Kartra’s Starter plan is the company’s entry-level subscription offering that costs $99 per month, which can be reduced to $79 when paid annually.
It gives you access to up to 2,500 leads, one custom domain, and the ability to send 15,000 emails per month.
- The Starter plan costs $99 per month
- You can save 25% by opting for the annual plan
- You can import up to 2.5k leads, use one custom domain, and send 15k emails a month
What Is the Kartra Starter Plan?
The Kartra Starter plan is the lowest-level membership you purchase on the platform.
Although it has access to most of the platform’s features, the functionality is limited, which we’ll explore below.
Kartra Starter Plan Features
If you opt for the Starter plan, then you’ll have access to the following features:
- Up to 2,500 leads
- 1 custom domain
- 15,000 emails per month
- 50GB bandwidth
- Host 100 pages
- Host 50 videos
- Sell 20 products
- 2 membership sites
- 1 team member
- 1 helpdesk
The only feature you won’t have is the Agency tool. To get this, you must subscribe to the Silver plan or above.
Kartra Starter Plan Pricing
The Kartra Starter plan costs $99 per month when you pay monthly.
However, there are ways to reduce the cost and try it out for a reduced price, which we cover below.
Kartra offers a 25% yearly saving when you pay upfront for the subscription.
Therefore, when paid annually, you can reduce the $99 per month cost to $79.
Kartra offers a 14-day trial for $1that allows you to use the platform’s features.
You can cancel your trial any time before the end of the 14-day period to avoid the monthly subscription fee.
Money Back Guarantee
In addition to the annual savings and $1 trial, you can also purchase with the knowledge that Kartra offers a money-back guarantee.
Kartra offers all customers the opportunity to refund their subscription plan if they’re unhappy.
To get your money back, you must email their customer support within the first 30 days of signing up.
How to Sign Up for Kartra’s Starter Plan
Sign up for the Starter plan is very simple.
Here are the instructions:
- Go to Kartra’s homepage.
- Navigate to Plans & Pricing.
- Under the Starter plan, select Get Started.
- A pop-up will now appear where you’ll need to fill out your Billing information.
- Once completed, you’ll need to confirm the products in your cart.
- Complete the Payment section.
- You’ll be redirected to your dashboard, where you can begin using Kartra.
Karta Starter Plan vs. Other Plans
Here’s how the Starter plan compares to other Kartra subscription offerings:
- Pricing – The Starter plan is the lowest-priced plan.
- Number of leads – You can only import 2,500 leads, whereas the other plans allow up to 50,000 leads.
- Custom domains – With the Starter plan, you can only have one domain. However, the most expensive Platinum plan allows for up to 10.
- All other features – All other features are limited when you purchase the Starter plan. However, they become unlimited when subscribed to the Silver plan or above.
- Agency – To access the Agency feature, you must subscribe to a higher-tiered plan.
|Starter plan||Silver plan||Gold plan||Platinum plan|
|Cost/month (when paid annually)||$79||$149||$229||$379|
|Number of leads||2,500||12,500||25,000||50,000|
|Number of custom domains||1||3||5||10|
|Unlimited emails||Limited to 15,000/month||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimted bandwidth||Limited to 50 GB||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimited pages||Limited to 100 pages||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimited membership sites||1 site||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimited team members||1 additional||✅||✅||✅|
|Unlimited help desk||1 connection||✅||✅||✅|
Frequently Asked Questions
Kartra Starter plan is the platform’s entry-level subscription product. It allows you to import up to 2,500 leads, send up to 15,000 emails per month, and use one custom domain. It costs $99 per month, which can be reduced to $79 when paid annually.