Mighty Networks offers a demo for companies interested in signing up for Mighty Pro – its premium subscription offering.
If you’re interested in demoing the Community and Business plans, you can sign up for its 14-day free trial, which is similar to a demo account.
- Mighty Networks offers a demo call for customers looking to purchase its Pro plan
- For all other subscriptions, you can claim a 14-day free trial
How to Request a Mighty Networks Demo
What the Demo Covers
As the Mighty Networks demo is for customers interested in Mighty Pro, it focuses on the premium features.
The main perk of this subscription plan is its branded app and website, which can be published in the iOS and Android stores. Therefore, the demo will showcase these features and explain how the white-label tools work.
Moreover, if you’re currently running your community, course, or membership site on another platform, they’ll explain how they can help migrate your business.
In addition, as all Mighty Pro plans will have access to its core features, the demo will also cover these. Some of the tools include community, memberships, courses, and integrations.
How to Request a Call
To get a Mighty Networks demo, you’ll need to request a call from their team:
- Go to this page.
- On the homepage, select Mighty Pro from the tabs.
- Now click on the green Request a Demo button. They appear on the top right and middle left of your screen.
- You’ll then be prompted to enter your contact information.
- Once completed, click on the purple Request a Demo button.
Does Mighty Networks Offer a Demo Account?
Unfortunately, Mighty Networks does not currently offer a demo account per se. However, you can get a 14-day free trial that lets you use all of the features and tools to try it out.
You can claim the 14-day free trial by subscribing to the Community and Business plans.
During your trial, you’ll be able to thoroughly test out the tools to decide if it’s the right platform for you; here are some of its features for you to trial:
- Paid memberships
- Online courses
- Live cohort course creation
- Featured pages and events
- Analytics and member data
- Zapier APIs and workflows
- Native live stream and video
- Chat and messaging
To claim your 14-day trial, follow these steps:
- Go to this page.
- Select the Pricing tab at the top of the screen.
- Read both the Community and Business plans’ features and then pick the one you’d like to try.
- Click Start My Free Trial.
- You’ll then be redirected to fill out your information. Once complete, you’ll be able to start using the plan’s features.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, Mighty Networks offers a platform demo to all customers interested in subscribing to its Mighty Pro subscription plan, which is its premium offering. If you want to subscribe to its Community or Business plan, you can sign up for a 14-day free trial where you can use all its features.