Mighty Networks offers single sign-on (SSO). It is currently only available on the Mighty Pro plan.
Single sign-on allows users to log in with the same details for both your website and Mighty Network. This is done by connecting the login system you use for your website with your Mighty Network.
- SSO is only available on the highest plan, Mighty Pro
- Using SSO allows your customers to transition between your website and community easily
- Customers will have their profile synced between your website and Mighty Network
Do Mighty Networks Have SSO?
Yes. If you have Mighty Pro, you can connect the login system for your website with your Mighty Network.
Should I Use SSO on Mighty Networks?
Yes. Single sign-on will give members a seamless experience between your website and the community.
However, if you don’t already have an authentication system in place, you might want to use Mighty Pro’s login feature. This is secure and doesn’t require the integration and maintenance of SSO.
What Are the Benefits of Using Mighty Networks SSO?
- Seamless Experience – If you have users with access to your website, they can instantly sign in to the community with the same login details.
- Automatic Profile Syncing – Users’ names, emails, unique IDs, profile photos, and bios can be synced. This creates consistency for users.
- Instant App Access – You can drive members to download your app using the ‘Text Me the App’ feature. Those members will gain instant access to the app after downloading it.
Which Mighty Networks Plan Is SSO Available On?
SSO is only available with Mighty Pro.
However, if you have a Community or Business plan, members can sign-up and login using their Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, or Apple accounts. This makes sign-up and login quick and easy.