If you need to, you can pause your ClickFunnels subscription.
Although ClickFunnels’ benefits make an account well worthwhile, you won’t suffer any penalty if you do need to pause for a while; perhaps if you overrun your budget or simply need to use your account less in a particular month.
Whatever the reason, you can pause your account for $9.99 per month.
How to Pause a ClickFunnels Account
You won’t lose any of your information when you pause your account, which is the benefit of pausing rather than canceling. Read on to see how you can pause your account:
- On the top right of your ClickFunnels account page, click on the profile menu and go to your account settings.
- Click “Account Billing” and then “Cancel Account.”
- The next few steps allow you to identify why you wish to pause your account.
- After that, you will see the “Pause Account” option. ClickFunnels will also present you with the option to cancel your account altogether.
When and Why Should You Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?
Ideally, only pause your ClickFunnels account if you are figuring out your budget or just starting using it. Pausing your account comes with a few benefits, such as:
- You get to keep your subdomain, contacts, and funnels.
- It is affordable.
- It is a great alternative to canceling your account.
- You don’t have to restart your account from scratch.
Pausing your account naturally presents some limitations too. Your sales are likely to drop. You won’t be able to access all features. These include tracking your conversions, e-mail integration, and split testing your funnels.
Alternatives to Pausing a ClickFunnels Account
ClickFunnels offers a flexible and convenient platform to boost your conversion rates. At times, your objectives might change, which could leave you needing to pause your account.
Although pausing your account comes with its benefits, you might want to explore some alternative options. Pausing your ClickFunnels account is not your only option.
You could consider changing plans, contacting customer support, or canceling your account. Let’s explore these alternatives further.
Is your ClickFunnels account not reaching its full potential due to limited features?
You should upgrade your plan and not pause the account. Upgrading allows you unlimited pages and funnels, including a host of other features.
Likewise, if you feel you are not utilizing all the features, consider downgrading your plan.
Changing your subscription plan is simple. Simply select account billing under the profile menu, scroll and select a different plan.
You Might Also Like:
If you are not benefiting from your ClickFunnels account or simply can’t afford it, canceling it may be your best option.
The major downside to this is that you will lose all data! Carefully consider all your options before canceling your account.
Here is a quick and easy, step-by-step guide to canceling your ClickFunnels account:
- Click on the drop-down menu. You can find the icon in the top right corner.
- Click on ‘Account Settings’
- Select ‘Account Billing’
- Click ‘Cancel My Subscription’
- Select the reason for canceling in the survey
- Scroll down and tap on ‘Cancel.’
Contacting Customer Support
Apart from how-to guides, video training, podcasts, and an informative blog, ClickFunnels’ customer care is incredibly helpful.
If you are uncertain of whether to cancel your account or pause it, speak to an agent about your specific issues and requirements.
Contacting customer support service is easy. Simply click on the “Help” tab in your ClickFunnels account. From there, scroll down and click “Get Support.”
How to Bring Back a ClickFunnels Account After Pausing It
When the time is right for you to unpause your account, simply navigate to the drop-down menu and unpause your account under the Account Settings tab.
Alternatively, you can contact Customer Support.
It’s good to know that you have the option of pausing your ClickFunnels account if you are working on your budget or need only limited use of your account at any particular time.
It’s a convenient option as your account data is safe and secure. You can wait, pay the reasonable cost of $9.99 per month, and resume at a convenient time for you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Is There a 30-Day ClickFunnels Free Trial?
- Is There a 60-Day ClickFunnels Trial?
- Is There a Black Friday Deal on ClickFunnels?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Real Estate?
- Is There a $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Where Can I Get a ClickFunnels Coupon?
- What Do I Need to Know about ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks?
- Can You Still Get a Funnel Hackers Black Box?
- How to Attend Funnel Hacking Live?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels with WordPress?
- How to Join ClickFunnels Certification Program?
- What are OFA Challenge Bonuses?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Marketplace?
- Is ClickFunnels a Pyramid Scheme?
- What is a “Free Plus Shipping” Method?
- How to Make a Physical Product Funnel?
- Is ClickFunnels Worth The Money?
- How to Get a DotCom Secrets PDF Copy?
- How Much Does Funnel Scripts Cost?
- What Are The Best ClickFunnels Alternatives?
- How Do Quizzes and Surveys Work in ClickFunnels?
- Is Funnel Builder Secrets Worth Getting?
- What are Share Funnels?
- How To Find a Demo of ClickFunnels?
- How to Sign Up for ClickFunnels?
- Is it Worth Attending Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass?
- How to Integrate PayPal with ClickFunnels?
- Is Traffic Secrets Worth Getting?
- Where Can I Find Perfect Webinar Secrets Review?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels with Shopify?
- Does ClickFunnels Have a Shopping Cart?
- Does ClickFunnels Work For Lawyers and Attorneys?
- Where Can I Find a Software Secrets Review?
- How to Host My Own Domain on ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn with ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?
- How to Use ClickFunnels API?
- How to Get a Funnel Hacker T-Shirt for Free?
- Funnel Hacks: What It Is and How to Get It?
- Is Network Marketing Secrets Worth Getting?
- Should I Join ClickFunnels Affiliate Program?