Webinars are a great way to engage with your audience, grow your brand, and establish yourself as an authority within your niche.
Therefore, adding a webinar to your Teachable course is a worthwhile exercise.
- Teachable does not have a native live stream feature
- Use third-party live stream apps to run live webinars on Teachable
- Embed code into your Teachable lesson using copy and paste
Can You Host Webinars on Teachable?
You can host webinars on Teachable, but it’s important to note that Teachable does not have a native live stream feature. Instead, you can make use of a third-party live stream app and use it with Teachable.
Why Add Webinars to Your Teachable Courses?
There are many advantages to adding webinars to your Teachable courses, such as:
- Webinars provide a way to engage with your audience. Since Teachable has no live chat feature and webinar apps often do, you can use it to create a deeper connection as well as build more loyalty and trust with your audience.
- Running webinars also helps establish your brand. Great webinar content will place you as a reliable industry expert, and partnering with other experts in your niche will help cement trust while also widening your audience.
- Webinars convert more highly than other marketing methods, so they are a great way to grow your contact list.
- You can use webinars to partner or work with other industry experts and influencers, which will help you expand your network and make it easier to become a “known” face in your niche.
- Lastly, a webinar recording can be used to create more content. For example, you can use snippets of the recording across your social channels or offer the full webinar recording as bonus content to new students.
How to Create a Webinar in Teachable
If you want to run a live webinar in Teachable, you must first sign up for a third-party live stream app. Some popular apps include:
- Adobe Connect
The sign-up and setup instructions differ depending on which platform you choose to use, so make sure you follow the platform’s instructions on how to do it.
Once you have set up your live stream event, all you need to add the code to your Teachable school is the embed code.
Alternatively, if you want to run a pre-recorded webinar, all you need to do is upload the video to your Teachable school.
How to Embed Live Stream Code into Teachable (Step by Step)
Step 1: Find the embed code for your live stream on your chosen live stream app and copy the code.
Step 2: Log into your Teachable school, select “Courses,” and choose which course you want to add the webinar to.
Step 3: Open the lesson where you wish to add the webinar or create a new one specifically for this purpose. Inside the lesson editing screen, click “Add Content,” and then scroll down the right-hand menu bar until you see “Custom Code.”
Step 4: Paste your code into the pop-up that appears and click “Save.”
Step 5: The code will now appear on your lesson page. To make it available to students, hit “Publish.”
Step 6: The webinar screen will now be available for students to view. The look of this will differ depending on which live stream app you’re using.
Frequently Asked Questions
Teachable does not have a live webinar feature. However, you can use a third-party live stream app to run your webinar and then connect it to Teachable so students can view it.
To add a webinar to Teachable, you must use a third-party live-streaming app. Once you have set up your live stream, you then copy and embed the code into a course lesson so students can view it directly from Teachable.
Teachable does not have a native live stream feature. Instead, you must use a third-party live stream app and embed the code into your Teachable lesson content.
Teachable allows you to upload pre-recorded videos to your lessons. Therefore, the platform supports ever-green webinar content.