Leadpages’ free trial gives users unlimited access to all tools and software associated with the subscription they wish to try out.
To make it simpler, we researched the following topics:
- How to sign up for Leadpages Free Trial
- Is it possible to extend the trial to 30 or 60 days?
- What are Leadpages free trial features?
- How much does Leadpages cost after the trial period?
- How to cancel the trial
- The money-back guarantee policy
You Might Also Like:
Leadpages 14-Day Free Trial
Follow the instructions to claim your benefits today:
- Visit the Leadpages homepage
- Look for the ‘Start a Free Trial’ button
- Click on the tab
- Leadpages will present you with two payment plans options: Standard or Pro – an Advanced Plan becomes available once you are an active subscriber.
- Select one of the options – commit to a term of one month if you are unsure
- Provide credit card or PayPal billing details as applicable
- Complete fields about yourself and your business
- Start using Leadpages
At the end of the trial period, users have the option of continuing as full subscribers or terminating Leadpages benefits at no cost.
Is it Possible to Get 30 Days and 60 Days Free Trial on Leadpages?
If you have been researching Leadpages, you will have noticed that recent online activity suggests that free 30 or 60-day trials are available. Unfortunately, this information is misleading and incorrect.
There are no legitimate offers on the cards to get an extended free trial from Leadpages at this time. Web pages claiming otherwise are either misinformed or trying to trick browsers into improving the sites’ traffic. So be careful not to fall victim to scammers and hackers in pursuit of a deal.
The only free trial available from Leadpages is for 14 days.
Leadpages Free Trial Features
Leadpages features are part of selected subscription plans. Therefore, once the trial period has elapsed, users still have access to all the tools they enjoyed while trying out the product but pay the associated subscription price to do so.
We recommend that potential Leadpages customers have a closer look at benefits accessible in each plan and its relevance to user preference. Then, visit us for a comprehensive article on the topic.
To pique your interest, read the summary of the features below:
Pro Plan Free Trial
- Three sites with landing pages, popups, and alert bars
- Online sales and payment
- Unlimited A/B split testing
- Priority tech support by phone, e-mail, and chat
- Unlimited traffic and leads
- Free custom domain and hosting
Standard Plan Free Trial
- One site with landing pages, popups, and alert bars
- Unlimited traffic and leads
- Tech support via e-mail and chat
- Free custom domain
- Free hosting
Will I Need a Credit Card to Sign Up?
Yes. You will need to enter a valid credit card or PayPal billing info when you register.
One of the reasons for doing this is to limit fraudulent activity on user accounts. Another is to avoid interrupting your service if you decide to continue utilizing Leadpages. Again, you will not need to pay unless you choose to move forward into a subscription.
How to Cancel the Free Trial of Leadpages?
If Leadpages is not for you and you decide to cancel within the 14-day trial, termination is very easy.
- To start, simply login to your Leadpages user account
- Access account settings
- Select ‘Billing’
- Locate ‘Cancel Account’ and click
- Delete sub-accounts if applicable
If you cancel after the 14-day trial period has ended, there is a 7-day, no-risk, money-back guarantee.
You will not incur any fees to perform a cancellation. However, as an added courtesy, your account will remain active for the remainder of the billing cycle term, and Leadpages will hold on to content for up to a year after cancellation.
Leadpages remains among the best solutions for creating and marketing digital content.
The easy-to-use drag-and-drop website builder lends itself to designing customized websites and landing pages to launch your business into the public eye.
You owe it to yourself to register for a free 14-day trial.
Use the opportunity to familiarize yourself with great marketing features, analytics capabilities, reliable customer support, and streamlined checkout pages before taking the plunge.
There’s no need to pay unless you love the system so much that you choose to stay past the free trial – so you’ve got nothing to lose.