SamCart has many features and tools designed to increase sales and deliver products seamlessly.
Some of the platform’s key features include a sales page builder, checkout templates, a course builder, reporting, and migration support.
- Core platform features include unlimited pages, products, and memberships
- SamCart has over 30 native integrations for automation, marketing, and delivery
- SamPay lets users accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as Apple and Google Pay
SamCart Page Features
SamCart gives subscribers access to its complete suite of page features.
These powerful tools include:
- Unlimited pages
- Unlimited memberships
- Unlimited video uploads
- Template library
- Pre-designed templates
- Custom domains
- White-label branding
- Custom thank you pages
The page features allow users to pick a template from its extensive library and then customize it using the drag-and-drop builder.
Moreover, users can personalize the site by using a custom domain and white-label branding to further build customer trust.
Although the page builder is primarily used as a sales page and checkout, it can also be utilized to create opt-in forms.
SamCart Payment Features
The platform has its own native payment gateway called SamPay, which allows users to accept all major credit and debit cards and digital wallets (Apple, Google, and Microsoft Pay.)
If you’d prefer to use another platform, you can also integrate Stripe, Paypal, Braintree, or ExpressPayDirect.
It should also be noted that SamCart charges 0% in transaction fees.
In addition to payment integrations, SamCart also has many payment options for pricing and selling products:
- Free and paid trials
- Order bump collections
- Post-order upsells
- Pay-what-you-want pricing
- Coupons and discounts
- Sales and VAT support
- Multiple payment options
SamCart App Features
SamCart has a range of apps that unlock specific features for users:
- Courses – This app allows you to create, host, and directly deliver courses on the platform.
- Subscription Saver – For products with recurring payments, this app helps improve retention by scheduling payments.
- Cart Abandonment – This allows users to identify the products that customers failed to purchase, allowing you to follow up with these customers.
- Affiliate Center – To help advertise and market your products, you can create an affiliate program using this app.
SamCart Business Management Features
The key business management features customers should be aware of are integrations, split into four tools:
- Integration Engine – Native integrations that users can select to connect.
- Advanced Integrations – Automated processes using triggers and actions.
- CRM Integrations – A database you create of leads and customers.
- Custom API Integrations – Program and connect platforms using the API.
Additional SamCart business management features include admin user roles and multiple sub-accounts. These are useful features for running multiple businesses or client accounts using one subscription.
SamCart Reporting and Analytics
The platform has several reporting and analytics tools that help customers get a clear overview of how their business is performing and how to improve.
SamCart’s reporting and analytics tools:
- Sales Reporting Dashboard – This provides a high-level overview of the revenue generated by the product.
- Smart Pixel Tracking – Track individual customer’s behavior and attribute it to a marketing channel.
- UTM Tracking – Understand which marketing campaigns generate sales to optimize and improve performance.
- A/B Testing – Change elements such as pricing, images, and offers to increase the conversion rate.
- Custom Reporting and Exports – This allows users to export and organize the data in the best way for their business.
SamCart Education and Support
SamCart also has a wide range of smaller features that fall under the education and support section.
However, the primary one customers should be aware of is the subscription migration feature. This is offered to users that may have existing recurring billing set up on another platform and are moving over to SamCart.
By using this feature, it makes the transition a lot smoother and allows subscribers to keep charging uninterrupted.
Additional education and support features:
- 99.9% uptime
- Weekly webinars
- Email support
- Free preview of CreatorU
- 1-day email support
- Priority email support
- Dedicated account manager
- Technical setup support
- Subscription migration support
- Product roadmap prioritization
Frequently Asked Questions
SamCart has a range of features that include a drag-and-drop page builder, checkout templates, payment processing, courses, subscription protection, abandon cart protectors, migration support, direct integrations, and advanced reporting.
SamCart has over 30 checkout templates that can be customized using the drag-and-drop builder. Moreover, users can remove the SamCart branding and use their own custom domain. Another great feature is the checkout popup template that allows users to embed a checkout onto a third-party sales page or website.
SamCart has a comprehensive course creation, hosting, and delivery solution. Its features include video, image, text, and audio upload, as well as downloadables, worksheets, quizzes, and dripped content.