When you run an e-commerce business, it’s essential to keep an eye on your orders and activity wherever you are, which is why a mobile app is so convenient.
While it doesn’t have a native mobile app for iOS or Android systems, SamCart does have a very intuitive interface that is extra mobile-friendly.
As a result, SamCart is still an excellent platform for selling your products and services.
Is There a SamCart Mobile App?
As of this moment, SamCart does not offer a mobile app, but this doesn’t prevent your access on a mobile device.
An app usually features a convenient interface to be displayed on a small screen. Still, since the website can do it, there is less need for a dedicated app.
The only difference is that you need to open your mobile browser rather than just tap an icon on your home screen.
There is little to no difference in accessibility because most users are perfectly content to click an extra tab in their browser.
You can even keep the tab open in the background all of the time for convenience.
Is SamCart Mobile Responsive?
SamCart is, of course, aware that it doesn’t provide a native app at this point.
Instead, it has put significant effort into creating a very mobile-friendly interface full of varied features.
There is, however, one thing we must remind you about: the need to use the desktop interface to work on products.
The checkout page benefits from these features as the site allows for media grid customization via widgets.
All you need to do is launch the page builder, select Media Grid, and from there, you can control the spacing and layout.
This feature is helpful for the checkout pages as you can set how much spacing you want between each grid.
You can then determine the best layout for a mobile view to give your customers and clients a straightforward and organized checkout process.
There is no SamCart app to download in the Google Play or Apple App store.
However, the mobile responsiveness of the SamCart website ensures you can still keep track of all listings and transactions from your smartphone.
You can also log into the SamCart website through your phone’s browser to access the Media Grid and rearrange widgets for a more suitable layout.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What Is a “One Page Website”?
- Are There Any Black Friday Offers for SamCart?
- Is SamCart Good for Marketing Webinars?
- Where Can I Find All SamCart Templates?
- How Much Does SamCart Cost?
- Are There any Live SamCart Examples?
- Can You Build Funnels with SamCart?
- Can You Still Get SamCart for $19?
- Is Selling Physical Products with SamCart Possible?
- Is SamCart’s Customer Support Team Always Available?
- Can You Build Landing Pages with SamCart?
- Can You Integrate SamCart with WordPress?
- Are There Any SamCart Courses?
- How to Connect SamCart With Your Kajabi Site?
- How Does One Page Funnel Work?
- How Many Payment Processors Does SamCart Support?
- How Does Shopify Compares to SamCart?