Mighty Networks is a platform designed to create membership sites and has dozens of key features to build them.
In addition to having unlimited members, profiles, messaging, courses, and live streaming, subscribers can access the content through the platform’s web, iOS, and Android apps.
- Membership site pricing can be recurring or one-time
- Membership sites are a core feature available to all plan subscribers
Mighty Networks Membership Site Features
Mighty Networks has a wide range of features to create membership sites.
To make a membership community, users can subscribe to the lowest-priced plan, the Community Plan.
The platform gives all subscribers access to the following features:
- Unlimited members
- Member profiles
- Charge for access
- Network membership
- Bundle of spaces
- Subscriptions or one-time payments
- 135 currencies supported
- NFT or token access only
- Messaging and chat
- Chat per space
- Small group chat
- Direct messaging
- Notify all members
- Native live streaming
- Custom domain
- Native video upload
- Articles and posts
- Polls and questions
- Photos and files
- Membership site access via iOS, Android, and desktop
In addition to the Community plan, Mighty Networks also offers the Business Plan and Mighty Pro to customers.
The main additional features these plans offer to membership sites are course creation and white-labeled apps.
Therefore, if you’re focused on creating a membership site, these features may not be necessary to start.
|Subscription Plan||Cost per Month|
|Cost per Month|
|Membership Site Features|
|The Community Plan||$39||$33||✅|
|The Business Plan||$119||$99||✅|
|Mighty Pro||Price not disclosed||Price not disclosed||✅|
Why Start a Mighty Networks Membership Site?
Starting a Mighty Networks membership site is a great way to increase revenue and improve customer satisfaction; here are two ways you can do this:
- Network and Connect – If you’re running a business and your customers have questions, then a free membership site can act as a great way to solve them by posting tutorials and letting other users help.
- Upsell – A great way to increase average order value is to offer an upsell. If you create a community, you could charge a subscription fee or for lifetime access.
Mighty Networks Membership Site Examples
Before creating a membership site on Mighty Networks, looking at other examples to get inspiration is a good idea.
We’ve compiled a list of three sites built on the platform for you to review.
Boston While Black
Boston While Black is a paid Mighty Networks membership site that offers its members many in-person and digital events.
Subscribers gain access to digital coworking, networking, social events, and access to companies and their digital community.
They give you two subscription options: Monthly Membership, which costs $39 per month; and Annual Membership, which costs $399.
Socality is a free community that connects creative people through its Mighty Networks membership site and by running in-person events.
This is an pertinent example of how a free community can monetize by selling event tickets.
Financial University gives financial education to its members by providing them with courses, a community, quizzes, and resources.
The company offers courses, so they are likely subscribed to the Mighty Networks Business Plan.
In addition to its membership site feature, you can expand your product offering to include courses and downloadables to bring more value to your customers.
How to Build a Mighty Networks Membership Site
Now that you’ve seen several Mighty Networks membership site examples and know the best subscription plan for you, you’re ready to begin setting up your site.
Here are the steps to set up your new membership site:
- Go to Mighty Networks website.
- Once you’re there, click Start Your Free Trial on the homepage.
- You’ll now need to create an account. Enter your name or continue by using another platform, such as Google or Facebook, to create a profile.
- Now, accept the terms of service and click confirm.
- On the next page, if you haven’t selected a Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Apple account, you must choose the account you’d like to use before the next step.
- Then, name your Network.
- You’ll now be redirected to the platform where you can begin setting up your site.
Landing Page Set Up
- From your homepage, select your account icon in the top right, and then select Network Settings.
- Next, click General Settings.
- Scroll down to the Branding section and click Landing Page.
- On this page, you can change your landing page elements and customize them by adding additional information and answering questions.
Membership Option Set Up
If you’re trying to create a paid membership plan, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile icon.
- Select Payments and then Plans.
- Then, click on the purple Create Plan button.
- You’ll then be redirected to the Create a Plan page, where you’ll customize what the plan offers and configure it.
How to Invite Members
- Select the person icon in the tabs to see the three options for inviting members and then click on See More Invite Options.
- On this page, you can use your custom link to send to members, send individual invites from the platform, and view the requests to join.
Frequently Asked Questions
The lowest-priced Mighty Networks subscription, the Community Plan, contains all the features needed to build a membership site. This plan costs $39 when paid monthly; if you pay annually, you’ll receive two months of free membership.
Mighty Networks have many powerful features to build large membership sites. These tools include unlimited members, paid memberships, and payment processing. You can also offer subscription and one-time-based pricing for access.