Kartra offers a $1 trial for 14 days. However, you can get an extension to 30 days by visiting this page.
Exclusive Deal: Kartra 30-Day Trial
As a more extended introduction into the Kartra world, the 30-day trial allows to test out any of the plans.
To get this almost-free trial, you need to visit our affiliate page. This opportunity is a special offer only available here.
- Visit this page
- Select the plan you would like to try and click on a “Start My Trial” button.
- Move your mouse away from the page to the tab area. A pop-up will appear offering a 30-day trial for $1.
14-Day Kartra Free Trial for $1
Starting a Kartra 14-day trial is a risk-free way to experience the Kartra software before you buy. We have written this guide on how to get a nearly-free trial (at just $1) on Kartra to help you jump start your business with this powerful program. This offer isn’t visible on the website unless you visit it with our link, so be sure to click below.
How to Get a 14-Day Kartra Free Trial for $1
- Click here to see the deal.
- Click on GET STARTED.
- Enter your information to register for a free trial.
- Enter your credit card details and payment information.
- Start building your business with just a laptop and a cup of coffee!
- If you decide that Kartra is not for you, cancel within 14 days.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
The Kartra 30-day money back guarantee is, for all intents and purposes, another way to get Kartra free for a month. Kartra’s 30-day money back guarantee allows you to test the software before you commit to the monthly fee.
To try Kartra for free, you can also sign up for any plan and then, before 30 days is up, ask for your money back. We tested this, and with Kartra’s customer support we did not experience any problems nor were we forced to explain the reason for cancelling.
How to Cancel the Free Trial?
When you go to your account, you just need to select “Billing,” where you will see a list of plans and how much they cost.
Then, next to your active plan, you will see ‘Cancel’ in red. Click on the word ‘Cancel.’
After pressing ‘Cancel,’ you can freeze or cancel your plan.
Freezing is an excellent option if you are not using the site and can’t pay for the service.
This option lets you avoid losing all the work you have already put into it and just reactivate later.
Even if you do choose to cancel, Kartra is kind enough to keep all your work (leads, pages, products, and analytics) for six months.
Getting a free trial of Kartra is so easy that every business owner should do it. It takes using this platform to see how it can really jumpstart your online business.
Since it only costs $1, you lose nothing! Try Kartra today by following the easy steps in this article.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where Can I Find Examples of Websites Made with Kartra?
- How to Build Landing Pages With Kartra?
- How to Get a Discount for Signing up for Kartra?
- How to Access Kartra Marketplace?
- How to Use Kartra’s Email Marketing?
- How to Create a Membership Site on Kartra?
- Does Kartra Offer a Free Training Program?
- Is Kartra a Good Platform For Building Funnels?
- How do I Sign Up for Kartra Academy?
- What is Kartra?
- Is Kartra’s Affiliate Program Worth Joining?
- Does Karta Have Worthy Alternatives?
- How to Create a Quiz With Kartra?
- How to Integrate Kartra with Other Platforms?
- Does Kartra Have an App?
- What is Kartra Agency?
- How to Host Webinars With Kartra?
- Is There a 60-Day Kartra Trial?
- Is There a Kartra Black Friday Deal?
- Is There a Lifetime Kartra Plan?