You Might Also Like:
How to Integrate Kajabi and WebinarJam
Connect WebinarJam Directly with Kajabi
Create the Webinar in WebinarJam
- Log in to your account
- Click New Webinar
- Choose Express Configuration
- Fill out the details requested – naming, titling, and adding a description to your webinar, and press Confirm.
- Press Schedule It, choose the date you are hosting the webinar, and press Confirm.
- Press Confirm on the Registration Page
- Delete the reminder emails in the Notification Alerts, and press confirm
- Once the webinar is visible on your page, click Your Links
- Select Invite People To Your Webinar and then Direct Link To Live Room
- Press the Pencil Icon to edit the link and rename it with something more suitable for the webinar. Tick to confirm.
- Copy the new webinar link
Add the Link to Your Kajabi Webinar Pipeline
Optional: Repeat Webinar – Create an Evergreen Funnel
- Click on the Event
- Change the toggle for ‘Repeat This Event’ to On
- Set the frequency you want the event to repeat
Other Ways to Integrate Kajabi and WebinarJam
As well as being able to connect WebinarJam and Kajabi directly, other third-party platforms can be used to integrate them. These include:
- Creating new registrations from WebinarJam as form submissions in Kajabi
- Create form submissions in Kajabi for new live viewers in WebinarJam
- Create Kajabi form submissions when students miss events on WebinarJam
Why Integrate WebinarJam with Kajabi
WebinarJam describes itself as the most powerful all-in-one webinar platform.
Designed for Webinars
WebinarJam allows you to reach up to 5,000 people and have up to 6 presenters.
- Zoom – Designed for meetings, Zoom is better for communicating one-on-one with existing customers or employees rather than hosting webinars.
Add videos, slideshows, and files to the webinar before you start. You can access these while hosting for a seamless and professional webinar. The attendees can download the files after the webinar ends.
- Zoom – You cannot preload content on zoom; it only allows you to share your screen. Screen sharing is not the most reliable option and can be problematic if the connection is poor. It can be unprofessional searching for the content you want to display and potentially embarrassing.
Should I Use YouTube Live for Webinars?
YouTube Live is a free option to host webinars on Kajabi. It doesn’t offer the same features or benefits as Zoom or WebinarJam, but it is an excellent option if you’re starting out.