.
- A new message is saved.
- A new user is created or joins.
- Select or add either your Kajabi or Slack account, depending on which is your trigger app.
- Click “Continue.”
- Complete the dropdown options and press “Continue.”
- Click “Test Trigger.”
- Choose either Slack or Kajabi as your action app.
- Select an action event from the dropdown menu.
Zapier supports the following actions for Kajabi and Slack:
- Kajabi Actions:
- Grant access to an offer and its products.
- Revoke access to an offer and its products.
- Create a form for a contact and opt the contact in for email marketing.
- Slack Actions:
- Invite an existing user to an existing channel.
- Add a reminder for yourself or a teammate.
- Post or schedule a message to a specific channel.
- Send or schedule a direct message to a user from you or the Slackbot.
- Create a new channel.
- Send or schedule a new message to a private channel.
- Set the topic on a specific channel.
- Update profile fields.
- Set the slack status to the given text or emoji.
- Search for a Slack message.
- Find a user by matching their email.
- Find a user by matching their name.
- Find a user by their username.
- Find a user by their ID.
- App Extension – Create a custom action with the app’s public API, which allows you to build features that aren’t available using HTTP requests.
- API Request – Create raw HTTP requests.
- Click “Continue.”
- Connect your Kajabi or Slack account and click “Continue.”
- Customize the submission and click “Continue.”
- Click “Test and Continue.” This will check that the Zap works.
- Once the Zap has been successfully tested, click “Turn on Zap.”
What Is the Best Way to Integrate Kajabi and Slack?
Slack can be used with Kajabi to communicate with those who complete a form or users who purchase offers.
However, Kajabi does have a built-in community feature.
This can be used in a similar way to Slack’s channel-based messaging.
But if you do want to use Slack to communicate with your Kajabi users or customers, you can do so using Zapier.
Some of the most popular Zaps between Kajabi and Slack include the following:
- Send Slack channel messages for new Kajabi offer purchases.
- Send Slack channel messages for new Kajabi form submissions.
- Send Slack channel messages for new Kajabi tags.
- Notify Slack private channels of new Kajabi purchases.
- Send Slack direct messages for new Kajabi offer purchases.
- Send Slack private channel messages for new Kajabi tags.
- Send Slack channel messages for completed Kajabi assessments.
- Send Slack direct messages for completed Kajabi assessments.
- Send Slack private messages for completed Kajabi assessments.
- Invite new Kajabi purchases to Slack channels.
- Send Slack private channel messages for new Kajabi form submissions.
- Create a Slack channel for new Kajabi offer purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use Slack to message and build a community for your Kajabi customers, but you will need to use a tool like Zapier since the platforms don’t natively integrate.
Kajabi is an all-in-one platform that allows you to create communities and communicate with your users already, so you don’t necessarily need to use Slack.