In our article, we will provide an honest review of Network Marketing Secrets written by Russell Brunson.
As we’re sure you’re already aware, the network marketing business model has attracted a negative backlash over the past few years.
Network Marketing Secrets covers how to ethically and successfully approach people you want on your team and people to whom you would like to offer a product. The book covers all aspects of how to be relevant in network marketing.
We’ll provide you with an in-depth look at the contents and details of how to obtain your copy.
How Much Does Network Marketing Secrets Cost?
The pricing model of this book is straightforward. The book itself is free, but you will have to pay handling and shipping fees. In total, it will cost $7.95 if purchased within the US or $16.04 internationally.
You can also order the book in bulk at ten, twenty-five, or fifty copies.
When you order the physical copy, you also have the opportunity to download a digital version.
To do this, you need to create an account with the Network Marketing Secrets Membership using the same e-mail address you used to order the physical copy.
How to Get Network Marketing Secrets?
To receive your free copy of Network Marketing Secrets, simply follow the steps below;
- Visit this page.
- Fill in your contact and shipping details.
- Click the ‘Special Offer Click Here’ button.
You only need to pay the shipping costs, and Russell Brunson is so convinced you’ll like the book that he’s offering to refund those costs if you don’t. So much so, you don’t even need to ship the book back to him.
Contents of Network Marketing Secrets
The main focus of this book is the “three lost funnels” model. Russell Brunson has replicated these well-known offline strategies and brought them for use online.
He also shares his secret of how he made millions of dollars with one simple phone call, as well as a ton of tips about network marketing in general.
The 3-Way Call Funnel
The 3-Way Call in direct selling helps validate your company using your upline. With this version of the 3-Way Call or Bridge funnel, there’s no need to include your upline. And you can still secure your credibility.
Here we’ve used three pages—the Squeeze page with an attention-grabbing headline where you can collect e-mails. On the second page, the Bridge page, you could upload a video explaining your product or services and refer to your offer and bonuses.
Your final page would send your prospects onto your network marketing opportunity or website.
The Home Party Funnel
Instead of attending a home party or network marketing event in person, you can build a home party funnel to attract clients.
This can consist of two or more pages. In our example, our first page is a Landing page or Opt-in page to capture your prospect’s information.
This then steers your visitor to your next page, which could be a webinar page where you talk about your product or services.
This page can also include text details of your offer and bonuses. Your potential customers would then land on your third and final page – your Offer page.
The Hotel Meeting Funnel
Building a Hotel Meeting Funnel means you don’t need a venue to showcase your offer. There’s no time pressure and no need to carry your sample products or whiteboard.
In our example, you can create a four-page funnel first using a Registration page. Next, you could create a Countdown Timer page giving a sense of urgency to your prospects.
Then a Webinar page where you could share multimedia content with details of your product or services.
The final and crucial page where your visitors land is your Offer page.
Our Opinion on Networking Marketing Secrets
Our team has read Network Marketing Secrets from the perspective of digital marketing experts.
Even though we are not network marketers ourselves, we found excellent advice and clarification on how to attract your target audience without overstepping the boundaries and simultaneously providing maximum value.
We believe this book provides exceptional value to network marketers and people working in sales.
It brings out some new perspectives on pitching and the human psychology that goes with it.
Russell Brunson started his career as a network marketer and became very successful. He’s enthusiastic about sharing his secrets with you.
Russell Brunson was once a high-achieving network marketer. With just over one hundred pages packed with valuable tips, his book shows he’s not afraid to share his secrets.
The advantages of using funnels for network marketing or sales are that there’s no time pressure and no need to spend money on venues.
Building the funnels couldn’t be easier – ClickFunnels provides customizable templates for all the pages you need to create your funnels.
Moving house parties and hotel meetings online means your prospects have more time to view your offer and get to know you. All this could raise your chances of conversions.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to Find a Discount Code for ClickFunnels?
- How to Get an Extended Free Trial at ClickFunnels?
- How to Find a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- How Much Does Follow-Up Funnels Cost?
- Can Lawyers Use ClickFunnels?
- What is ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Hosting Cost?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Investment?
- What is Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Merch?
- Does ClickFunnels Offer Black Friday Deals?
- Can Real Estate Brokers Use ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 60-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- Is There a $19 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Find a Copy of DotCom Secrets?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- What is a ClickFunnels Two Comma Club?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Get a 30-Day Trial at ClickFunnels?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method in ClickFunnels?
- Is ClickFunnels Better Than a Traditional Website?
- How to Sell Physical Products on ClickFunnels?
- How To Create a Quiz Funnel in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find ClickFunnels Membership Site Examples?
- What Do I Need to Know About Brick & Mortar Funnels?
- How to Share Funnels?
- Can I Access The Demo of ClickFunnels?
- What are The Steps of Signing-Up to ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate PayPal With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate Shopify With ClickFunnels?
- Can You Integrate WordPress With ClickFunnels?
- How To Cancel a ClickFunnels Membership?
- What is ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are The Best ClickFunnels Bonuses?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
- How to Connect My Payment Gateway of Choice to ClickFunnels?
- Is There an Autoresponder in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?