To request your API Keys, simply go to the LearnWorlds dashboard, click on “Settings” in the menu, then “Developers,” and then “API.” Once there, click “Request API Keys.”
- Your API key is accessible from your LearnWorlds dashboard with a few small steps
- APIs are used to enable software applications to communicate with each other
What Is an API Key?
An API key is a unique, auto-generated code used to authenticate a user, giving them access to an authenticated programming interface (API) program. APIs allow applications to communicate with each other. Without the key, the user will not have access to the API.
How Do I Request My API Key from LearnWorlds?
Requesting your API key from LearnWorlds is a straightforward process. Follow the steps below:
- Go to the LearnWorlds dashboard
- Click on Settings
- In the menu, click on Developers
- From there, click on API (as shown in the image below)
- Within the API page, you’ll see a button that says Request API keys. Click on it
That’s it! Your LearnWorlds API key will be provided to you within 24 hours.