Software Secrets: How to Build Your Own Software Empire Faster Than You Ever Thought Possible is a handy guide written by Garrett Pierson and Scott Brandley.
Together they helped Russell Brunson, co-founder of ClickFunnels, with his software, and he’s written the foreword to the book.
Software Secrets is a training system teaching readers how to create successful software products. It contains many frameworks and materials to make it practical and helpful.
You Might Also Like These Training Resources:
- One Funnel Away Challenge
- ClickFunnels Instant Traffic Hacks
- Funnel Hackers Black Box
- Funnel Hacking Live
- Funnel Hacks
- Funnel Builder Secrets
- Funnel Builder Secrets Webinar
- Russell Brunson’s 10x Secrets Masterclass
- Funnel Hacker’s Cookbook
- Brick & Mortar Funnels
- Perfect Webinar Secrets
- Training Access + Free T-Shirt
- DotCom Secrets
- Traffic Secrets
- Expert Secrets
Russell Brunson’s Software Secrets: How to Get It?
Number of Pages
Digital E-Book Price
Digital copy only available when buying a softcover book
Softcover Book Free (shipping excluded)
Softcover Book Price
$9.95 shipping within the US
$16.95 international (ClickFunnels + Bonuses Included)
If you have a great software idea but no clue how to set it up, this book will help you launch it within ninety days.
You don’t even need prior knowledge or technical experience.
The book covers everything you need to know, from funding your idea to beta testing and sales funnels. The writers also give practical advice on finding programmers to help you with coding.
The authors Garrett Pierson and Scott Brandley run an online software company and coach individuals and businesses in their quest to be successful.
This book is full of insightful tools and techniques, making it easy for you to launch your online business.
You can purchase a copy of the book on Amazon.
However, we strongly suggest you buy it directly from ClickFunnels because it’s more cost-effective than purchasing elsewhere.
You will pay $9.95 for shipping within the US, including the softback version, a digital e-book copy, and an audiobook.
Should I Get Software Secrets from ClickFunnels or Amazon?
The softback deal purchased through ClickFunnels works better for you since the deal brings together valuable bonuses – a digital e-book and audiobook.
However, there is an option to purchase the book on Amazon. If you buy Software Secrets this way, the purchase won’t include the bonuses.
An Honest Software Secrets Review: Is It Worth Getting?
Most of the reviews for this book are not positive, stating that it’s pushy and is a pitch for the authors’ software system.
Over the years, our team has, of course, researched many books covering the setting up of software. With that in mind, we believe this book does provide a helpful contribution to its readers, guiding them through the basics, and we found the content very valuable.
However, we felt the book covered the topics too briefly, not giving enough in-depth information. We understand, though, that the authors may not have wanted to overwhelm their readers, and a book teaching how to build software within ninety days needs to be succinct.
Published in 2017, it is now somewhat outdated, and there is a wealth of more recent books in the same genre out there.
If you’re interested in reading a more thorough treatment of the subject, we recommend Russell Brunson’s books – Expert Secrets, Traffic Secrets, and DotCom Secrets.
We trust our honest review has helped you decide whether to buy Software Secrets.
If you’re a wannabe digital marketer, for example, but feel lost in the process, this book will guide you through the steps. It will also save you from making mistakes others have made and may even save you dollars in the long run. The authors cut to the chase, assisting you in elevating your idea.
The bonuses are worth having; audiobooks are a great way to disrupt negative thinking, and the advantages of e-books are too numerous to mention here.
However, it’s safe to say that you can learn to develop your concept wherever you are with materials like this.
It must be a good read if Russell Brunson endorses it – so why not take a chance and watch your idea go from your head to the computer screen?
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Where to Find an Unbiased ClickFunnels Review?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 60 Days?
- How to Access a $19 Shared Funnel plan?
- Can You Get a $297 Funnel Scripts Plan?
- Can I Get a Free Trial for Funnel Scripts?
- What is The Current Pricing of Funnel Scripts?
- Can I See The Alternatives to ClickFunnels?
- Should I Wait for Black Friday to Get a Special ClickFunnels Deal?
- Is There a Monthly Funnel Scripts Plan?
- How to Extend a ClickFunnels Trial to 30 Days?
- Does ClickFunnels Have Any Special Offers?
- Is There a Possibility to Extend ClickFunnels Trial?
- How to Access the $37 ClickFunnels Plan?
- Is There a Promo Code for ClickFunnels?
- How Much Does ClickFunnels Actionetics Cost?
- How Well Does ClickFunnels Work for Online Courses?
- Can You Build Interactive Quizzes in ClickFunnels?
- How to Work With ClickFunnels API?
- Can You Sell Physical Products in ClickFunnels?
- Where Can I Find a Detailed Comparison Between Traditional Website and ClickFunnels?
- What are The Benefits of Two Comma Club Membership?
- Should I Invest in ClickFunnels?
- How Much Can You Earn With ClickFunnels Affiliate Payouts?
- How Many Payment Gateways Can You Connect in ClickFunnels?
- Is it Possible to Cancel ClickFunnels Subscription?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to Shopify?
- How to Connect ClickFunnels to WordPress?
- How to Get a ClickFunnels Certificate?
- What is Funnel Builder Secrets?
- Does ClickFunnels Provide With a Good Customer Support?
- Can You Use PayPal for ClickFunnels?
- How Does ClickFunnels Sign-Up Process Look Like?
- Is ClickFunnels a Scam?
- How to Sell My Funnels on ClickFunnels Marketplace?
- Does ClickFunnels Have an Autoresponder?
- How to Pause Your ClickFunnels Account?