Passion.io offers a 14-day free trial for all new users for their Pro and Ultimate plans.
To start your free trial, simply sign up with your email address and password alongside a billing option.
- Passion.io offers an exclusive free trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee
- It requires credit card information and bills automatically after the free trial
- You can cancel your free trial at any time
After you complete the sign-up process, you get full access to all features of Passion.io.
If you decide that Passion.io isn’t for you, cancel your subscription before the 14 days are up. Otherwise, you’ll be charged for a subscription.
Choose your subscription plan and billing option (monthly or annually) that would be valid once your trial period expires.
Enter your name and email address, choose your country, provide credit card details, and hit the “Get Instant Access” button.
After confirming, your 14-day free trial of Passion.io will start and you can launch your very own app for free in no time at all.
What Is Included in the Passion.io Free Trial?
Depending on the plan you select for your free trial, there will be different features included. You will have access to all the features you would get if taking out a paid plan.
Visit the pricing section to compare plans and decide which is right for you.
Does the Passion.io Free Trial Need a Credit Card?
Yes, Passion.io requires credit card information to start your free trial. This is to ensure that you will continue to have access to the app after your free trial period expires. You will not be charged if you cancel your subscription before the 14 days are up.
To avoid being charged after your free trial, be sure to cancel at least 24 hours before your trial period expires.
Does Passion.io Bill Automatically After the Free Trial Ends?
Passion.io does bill automatically after the free trial ends. If you decide that you do not want to continue using Passion.io, you must cancel your subscription before the 14 days are up. Otherwise, you will be charged for a subscription.
In case you forget, you can take advantage of their 30-day money-back guarantee and cancel it by emailing email@example.com with your name, email address, and subscription details. They will process your refund within 5-7 business days.
How to Cancel Passion.io Free Trial Before Being Billed
To cancel your subscription on the Passion.io website, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to your account on the Passion.io website.
- Click on the “Settings” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and click on the “Subscription
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button and follow the prompts.
You can also delete your credit card details by clicking on the “Delete Credit Card” button. If you have any trouble canceling your subscription or have any questions, don’t hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Passion.io Have a Free Trial?
Yes, Passion.io offers a full 14-day free trial so that you can try all the exclusive features before you buy. Just enter your credit card information and you will have full access to all features of Passion.io.
Can I Extend the Passion.io Free Trial?
No, the Passion.io free trial is only available for 14 days and cannot be extended. After the trial expires, you will automatically be billed for the subscription plan that you choose.
How Much Is Passion.io After the Free Trial?
There are two plans available:
- Pro: The plan is priced at $97 per month. You can have 100 subscribers, upload 100 videos, and send 1000/month push notifications.
- Ultimate: The plan costs $297 per month. You will get unlimited usage and more advanced features, such as,
- Custom branding
- Interactive communities
- Drip content
- Setup support via call
- 0% payment processing fee
Apart from the above plans, you can also contact Passion.io to design a custom plan (Ultimate Plus) for you based on your specific needs.
What Limitations Does the Passion.io Free Trial Have?
The Passion.io free trial has the following limitations:
- You can only create one app during the trial period
- Your app will be publicly viewable on the Passion.io website
- Your app will have a “Passion.io Free Trial” watermark
- Some features, such as push notifications and in-app purchases, may be disabled during the trial period
Is Customer Support Included with the Passion.io Free Trial?
Yes, Passion.io offers full customer support during your free trial period. You can reach them via email at email@example.com or by clicking on the “Help” button in the top right corner of the website. There are also many helpful guides available in the Passion.io Help Center.