SamCart does not have a native blogging tool.
However, if users want to incorporate and sell a product on their blog, they can easily embed the checkout and sales page onto their site.
Embedding the checkout onto a blog’s website or post is the best way to get both functions.
- SamCart hasn’t got any blogging tools
- You can, however, embed a SamCart checkout page into blog
- All subscribers can create product links and embed them on a third-party platform
Does SamCart Have a Blogging Feature?
SamCart is chiefly focused on being a sales and checkout page builder and therefore does not have a native blogging feature.
If a customer wants to incorporate a blog, they must use a third-party platform like WordPress to host the content and link them together.
There are technically two ways to do this:
- The first is to add a button within your SamCart sales page that sends customers to your blog.
- The second is to add SamCart checkout functionality to your existing blog by using a pop-up.
Both of these solutions achieve the same goal of having a blog and a checkout function in the same place, and both require plan holders to access both platforms.
Therefore, when we explain how to create a blog on SamCart, we’ll show users how to add SamCart checkout features to their existing blog, as it’s by far the most popular solution.
How to Create a Blog on SamCart
For this example, we will use WordPress as the blogging site, as it’s by far the most popular platform.
- From your SamCart dashboard, select the Products tab.
- Then, scroll down and click on the Product you’d like to add to your blog.
- Select the Share This Product button.
- Copy the checkout link, which is within the first tab.
- Now go to a free iFrame generator, which can be found by typing into Google. Once generated, copy it to your clipboard.
- Now head over to your WordPress blog to embed it. First, find the page you’d like to add the checkout to.
- Click the + Button.
- From the left-hand side option, click Custom HTML.
- Now that the block has been added, paste the HTML from the iframe generator.
- Select Preview and then Publish when you’re happy.
SamCart Subscription Requirements for a Blog
Using the method demonstrated in this article, all subscription plans can integrate SamCart into their blogging platform.
This is because sharing a checkout link is a core feature and one of the primary uses of SamCart.
|SamCart Subscription Plan||Does It Integrate with a Blog?|
|The Launch Plan||✅|
|The Grow Plan||✅|
|The Scale Plan||✅|
|The VIP Plan||✅|
Frequently Asked Questions
SamCart does not have a native blog feature. To connect SamCart with a blog, it’s suggested that you create a checkout page on the platform and then embed it into your blog. This way, users can checkout directly on your blog.
SamCart does not have any blogging features or tools for users. SamCart is a sales and checkout page platform that lets users embed the checkout functionality onto their site.
All SamCart subscriptions allow users to embed a checkout onto a blog. The way this is done is by copying the checkout page URL and then adding it to the HTML section of the blog.