Did you know that the average attendance rate for a webinar is between 40% and 50%? What’s more, 60% of businesses create webinars to improve their conversion rates.
So, the question is can you host webinars on Leadpages? That’s what you can find out by reading further.
How to Host Webinars on Leadpages
Leadpages currently doesn’t offer built-in webinar hosting. However, the platform does provide all the features you need to market existing webinars so you can convert your leads into paying customers.
With the Leadpages tools, you can embed the live webinars on the platform and set up live chats within your landing page.
Webinar Integrations Supported by Leadpages
Leadpages supports three webinar platforms. To help you choose the best webinar platform, we’ve created a short introduction to each one, plus pricing plans and how to connect them to your Leadpages account.
The Zoom webinar meeting allows you to broadcast to over 50,000 view-only attendees. However, this will depend on the size of your webinar license. The license starts at 500 attendees and can go up to a maximum of 50,000. In addition, you can create registration-only webinars or allow people to join by simply clicking on a link to your webinar.
How to Connect Zoom
One of the benefits of Leadpages is that it’s easy to integrate webinars onto the platform. Want to know how to connect Zoom to Leadpages? Then follow these easy steps:
- Login to your Zapier account.
- Add a Zap through Zoom & Leadpages
- Choose desired trigger & action relationships
WebinarJam is a cloud-based platform that allows users to create various webinar sessions on different platforms such as YouTube or events broadcasting. This platform is specifically designed for Marketing. With WebinarJam you can set up email or phone reminders so that your registrants never miss your webinar sessions.
You can reach up to 5000 people using WebinarJam. It also allows up to 6 presenters so you can have other experts on your team to help answer your viewers questions. This platform supports all digital devices such as desktop PCs, smartphones and laptops.
GoToWebinar is the number one recommended webinar platform to engage with your viewers through virtual events and conferencing. You can host your virtual webinar to 3000 people whether you’re training staff members or creating a marketing campaign.
This webinar platform features automatic reminder emails, interactive engagement tools and instant-join links. Additionally, you get webinar performance insights so you can see what type of webinars your viewers prefer.
How to Connect GoToWebinar
You’ll first need to connect your GoToWebinar to your Leadpages account. Follow these easy steps:
- Go to your account navigation menu and click Integrations.
- Select your integration services from the menu.
- Click on Connect New Account.
- Name your integration account and follow the prompts on the screen.
- If you’ve followed the instructions correctly, it will show “Connected”.
- After connecting your integration, you must select it in your integration settings under the Integrations tab.
- Hover over the form and select Edit Integrations.
- On the Integrations tab, select Add an Integration.
- Select your integration from the menu, then select the location where you want your leads to be sent.
- When you’re done, click on the Update button at the top right-hand corner of your screen to save your changes.
Tips for Building a Webinar Landing Page Using Leadpages
You will only bring in the number of viewers you want if you have an excellent landing page. Your landing page aims to convert users into paying customers by marketing your purpose-built campaign. Here are tips for creating a landing page that will attract more viewers to your webinar sessions.
- Compelling Headline – Your headline has to be simplistic, straight-to-the-point, and visitor-oriented. It’s the focal point of your landing page and should entice the viewer. In addition, your headline should create curiosity so that your viewers will want to know more about what you’re offering.
- Clear and concise copy – Landing pages don’t have long walls of text. Briefly explain what the webinar is about and how it can benefit the viewer. Be sure to include important information such as the date, time, and cost of the webinar.
- Introduce the Speaker: Include a short snippet about the speaker. Viewers want to know that they’ll be chatting to a live speaker. It will also help to touch on the speaker’s type of experience, so viewers know they’re talking to an expert.
- Add testimonials: A great way to convince viewers that your webinar will deliver expert content is by adding a few short testimonials to your landing page.
- Create a sense of urgency: Let your audience know that they only have a limited time to take advantage of your offer. For example, you could add a discount and state that it will end within a day or two.
- Strong call to action: Your page wouldn’t be a landing page without a strong call to action. Create a call to action to prompt an immediate response. Add a CTA button so viewers can sign up to your webinar quickly.
- Layout and design: Ideally, you want to create a seamless user experience. Your landing page should be easy to understand and it should have a minimum of 3 to 4 colors for aesthetic purposes.
Leadpages provides an easier way to create landing pages for your online business. You don’t need to have coding experience to create compelling landing pages for your webinars.
Leadpages is the number one landing page builder designed for entrepreneurs, marketers and business owners. If you’re using any one of the webinar platforms above, use the LeadsBridge platform to connect your webinar to Leadpages by following the steps in this article.
Be sure to follow our tips to create a professional and compelling landing page too! The tips above may help boost your webinar conversion rates.