Kartra pages allow you to set up site pages with its drag-and-drop builder.
All subscription plans can build site pages, integrate directly with checkout, and use all Kartra’s features and templates.
- Kartra has over 100 page templates to help you
- The platform has a variety of features and tools to make a custom page
- The Starter plan lets you host 100 pages, and all other subscriptions have unlimited pages
Kartra Pages Features
Kartra Pages has many powerful features to help customers build their site.
Here’s a breakdown of some of the most popular features:
- Page templates and sections – For most customer needs, customizable templates are available.
- Drag-and-drop builder – No coding or technical knowledge is required to start crafting your site page.
- Customize all elements – All page elements can be customized, including: text, copy, fonts, images, videos, buttons, and pop-ups.
- Integrate with other products – If you’re selling a course or membership service, you can redirect the customer after purchase to immediately begin their experience.
- Designed for mobile – The resulting Kartra site page will be mobile responsive, which makes it fit and function well on mobile devices.
- Custom domain integration – Although the page will be hosted on Kartra, you can publish it on your custom domain.
Types of Kartra Pages You Can Create
As Kartra supports both the sale of physical and digital products as well as memberships and courses, the types of pages you can create using the builder are virtually endless.
To keep things simple, we’ve got five common Kartra page examples:
- Sales pages – You can create a landing page for any product or service you’re trying to sell.
- Membership pages – If you’re selling membership access, you can create sign-up, joining, and welcome pages.
- Opt-in forms – For companies running lead-generation campaigns, you can send potential clients to your opt-in form.
- Event pages – Whether you’re hosting an online or in-person event, you can build a sales page and link it to email automation to send tickets.
- Webinar – Online info product and service providers often are looking for a page that will schedule the lead and the webinar. You can get the customer to pick the time that works for them and integrate it with delivery software.
How to Create a Kartra Page
Creating a page inside Kartra is a very simple process.
- From your Kartra dashboard, select My Pages on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the + Page button.
- A pop-up will appear that contains many template options for you to choose. Scroll through the templates until you select the right one.
- Click Launch Builder on the top right of the pop-up.
- To change and customize each element of the page, select Component Mode at the top of the screen before selecting the element you want to change.
- To edit the page structure, including adding and removing sections, select Column Mode (the hash icon next to the Component Mode icon).
- To edit the SEO, page tags, settings, and color schemes, select the Styles icon on the left-hand side of the page.
- Go through the left-hand sidebar and change each section using the page builder until you’re happy with it. You can add pop-ups, opt-in forms, social media and contact information, among other page elements.
- Once you’re happy with the completed page, go to Action on the top right of the screen, and select Save Progress on the drop-down menu.
- To push the page live, you’ll need to click on Publish Live on the Actions dropdown menu.
Kartra Pages Plan Requirements
Kartra’s page builder with all the features we’ve covered is a core feature and is, therefore, available to all subscribers.
However, depending on your subscription level, you may be limited by the number of pages you can build and host on your account.
To understand the requirements and find the best plan, we’ve compiled the overview below:
If you’re subscribed to the platform’s entry-level plan, you’ll be able to host up to 100 site pages.
If you want to publish more than that, you’ll either need to unpublish a page or upgrade your plans.
Pricing: This plan costs $99/month, which can be reduced to $79 when paid annually.
Silver, Gold, and Platinum Plans
These three premium subscription plans all come with unlimited page hosting as standard.
This means you can host and publish as many site pages as you like. Moreover, you’ll have access to the page templates and features.
- Silver plan
- $149/month (when paid annually)
- Gold plan
- $229/month (when paid annually)
- Platinum plan
- $379/month (when paid annually)
|Kartra Subscription Plan||Number of Pages|
Frequently Asked Questions
A Kartra page is an online web page linked to your site. The platform lets you build and customize pages from scratch or using templates.
To create a page, from your Kartra dashboard, select My Pages > Click + Page > Select the template > Click Launch Builder > Select the Component Mode to edit all elements > Alter section modules > Select Actions > Choose Publish Live.